Back to Managing Emotions in Times of Uncertainty & Stress

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Managing Emotions in Times of Uncertainty & Stress by Yale University

Developed by the Yale Center for Emotional Intelligence, Managing Emotions in Times of Uncertainty & Stress will provide participants with the knowledge, skills, and strategies to understand and manage their emotions and those of their students. The 10-hour online course is designed for school staff, including teachers, paraprofessionals, counselors, principals, and non-teaching staff in preK-12 schools....

LW
Dec 3, 2021

I'm not a teacher, but you don't need to become one to enroll. It has thought me so much as a student. Emotional Intelligence is an important life skill, and this course is an amazing starter kit.

KP
Feb 14, 2021

Timely reminder of concepts I know but am lax on applying. Supportive content that further equips me for emotional success in myself and my students. Provides tools for reflection and application.

126 - 150 of 342 Reviews for Managing Emotions in Times of Uncertainty & Stress

By Ruth T

Mar 18, 2021

I really enjoyed this class. It helped me to focus on my emotions during this time of uncertainty.

By Kevin F

Jan 23, 2021

Fantastic course! Best formatted course I’ve ever taken. Great information. Great presentation.

By Deborah O B

Oct 14, 2021

this is a life-applicable course,, which i found greatly useful and helpful to me and my career.

By Audrey Y

Jul 1, 2021

T​he course is well formatted and easy to follow. The videos are on point and not too lengthy.

By Natalia G

Aug 4, 2021

Great, very useful course both for me as school head and for me as a human being. Thank you!

By Nadine O

Jun 10, 2021

​excellent course that anyone can benefit form regardless of working in the education sector

By Patricia H

Mar 7, 2021

This was a wonderful course. If you are given the opportunity to take it do not pass it by.

By KEITH Z N

Mar 16, 2021

Very broad outlook , i learned something new the SEL very helpful tool in everyday living

By Christopher L

Feb 1, 2021

Top shelf thinking, speaking and acting for Social-Emotional Learning in today's schools!

By José F L Z

Dec 22, 2021

A​wesome. It really helped me for my personal life, personal relationships and teaching

By Aleksandra C

Feb 27, 2021

Briefly presnented knowled not only to be a better as a teacher but also for ourselves.

By Emmett T

Jan 11, 2022

Simply amazing. Content covers a wide yet detailed area. Highly recommend this course.

By Justine M

Feb 11, 2021

Excellent course, even though I use this in my day to day practise its good to reflect

By Linda R

Oct 1, 2021

Excellent course for the times we live in. Great strategies for emotional management.

By Hasibur R S

Jun 7, 2021

Loved the design and pace! it was inclusive and easy to understand. very resourceful.

By Sherry M

May 19, 2021

Helpful content and strategies to support students and staff during stressful times!

By Kristy G

Mar 28, 2021

This course was so valuable and a good reminder of strategies that can help us all.

By Sally-Ann D

Jan 17, 2022

L​oved this course and should be done by everyone not only teachers and in schools

By Mariel S

May 14, 2021

Very comprehensive! I learned about SEL and techniques on how to master it. Kudos!

By Rebecca B

Jan 18, 2021

Great videos and encouraged self thought. Very easy to follow and informative.

By Adyv

Oct 25, 2021

This course definitely giving me a brand new, better life believe it or not.

By Jamal E A

Oct 26, 2021

V​ery, very important course! To be studied not just once, but repeatedly!

By Akshar S

Dec 10, 2021

It was a good course, very insightful.

I am still awaiting my certificate.

By Driekie S

Aug 17, 2021

Practical course that I would recommend to anybody working with students.

By Julie K

May 14, 2021

Very helpful for myself and for using with my own students and children.