Back to Management of Fashion and Luxury Companies

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Management of Fashion and Luxury Companies by Università Bocconi

Learn how fashion and luxury companies work and understand their brands, products, retail, and communication strategies. Travel through business models, international development, and product categories with industry influent experts. Adopting a case-study approach, the course presents strategic brand management in luxury and fashion companies as a balancing act: tradition vs. innovation, expertise vs. experimentation, casual vs. stylish; in order to increase the brand value by nurturing the brand heritage and at the same time staying fresh, relevant, and contemporary in the global marketplace. Topics such as the impact of new retail channels, new media channels, and new business declinations for the brand and emerging markets will be discussed in the course....

PM
Mar 1, 2017

What a great resource for both Fashion and Business Students around the world. I am a student in London using this resource to further my knowledge and Iove it. I will continue using and supporting.

VK
Jan 30, 2020

It's a great course for those who'd like to understand the the way fashion industry is organized; what's the key factors in marketing of fashion and luxury brands; what's important in communication.

876 - 900 of 1,018 Reviews for Management of Fashion and Luxury Companies

By XiuWen B

Jun 11, 2016

very clear for this industry. Sometimes the accent of the teacher makes me confused for the words. But after several class, i am familiar with it and know what the teacher talking about are.

By Wouter v R

Jan 7, 2018

Fun and interesting course with a lot of in-depth information on the inner workings of the fashion industry and on how to start understanding building your own brand to a success. Thanks!

By Dirk A

Nov 19, 2017

This course was for me an introduction to a mystique but fascination niche. I have a high-level view now of how this business works, which was the goal when I started this course.

By studioPark박

Nov 11, 2020

It would be super great is the course is up-to-date. Apart from this, everything was perfect. The content is interesting and the professors' teaching were easily understood.

By Ebru C

Apr 12, 2019

It was great to get an overview and with the additional material provided, I was able to connect myself to apparently important media that is giving you updated information.

By Steven M

Nov 29, 2015

this course was amazing, i learn more about the retail process, how different brands manage own merchandise and line process, very recommend for learn retail management.

By Giovanni P

Feb 22, 2018

First time I attend an online course; I learnt many interesting concept, and the interviews are interesting as well; ought to be updated with actual figures (2018)

By BRENDA A C R

May 23, 2020

Un curso muy completo para ser tan corto. Debería de estar actualizado, sobre todo en la parte digital, además de poner atención en la ortografía de las Lecturas.

By Kerry-Ann D

Aug 22, 2020

I loved this course! It was super informative, interesting, and interactive. The instructors are knowledgeable and insightful about the luxury market overall.

By Tyra L

Aug 29, 2020

Overall, the course was really enjoyable and very informative! It provided me with a strong foundation! I would definitely recommend this to someone I know!

By Hiram P R

Sep 30, 2020

Great to give you a clear understanding of the business part in luxury and fashion and the importance of it its difference with another types of companies.

By Prachi K

Nov 15, 2019

It was an amazing experience. I got to learn a lot as a beginner. Completing this course brings in me more desire to learn. Thank you Coursera and Bocconi.

By Mariana G S

Oct 18, 2015

Both teachers are so passionate about what they are talking that is always a pleasure watching the videos and learning a lot about Fashion and Luxury!

By Supriya P

It helped a lot to gain more knowledge about fashion and luxury. Apart from it we also learned a lot about new things.it was full beneficial course.

By Andrew F

Jul 21, 2017

Интересный курс особенно для тех, кто никакого представления об индустрии моды не имел (как я). Одного из лекторов нужно смотреть на 1,25 скорости))

By Lorenza M

Jun 1, 2020

Really interesting facts and topics around the fashion industry. Very well explained, presented and supported by related interviews and articles.

By Siddhi P

Apr 8, 2020

I believe if the professors used a more common example to explain a certain topic would have international students understand the concept better

By Andrea S

Apr 22, 2020

The course was fun, interesting and very insightful! I would definitely recommend this course for those curious and wanting to pursue fashion :)

By Nikoletta-Sofia K

Mar 27, 2020

Exceptional course!!! I think it could have been even better if there were some new data included (the course is based on data up until 2013).

By Reetika G

The content in the course very elaborate and accurate; plus easy to understand. I have one suggestion, the content should be updated to date.

By D P

Aug 7, 2017

I enjoyed and learned a lot. 4 stars because some of the videos would cut off midway.

But despite that, it was a very informative course.

By Shraddha.nabar

Nov 14, 2016

It's a very insightful and informative course which explains in detail the working of International Fashion Brands and Luxury companies.

By Costanza S

Feb 5, 2016

Great to learn the basis of the fashion world! I knew nothing and now I know something! Worth the small price to get the certificate!