Back to Management of Fashion and Luxury Companies

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Management of Fashion and Luxury Companies by Università Bocconi

Learn how fashion and luxury companies work and understand their brands, products, retail, and communication strategies. Travel through business models, international development, and product categories with industry influent experts. Adopting a case-study approach, the course presents strategic brand management in luxury and fashion companies as a balancing act: tradition vs. innovation, expertise vs. experimentation, casual vs. stylish; in order to increase the brand value by nurturing the brand heritage and at the same time staying fresh, relevant, and contemporary in the global marketplace. Topics such as the impact of new retail channels, new media channels, and new business declinations for the brand and emerging markets will be discussed in the course....

PM
Mar 1, 2017

What a great resource for both Fashion and Business Students around the world. I am a student in London using this resource to further my knowledge and Iove it. I will continue using and supporting.

VK
Jan 30, 2020

It's a great course for those who'd like to understand the the way fashion industry is organized; what's the key factors in marketing of fashion and luxury brands; what's important in communication.

351 - 375 of 1,010 Reviews for Management of Fashion and Luxury Companies

By Giselle W

Curso bem montado, conteúdo relevante, mesmo quem já possui experiencia tem algo a aprender com este curso.

By Marco C

Dec 15, 2017

Overall, I think it was very informative. Excellent. At times I thought the lecturers were hard to follow.

By Beatriz d R L P

Aug 29, 2020

I think it was very professional and high-quality content. It was a pleasure to take part in this course.

By Hicham G

Apr 10, 2020

Very, intersting courses .

THANKs to the instructors .

& and thanks to Coursera <3

#SA7iTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:{

By Durbar D

Apr 11, 2018

Perfectly designed courses with ample case studies. I loved going through those annual financial reports.

By Sarah L

Sep 23, 2015

This course has taught me so much interesting information, I am very happy to have been able to take it !

By Dalila A

Oct 12, 2020

Very interesting and educational course. Well structured and with very useful and relevant case studies.

By Elaine P

Oct 28, 2018

Loved this course, gained so much information and learnt things about fashion that I never knew before.

By haarith a

Feb 28, 2017

really satisfied ........ loved this because this course have more real business world cases & examples

By Alexandra O V

Apr 10, 2020

Thank you for this wonderful course and compliments for the professors for their passions and culture.

By Kerly L P C S

Feb 5, 2018

Love this course! I learned a lot and I will take this knowledge with me and hopefully use it at work!

By Angel B

Apr 2, 2017

I hadn't taken a fashion -oriented course in over ten yrs. This was great! I sincerely felt "updated."

By Irem E O

Jun 15, 2018

I've learned a lot about fashion and luxury companies, retail identity, management and communication.

By Sabino C

Jul 22, 2017

The contents were very interesting and very well explained. The course was way above my expectations.

By Krishnamurthi R

Sep 8, 2015

Excellent presentation and very useful for gaining knowledge in Managing Fashion and Luxury Companies

By Gabriel L S C

Mar 30, 2020

Well structured and the material provided was really suitable for the tests and for further studies.

By Elizaveta D

Jul 18, 2019

it was not easy for me but very interesting ! professional level of Bocconi Professors is very high!

By Mikhail I

Dec 10, 2018

Dear All, let me say thank you very much for this efficient and prolifirent course. I learned a lot.

By penelope

Nov 5, 2017

Muy bien planteado y muy interesante toda la propuesta así como los ejercicios y ejemplos mostrados.

By Francesca P

May 28, 2017

Thank you very much for this interesting course. I like the subjects and I would like to learn more.

By Ibeth J

Feb 18, 2019

This is a very useful resource for anyone who is interested to learn more about retail and fashion.

By MICAELA V

Fantastic Overview of fashion industries System, allows you to understand what's behind any Brands

By Ana’jah M

Sep 12, 2020

Amazing course. I learned so much and am very excited to begin getting my foot into the industry.

By Rahul M

Aug 19, 2020

A very nice course, thoroughly enjoyed my time. Could have been made more practical and in depth.

By Jonathan S

Jul 24, 2020

Learned more than I had hoped for. Wished there was some hand-on experience like case competition