Back to Management of Fashion and Luxury Companies

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Management of Fashion and Luxury Companies by Università Bocconi

Learn how fashion and luxury companies work and understand their brands, products, retail, and communication strategies. Travel through business models, international development, and product categories with industry influent experts. Adopting a case-study approach, the course presents strategic brand management in luxury and fashion companies as a balancing act: tradition vs. innovation, expertise vs. experimentation, casual vs. stylish; in order to increase the brand value by nurturing the brand heritage and at the same time staying fresh, relevant, and contemporary in the global marketplace. Topics such as the impact of new retail channels, new media channels, and new business declinations for the brand and emerging markets will be discussed in the course....

VK

Jan 31, 2020

It's a great course for those who'd like to understand the the way fashion industry is organized; what's the key factors in marketing of fashion and luxury brands; what's important in communication.

PM

Mar 02, 2017

What a great resource for both Fashion and Business Students around the world. I am a student in London using this resource to further my knowledge and Iove it. I will continue using and supporting.

276 - 300 of 989 Reviews for Management of Fashion and Luxury Companies

By sarah e c

Mar 13, 2020

Very detailed course which gives a good understanding from managerial side of companies. Many slides provided for clear learning.

By Stanli M

Aug 26, 2020

Absolutely wonderful! I'm not even in this field and I had a great time learning about this. I want to learn more! Thank you!

By Adja D

Jun 20, 2020

So great to learn and i still need to look at some videos but it really helped me understand better the fashion world. Thank You

By Giulia F

Apr 15, 2020

captivating and stimulating.I knew a lot of new aspects of fashion and my idea about that has changed in many respects.Thank you

By Rutuja J

Sep 25, 2018

Very thorough and detailed for an online course! The lecture slides, additional interviews and reports are an excellent feature!

By Valeriy K

Jan 04, 2018

Great course! Thanks a lot! Loved the interviews with major brands. I would definitely take another course from this university.

By Anita A

Mar 19, 2020

This course is really interesting with a lot of information.I encourage everyone who has an interest in the Fashion to take it.

By Omar M

Nov 25, 2016

The course is practical and very useful. The instructors are amazing. I strongly recommend it . Thank you Bocconi and Coursera.

By Oana A I

Jun 08, 2020

This course is so interesting and complete! Is easy to understand even for

not native english speakers. I highly recommend it!

By Chiara M

Apr 11, 2020

It is a really good course, i should recommend it to everyone. The only suggestion i would like to give is to keep it updated.

By suselle g

Dec 06, 2016

A very good course. It is greatful the knowhow of its instructors and the great quality of information and lectures. Thank you

By Barbra P H C

Oct 27, 2015

Realmente ame el curso!

los contenidos simples y facilmente explicados, el unico problema es que los quiz estaban malos a ratos

By blanca a

Oct 19, 2020

Really inspirational, full of examples and easy to follow! I would recommend it to my friends who are interested in fashion:)

By Juliana N C

Sep 22, 2020

Great course! I'm a fashion student and learned so much about management and luxury, which wasn't really mentioned in school.

By Duong N

Jun 24, 2018

The course is disigned perfectly for the first step to Luxury & fashion management. I love the course because of casestudies.

By Юношева Е А

Nov 11, 2016

Thank you very much for the opportunity to improve my knowledge in different spheares of life! Really priceless expirience :)

By Manuela

An amazing course where the theory notions are associated with case histories useful for practical activities. Recommended.

By Srinivas

Apr 27, 2020

This course does give a lot of insight into the Fashion and Luxury segment of the world. Learnt new things in this spectrum.

By Irina P

Apr 25, 2020

I am in love with Managment of Fashion and Luxury Companies! THANK YOU SO MUCH! My dream to graduate from Bocconi came true!

By Elodie D

Apr 05, 2020

Awesome class. I find it very complete and made me want to study more in that field. The video and slides were very helpful!

By Ekaterina M

Aug 08, 2017

Thank you for this great opportunity to listen to this course online! It's strong begining for me to start fashion business.

By Phillip T

Feb 01, 2017

Gave Great real world examples and Interviews with established companies. A great business analysis of the Fashion Industry.

By Ranjan S C J

Sep 07, 2015

i experienced lot of interesting course materials and sessions, a very best course for anyone look into world in new view...

By Monica M

Jun 14, 2020

Excellent and very recommend course held by an recognizable and premium University such as Università Bocconi, a guarantee!

By christina a

Feb 12, 2020

incredibly usefull and insightful!!! it gives a very holistic perspective of the complex world of fashion!! it was great!!!