Back to Major Engineering Project Performance

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Major Engineering Project Performance by University of Leeds

Manage large projects by identifying their key characteristics, examining the key factors and risks that affect their performance and exploring methods to counter their impact on the successful delivery of projects. Looking into examples of best practice, you'll explore the relationship between projects, programmes and portfolios. You'll also discover the roles performed by the project manager, examine the difficulties associated with quantifying transaction costs in major project management and consider how different management approaches impact on these costs. Optimism bias and strategic misinterpretation regularly cause delays to major engineering projects. Using stimulating case studies, you'll evaluate the measures of success and compare and contrast 'project success' versus 'project management success'. In the final week of the course, you'll research and present a contemporary example of a major engineering project from your own country. This course explores concepts analysed in the University’s Online MSc in Engineering Management. If you are interested to develop your skills further, take a look at our online degree....

JS

Jul 20, 2020

A great learning experience, more of case studies and theories, but having a practical sense of this course. Will be helpful for me in the completion of my bachelor's degree

SM

Apr 19, 2020

The course is beautifully designed in a very crisp manner which makes it easy to understand. The real-time project scenarios and the assignments make the course robust.

1 - 25 of 98 Reviews for Major Engineering Project Performance

By Ahmed S G

May 15, 2020

Why this course needs our account be verified as compare to other which don't requires ? I am finding difficulties in getting certificate.

By SAMBIT K M

Apr 19, 2020

By Anna R

Jul 09, 2020

A very interesting course. Provides useful knowledge with interesting examples and challenging tasks. Recommend to everyone studying business or engineering.

By Mina W B S

Jul 13, 2019

Great Course, I get a lot of new definitions and methods for major projects

By Mustafa h r

Oct 27, 2018

It is very good course. It helped me alot in learning new things.

By Prashant R

Oct 15, 2019

Nice learning experience

By Pankhuri A

Jul 06, 2020

I personally loved this course because it gave project management very new aspects such as the difference between project management success and project success, etc. The main highlight of this course is its case studies which help achieve a lot more clarity about the content being taught as compared to the learning made through just listening to the lectures.

By Jose R J C

Apr 22, 2020

Top class academics, leaders on their field. Excellent content. The course covers so many aspects go Major engineering projects and the activities are demanding enough to challenge students to think different and engage with academic writing. Definitely a recommended course!

By Willian S

Sep 23, 2019

Un tema de altísima importancia e interés, especialmente para países en desarrollo. Recomendaría que este tópico fuera incluido en curso y/o posgrados de proyectos en las universidades.

By Jappanjot S

By HAMZAH M A S

Jul 22, 2020

BIG THANKS FOR UNIVERSITY OF LEEDS AND SPECIAL THANKS FOR DR Giorgio locatelli. he has guided us nicely in this course.he made the course smooth and easy

By Thalia S

Jul 20, 2020

A very thorough course, perfectly understood by me who is just a third-year civil engineering student! I would like to see more course like this

By Amritpal S

Jul 08, 2020

Had a great experience learning here. One of the bestest course for learning major engineering project problems and their performances.

By LANGE I G

Apr 21, 2020

This course presents much more than expected at the intermediate level. Its comprehensive and accommodating in all aspect of delivery.

By Md J I

Apr 10, 2020

The Course Major Engineering Project Performance is very efficient and effective in my point of view. I have learned lot of knowledge

By Afzaal A A

Feb 01, 2020

It was a unique and intensive course. The reading materials were excellent especially Articles. will definitely recommend it.

By Juliana J F d S R

Jul 22, 2019

Course very good and didactic, easy to understand. I've learned many important concepts and I'm sure it will help me a lot.

By suraj p

Sep 10, 2019

The course is very much practicality oriented. Learning process and structure of the course is very well and easy to go.

By Sudhir A S

Jul 26, 2020

Sir how many times i have to give Your Review and still i didn't got certificate pl issue certificate.

By Elochukwu O

Apr 13, 2020

Fantastic, I enjoyed every aspect. I would suggest better engagements with other coursemates

By Wellington N

Its an awesome course, i have learnt a lot of skills that i will use in my everyday work

By Edgaras V

Aug 29, 2018

great and informative! Lots of useful information with external links and references.

By samar m m h E a

Oct 28, 2019

the course is very useful and added to me a lot of skills and knowledge at mangement

By Андрей

Apr 30, 2020

Dr Giorgio Locatelli is top professional in Engineering Project Management

By Khaled o

Sep 24, 2018

very helpful and added new knowledge to me in the project management field