Back to Business English: Management and Leadership

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Business English: Management and Leadership by Arizona State University

Are you a business executive or a manager who uses English in your career? Then you know that good business communication in English requires focus, vocabulary, and specific linguistic structures. In this course, you will follow along a recently promoted manager as she builds and leads her team to success. Together, you will practice the language and styles of communication needed in English for • Recruiting and training a professional team to work together with integrity and respect • Managing and participating in well-organized meetings • Making telephone conferences more efficient • Writing professional emails that are easy to read The activities in this course will give you the opportunity to share your experience and receive immediate feedback from other business professionals around the world....

NF

Oct 01, 2020

Coursera did it again! great course, very detailed and helpful. Highly recommended for non-native speaker for learning the basic of a good, efficient and deliverable communication in your team!!!

FP

Aug 03, 2020

Thank you for your time... to all mentor/teacher... Really enjoy and love it course.. stay in touch dan you can pls reach me @ 081220001924, especialilly if you have a trip to Indonesia. Cheers

51 - 75 of 230 Reviews for Business English: Management and Leadership

By Godwin V

Mar 11, 2020

It is one of the important course for every candidate who want to be excel in their career

By Ufuk A

Mar 28, 2020

Honestly now, I am so happy to be a part! Thank you so much ASU and coursera! Great job!!

By Sheryl M M

Sep 19, 2020

This course helps me a lot in terms of management settings and business writing emails.

By Khan Z A

Jul 20, 2020

Excellent course outline and set up. Enjoyed the whole experience pacing with Elizabeth.

By Edwin D

Sep 16, 2020

A fantastic experience, a lot goes on with this course, recommended, CONGRATULATIONS.

By Jesús R S

Sep 01, 2020

Good explanaitions and it gives you the right resources to accomplish the activities.

By David R J

Aug 07, 2020

It was really good! I learned a lot not only English but communication in business.

By Chaudhari N D

Oct 12, 2019

This course is very nice for us because of this my communication skill is improve

By Shena M C P

Jul 17, 2020

It enhances my skills how to communicate well with peers and doing proper emails

By BELLOMO M

Sep 13, 2020

Very good course with interesting material and an approach useful for work use.

By Verbilovich I I

Thank you very much. I have known a lot of interesting and useful information.

By Alla S

Nov 16, 2017

It's a very useful course! Thanks teachers for making learning so interesting.

By Ahangama L Y B

Oct 06, 2020

good course i join thank for all teachers i give rate 5 stars to this course

By KHALED M A

Mar 26, 2020

Honestly, this course was great and very useful in public and private life.

By Mercedes F L

Oct 24, 2019

great course, it helps to improve my communication and leadership skills!!!

By Margaret P

Aug 29, 2020

The three professors were fun! I enjoyed their video's. I miss a book!

By Amineva A

Dec 10, 2019

Thank you so much! It was really useful, interesting experience for me.

By SONAR M K

Nov 09, 2019

Nice course it helps me alot email writing session was good enough...

By Paula V P C

Jun 03, 2018

Excellent teachers! Thank you Wanda, Andrea and Jenny you're awesome!

By Mohamed a e

Feb 08, 2017

really its very helpful for me and helped me in my College thanks you

By Tat K H

Jul 18, 2020

The course materials are very useful. The course is well structured.

By ANTONY S

Sep 10, 2020

A very useful course , Beautifully Explained. Thank you so much !

By Vinayak G

Apr 30, 2020

Learn a lot about managing the team, how to focus on our Agenda.

By Maritza V

Jul 24, 2019

muy buen incentivo para seguir aprendiendo con buenos profesores

By Andrei S

Oct 22, 2019

Great Course! Great tutors!

Thank you so much for your efforts!