Back to Business English: Management and Leadership

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Business English: Management and Leadership by Arizona State University

Are you a business executive or a manager who uses English in your career? Then you know that good business communication in English requires focus, vocabulary, and specific linguistic structures. In this course, you will follow along a recently promoted manager as she builds and leads her team to success. Together, you will practice the language and styles of communication needed in English for • Recruiting and training a professional team to work together with integrity and respect • Managing and participating in well-organized meetings • Making telephone conferences more efficient • Writing professional emails that are easy to read The activities in this course will give you the opportunity to share your experience and receive immediate feedback from other business professionals around the world....

BS
Oct 31, 2020

The course was very comprehensive and easy to understand. The instructors made sure that they are giving the information in a way that won't make me confused. Thank you so much for this great course!

NF
Sep 30, 2020

Coursera did it again! great course, very detailed and helpful. Highly recommended for non-native speaker for learning the basic of a good, efficient and deliverable communication in your team!!!

251 - 275 of 285 Reviews for Business English: Management and Leadership

By Lina Z

Oct 7, 2019

I really enjoyed Part A of each week. Part B is slow although I suppose is necessary for non-natives. I don`t think Part C is necessary with the takeaways.

I love that I learn how to write emails. Maybe more examples could be useful.

By Keila Y

Nov 27, 2019

I loved this course so much, It was such a great refreshment for my learning. The only thing I did not like is that one link did not work and was not fixed even I reported it.

By Laima T

Dec 13, 2020

Core ideas presented in simple way. Essential to know for not native speakers. Material easy to follow. Good examples. Enjoyed additional readings and videos.

By Hermann M

Dec 11, 2018

I truely expected more specific business vocabulary, but the exercises were really authentic as if you already worked in a business project in English.

By Arturo C

Mar 19, 2017

Great course and great content! I really recommend it for those wanting to learn key aspect of the language for management and leadership.

By sumit a

Jun 11, 2020

I had a great learning experience, solve the most of the problems one can face in day to day life of professional employees.

By Bayan S

Sep 26, 2020

I really enjoyed this course and leard a lot about business situations and the suitable language to be used accordingly

By JAINAM C

Dec 20, 2019

YES,it's been a good start for me with this course on coursera .It's easy to understand and get along.

By Saurabh M

Aug 6, 2020

One of the finest course on coursera. Although the pace of course is slow but the material is good.

By BHAMARE A U

Oct 24, 2019

It was a great experience!! Thankyou. This course really improves business and management skills😊

By Everest K

Feb 21, 2019

Its really great course to learn online. Every course set clearly and assignment make to improve.

By Solange I

Dec 28, 2019

Excellent teachers and course modality. Some links are broken though.

By Ayman M M A

Jul 25, 2020

The course was more than amazing in which I learned a lot and a lot

By Guillermo R P

Dec 22, 2017

Good content! Very useful for improve communication in english.

By Cesar E O G

Nov 21, 2017

Its a fundamental course, but I think it's well designed.

By VINEET M

May 4, 2020

Excellent course ..step by step design with reviews

By KEVIN D S A

Jul 15, 2019

ES MUY BUENA LA TECNICA QUE TIENEN PARA ENSEÑAR

By GIRASE P D

Nov 26, 2019

Great course, lot to learn from that course.

By AKSHIT C D

Sep 8, 2020

Nice to learn with the faculty members!

By Shubhang p