Back to Machine Learning with Python

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Machine Learning with Python by IBM

This course dives into the basics of machine learning using an approachable, and well-known programming language, Python. In this course, we will be reviewing two main components: First, you will be learning about the purpose of Machine Learning and where it applies to the real world. Second, you will get a general overview of Machine Learning topics such as supervised vs unsupervised learning, model evaluation, and Machine Learning algorithms. In this course, you practice with real-life examples of Machine learning and see how it affects society in ways you may not have guessed! By just putting in a few hours a week for the next few weeks, this is what you’ll get. 1) New skills to add to your resume, such as regression, classification, clustering, sci-kit learn and SciPy 2) New projects that you can add to your portfolio, including cancer detection, predicting economic trends, predicting customer churn, recommendation engines, and many more. 3) And a certificate in machine learning to prove your competency, and share it anywhere you like online or offline, such as LinkedIn profiles and social media. If you choose to take this course and earn the Coursera course certificate, you will also earn an IBM digital badge upon successful completion of the course....

RC

Feb 07, 2019

The course was highly informative and very well presented. It was very easier to follow. Many complicated concepts were clearly explained. It improved my confidence with respect to programming skills.

RN

Labs were incredibly useful as a practical learning tool which therefore helped in the final assignment! I wouldn't have done well in the final assignment without it together with the lecture videos!

226 - 250 of 1,493 Reviews for Machine Learning with Python

By Germain M P

Dec 12, 2019

Great Course! The instructors are simply awesome and the text, slides, graphics and exercises were manifestly meticulously prepaired. I can just recommend it!

By R A N

Jul 27, 2019

Very interesting subjects like intro with ML, regression model principles , classifications, KNN, Decision tree, clustering , recommender systems with ML.

By Bertrand B

Mar 26, 2020

This course is very well defined, with lots of information and samples for each topic, one after the other. The video are interesting, the instructor is good.

By Lee Y Y

Feb 12, 2020

I really like the machine learning algorithms practice and teaching materials. Better to include some new packages (e.g. Tensorflow) to give us a taste of it.

By Yury K

Jun 10, 2020

I liked the course.

The setup of the environment for the final assignment was not the smoothest one, but nevertheless I enjoined the study and the challenge.

By Arpana G

Aug 12, 2019

Its nice to learn Machine Learning with python. Its very informative and useful course. I would highly recommend to everyone todo this course.

Regards,

Arpana

By KAUSHIK J

Jun 02, 2020

Nice one. it is better if we get class notes in pdf and ppt format. In addition if the final assignment is reviewed by coursera expert, it will be better.

By Sandip K M

Jul 25, 2020

The Byte size videos are really great starter for a beginner in Machine Learning and gives a generic overview of the methods and Tools used in ML and AI.

By Carlos C

Jul 27, 2019

This is exactly what I was looking for. The course is simple and it gives you enough math to understand what's going on under the hood of each algorithm.

By Rohan S J

Jul 24, 2020

It was a great Course given By IBM and Provided by coursera. I got great Knowledge through it and going to implement in my project work and my career.

By Hemanth S

Jun 13, 2020

One of the best planned courses in Coursera, especially cause of the instructor and the way he handled the course work. This is so pleasing and gripping

By Samira G

Mar 16, 2020

Such a useful and informative course. Thank you from Mr Saeed Aghabozorgi and everyone who was involved to prepare this course. I proud of you Mr Saeed.

By ZAFAR A

Mar 01, 2020

I have learned a lot from this course. Everything was explained very well and i would recommend this course for those who are learning machine learning.

By Adithya R

Jul 26, 2020

Great Course for Understanding the Fundamentals.

Could understand the implementation of Various algorithms in Python.

Well structured and Awesome Course.

By Aniruddha G

Apr 20, 2020

Fantastic course. In one week, I learnt more about Supervised and Unsupervised ML algorithms than I had learnt in four months of an university course.

By Diaeddine L

Jan 31, 2020

Thanks a lot for these information there were really helpful and i have understood those machine learning concepts also how to apply them using python

By Wilton B

Sep 29, 2019

This was my favorite IBM specialization course, well explained and very interesting.

This course has inspired me to study Machine Learning more deeply.

By ADARSH K P

Exceptionally great course content. The Labs are the place to learn a ton. The course was challenging and I enjoyed it a lot. Thanks Coursera and IBM

By BASHIR B

Apr 28, 2020

Learnt a whole lot of analysis building ML models for different data sets.

Thank you so much for the learning opportunity granted through this medium.

By Ronan B

Feb 21, 2020

This course covers a lot of Machine Learning elements. The labs are easy to understand and practical. It'sa good practical start to Machine Learning.

By Shoaib M

Jun 15, 2020

This course has helped me a lot in clearing the doubts regarding Machine Learning algorithms. I strongly recommend this course to every ML beginner.

By Federico N

May 22, 2020

Well done and structured work! I strongly suggest this course. The main teacher is really skilled at explaining such a complex topic in an easy way.

By Krishna M G

Mar 29, 2020

This is one of the best course which I have taken. The basics were explained very greatly, and also it is very simple to understand the course work.

By Mohammed E E

Nov 06, 2019

Really good and knowledgeable professor. Very well put together presentations and labs. Everything is just perfect. I highly recommend this course.

By Abhishek P G

Jul 07, 2020

The course has introduced me to various tools that are very useful to my training. I could explore using them to make my lesson more interactive.