Back to Business English: Management and Leadership

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Business English: Management and Leadership by Arizona State University

Are you a business executive or a manager who uses English in your career? Then you know that good business communication in English requires focus, vocabulary, and specific linguistic structures. In this course, you will follow along a recently promoted manager as she builds and leads her team to success. Together, you will practice the language and styles of communication needed in English for • Recruiting and training a professional team to work together with integrity and respect • Managing and participating in well-organized meetings • Making telephone conferences more efficient • Writing professional emails that are easy to read The activities in this course will give you the opportunity to share your experience and receive immediate feedback from other business professionals around the world....

BS
Oct 31, 2020

The course was very comprehensive and easy to understand. The instructors made sure that they are giving the information in a way that won't make me confused. Thank you so much for this great course!

NF
Sep 30, 2020

Coursera did it again! great course, very detailed and helpful. Highly recommended for non-native speaker for learning the basic of a good, efficient and deliverable communication in your team!!!

26 - 50 of 261 Reviews for Business English: Management and Leadership

By FRANK D

May 9, 2018

It was a great and wonderful experience to learn new concepts and ideas. I hope this helps a lot of candidates too as it helped me. Thanks a lot for offering a course of this kind which is made very interesting.

By Giovanni M P

Aug 4, 2020

I can guarantee that this is one of the best business communication course on coursera. Very dynamic and clear language. The activities helps you a lot to improve your skills in the area. Just give it a try.

By William L S Z

Sep 11, 2020

Fantastic, this course is one of the best I have ever taken, I love Arizona State University and all its courses, these people give the best for us in order to learn with high quality of education. Thanks

By surendra b

Nov 1, 2020

By Nicola F

Oct 1, 2020

By Madhavi R

Nov 13, 2020

Thank you for such thoughtful ideas put together into this course. It helped me review and refine my knowledge of English as a non-native speaker. A very big happy thank you to the entire team.

By MOUHAMED M

Oct 15, 2018

i am grateful to Cousera in partnership with Arizona university for this important and challenging courses that they provide to enterprises,students and career developers

By Debra D

Nov 23, 2020

This course has equipped me with all the Business English skills Ii need to be a better business leader and communicator. Hats off to the instructor's! Great job!

By Gvanca B

Jun 20, 2020

I am very excited that i joined this course and learned and updated my knowledge in management and leadership.

Thanks to everybody who have created this program.

By Jeanevieve T A

Nov 19, 2020

Thank you coursera for the opportunity. I was very glad that I enrolled in this subject. I really learned a lot of things that was very useful in my work.

By Florentina P

Jun 21, 2020

Great course! Not only to improve your business English but to learn very useful tips for different organizational daily situations. Totally recommended!

By Sonit R

May 1, 2020

A course that focuses on the day to day email and conversation techniques in the corporate world, will help many freshers and established corporates.

By Punam P

Apr 25, 2020

Nice course to enhance skill.. Thanks to professor for such a nice platform.. Helpful course to understand management and leadership concept..

By Mustafa A M A

Jun 10, 2017

One of the most amazing courses I have attended on Coursera so far. The instructors have done a spectacular job. Thanks Coursera and mentors!

By Arushi S

May 30, 2019

had a great experience of home schooling . Teachers were great and videos very precise , to the topic. Overall a great course!

By Arnithia K

Feb 26, 2018

Thank you for all the lectures from ASU. The course gave me new knowledge and information in English Business. Thanks a lot!

By Marcia J B

Nov 14, 2020

THIS WAS A VERY GOOD COURSE I AM HAPPY FOR THE KNOWLEDGE SHARED AND THE EXPERIENCE I HAVE HAD AND THE PRACTICE QUESTIONS.

By Sukruta P P

Nov 17, 2019

It really helped me to overcome my speaking skills while in an ongoing conversation. Thank you Coursera for this course!

By Stroici A

Jun 29, 2020

I would recommend this course for sure. I am very grateful to all who was involved to ensure us with this course.

By Rohit S W

The course really helped to improve management and leadership skills and to be confident in the business world.

By Ahmad I A

Jan 20, 2020

Great effort, good job which is really appreciated.

I have gotten intensive knowledge from this course. Thanks!!

By Marva S C

Nov 10, 2020

I have gained great skills in Business and English for Management. I am very grateful to have benefit a lot.

By Selvia G L

Nov 9, 2019

Great course to learn how to lead and manage business professionally. Professional and beautiful educators.

By Nilantha s

The business English management and leadership course are very effective to improve our English knowledge.

By Ismail a i a

Oct 29, 2016

it is the best course i have completed in my life

god bless you all