Back to Structuring Machine Learning Projects

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Structuring Machine Learning Projects by deeplearning.ai

You will learn how to build a successful machine learning project. If you aspire to be a technical leader in AI, and know how to set direction for your team's work, this course will show you how. Much of this content has never been taught elsewhere, and is drawn from my experience building and shipping many deep learning products. This course also has two "flight simulators" that let you practice decision-making as a machine learning project leader. This provides "industry experience" that you might otherwise get only after years of ML work experience. After 2 weeks, you will: - Understand how to diagnose errors in a machine learning system, and - Be able to prioritize the most promising directions for reducing error - Understand complex ML settings, such as mismatched training/test sets, and comparing to and/or surpassing human-level performance - Know how to apply end-to-end learning, transfer learning, and multi-task learning I've seen teams waste months or years through not understanding the principles taught in this course. I hope this two week course will save you months of time. This is a standalone course, and you can take this so long as you have basic machine learning knowledge. This is the third course in the Deep Learning Specialization....

AM

Nov 23, 2017

I learned so many things in this module. I learned that how to do error analysys and different kind of the learning techniques. Thanks Professor Andrew Ng to provide such a valuable and updated stuff.

MG

Mar 31, 2020

It is very nice to have a very experienced deep learning practitioner showing you the "magic" of making DNN works. That is usually passed from Professor to graduate student, but is available here now.

3801 - 3825 of 4,440 Reviews for Structuring Machine Learning Projects

By Ahmed D

Mar 01, 2019

I liked this course less than the others since I found very theoretical and that made me get bored sometimes

By Lior R

Feb 08, 2020

very helpfull for projects building and the simple explanations helped me undersatnd the material very well

By yang

Aug 07, 2019

Actually, from this course, I learned how to start a machine learning project. I think I need some reviews.

By vishwanathan r

Nov 02, 2017

There are some errors in some of the videos, either in terms of repeating content or not being able to play

By Hasti K

Oct 03, 2019

It is a very useful course but I preferred to have a programming assignment as well to try what I learned.

By Clayton

Sep 14, 2019

Great course to help a practitioner start to develop a core framework for leading a deep learning project.

By Gregory H I

Nov 11, 2017

Shared many themes/slides with the Basic Machine Learning Course by Andrew; Nonetheless, a lot learned :)

By JOSE D J N R

Sometimes interesting, but I would have expected to get more intuition on TensorFlow before this course.

By Michael Z S

Apr 04, 2020

The study case approach is great.

I recommend doing this course as last of the 5 courses, as a "wrap-up".

By Siddhant R

Jan 23, 2019

the quiz answers need to be rectified or the mentors have to explain why the correct answers are correct

By Brandon K

Nov 17, 2017

This course delivered some good information, but it was short and didn't have any programming exercises.

By An X

Sep 06, 2019

lots useful industrial level skills, however there are too much repeated content in the course i feels

By Viraat C

not as informative as the previous two courses in the specialization, could be integrated into others

By Francesco N

Jan 27, 2018

A little bit annoying. However, it is very useful for learning how to approach to real-world problems

By Xingyu Y

Aug 28, 2017

This part is very conceptual and I can't tell if they are helpful or not without actually using them.

By Lucas G

Aug 23, 2017

Great course! Would have loved some programming assignments, but the flight simulator was useful too.

By Emmanouil K

Dec 31, 2018

Don't get me wrong: this course is full of insights, but I think it could use a little more flesh...

By 侯宇翔

Dec 14, 2018

Nice work but i think we need more guidelines of how to finish a successful machine learning project

By Bishwarup B

Jun 05, 2018

The case study two - the quiz scoring in my opinion is not setup properly. For example question 13.

By RIPUNJOY G

Oct 11, 2017

Good course. Don't know what, but expected more. Wish that next courses will give that opportunity.

By Emma H

Mar 14, 2020

Would be happy to see also example and problems connected with numerical output in neural networks

By Константин

Jun 09, 2018

This course compare to other was a bit boring to my opinion. But the whole specialization is great

By Mohamed B

Aug 25, 2017

Gets repetitive at some parts, but otherwise very useful insights into best practices in the field

By Eric L

Dec 03, 2018

Very nice course but a bit more subjective than the 2 previous especially about human performance

By Priyansh J

Nov 28, 2019

Great teacher and great content. thought content could have been more! but overaal it was great.