Back to Business English: Management and Leadership

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Business English: Management and Leadership by Arizona State University

Are you a business executive or a manager who uses English in your career? Then you know that good business communication in English requires focus, vocabulary, and specific linguistic structures. In this course, you will follow along a recently promoted manager as she builds and leads her team to success. Together, you will practice the language and styles of communication needed in English for • Recruiting and training a professional team to work together with integrity and respect • Managing and participating in well-organized meetings • Making telephone conferences more efficient • Writing professional emails that are easy to read The activities in this course will give you the opportunity to share your experience and receive immediate feedback from other business professionals around the world....

NF

Oct 01, 2020

Coursera did it again! great course, very detailed and helpful. Highly recommended for non-native speaker for learning the basic of a good, efficient and deliverable communication in your team!!!

FP

Aug 03, 2020

Thank you for your time... to all mentor/teacher... Really enjoy and love it course.. stay in touch dan you can pls reach me @ 081220001924, especialilly if you have a trip to Indonesia. Cheers

26 - 50 of 232 Reviews for Business English: Management and Leadership

By MOUHAMED M

Oct 15, 2018

i am grateful to Cousera in partnership with Arizona university for this important and challenging courses that they provide to enterprises,students and career developers

By Gvanca B

Jun 20, 2020

I am very excited that i joined this course and learned and updated my knowledge in management and leadership.

Thanks to everybody who have created this program.

By Florentina P

Jun 21, 2020

Great course! Not only to improve your business English but to learn very useful tips for different organizational daily situations. Totally recommended!

By Sonit R

May 01, 2020

A course that focuses on the day to day email and conversation techniques in the corporate world, will help many freshers and established corporates.

By Punam P

Apr 25, 2020

Nice course to enhance skill.. Thanks to professor for such a nice platform.. Helpful course to understand management and leadership concept..

By Mustafa A M A

Jun 10, 2017

One of the most amazing courses I have attended on Coursera so far. The instructors have done a spectacular job. Thanks Coursera and mentors!

By Arushi S

May 30, 2019

had a great experience of home schooling . Teachers were great and videos very precise , to the topic. Overall a great course!

By Arnithia K

Feb 26, 2018

Thank you for all the lectures from ASU. The course gave me new knowledge and information in English Business. Thanks a lot!

By Sukruta P P

Nov 17, 2019

It really helped me to overcome my speaking skills while in an ongoing conversation. Thank you Coursera for this course!

By Stroici A

Jun 29, 2020

I would recommend this course for sure. I am very grateful to all who was involved to ensure us with this course.

By Rohit S W

The course really helped to improve management and leadership skills and to be confident in the business world.

By Ahmad I A

Jan 20, 2020

Great effort, good job which is really appreciated.

I have gotten intensive knowledge from this course. Thanks!!

By Selvia G L

Nov 09, 2019

Great course to learn how to lead and manage business professionally. Professional and beautiful educators.

By Nilantha s

The business English management and leadership course are very effective to improve our English knowledge.

By Ismail a i a

Oct 29, 2016

it is the best course i have completed in my life

god bless you all

By Suzi C

Aug 12, 2017

It was one of the best course I have had about Managment. Moreover, the teachers are really fantastic!

By Amina M B

I learnt a lot of this course

it's like a new world was introduced for me

By Andrii H

Apr 11, 2020

I enjoyed this course much.It gave me a lot of knowlegde in business area.Thank you for everything!

By Angela V

Apr 12, 2020

I was impressed how well was organised and formed is this course and it was a pleasure to learn.

By Angelika W

Jan 21, 2019

Good course. Although it would be nicer to have work material at hand summarizing every week.

By RIYA D S

Sep 29, 2020

Extremely effective course for anyone who is working or wants to work in a cooperate world.

By Oscar A V R

Sep 12, 2020

It´s very complete and easy to carry out to incorporate knowledge in a business enviroment.

By SAIMA A J

Apr 08, 2020

I had a great experience and I learn so many skills here thank u so much for having me here

By Md. A R

Oct 27, 2019

amazing way to learn, This course has helped me to improve my communication skills so much.

By Sona

May 21, 2017

Great course. I have learned a lot of new useful vocab I will definitely use in the future.