Back to Managing Emotions in Times of Uncertainty & Stress

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Managing Emotions in Times of Uncertainty & Stress by Yale University

Developed by the Yale Center for Emotional Intelligence, Managing Emotions in Times of Uncertainty & Stress will provide participants with the knowledge, skills, and strategies to understand and manage their emotions and those of their students. The 10-hour online course is designed for school staff, including teachers, paraprofessionals, counselors, principals, and non-teaching staff in preK-12 schools....

DW

Mar 17, 2022

The course was outstanding. Many of the techniiques outlined in the course I have been using for years. I was refreshing and I will continue to use these practices in my school leadership capacity.

KP

Feb 14, 2021

Timely reminder of concepts I know but am lax on applying. Supportive content that further equips me for emotional success in myself and my students. Provides tools for reflection and application.

176 - 200 of 583 Reviews for Managing Emotions in Times of Uncertainty & Stress

By Asiye G

Dec 17, 2020

Hem öğrencilerim için hem de kendim için yatırım yaptığım muazzam kalitede bir eğitimdi. Teşekkürler.

By Collins E

Jan 30, 2021

Top notch course. I learnt a lot of strategies of strategies on personal Emotions and that of others.

By Najma L

Feb 10, 2021

Manageable and meaningful content delivered in a way that prompted constant reflection and planning.

By Amanda T

Aug 10, 2022

Very helpful and informative, something we all can use in any field where we work alongside people.

By Marjan z

Apr 3, 2021

It was a great course. I will definitely apply it and I highly recommend it to everyone to take it.

By Katie C

Feb 8, 2021

Wonderful information for those seeking a more peaceful environment through emotional intelligence.

By Ruth T

Mar 18, 2021

I really enjoyed this class. It helped me to focus on my emotions during this time of uncertainty.

By Kevin F

Jan 23, 2021

Fantastic course! Best formatted course I’ve ever taken. Great information. Great presentation.

By Sarah L

Dec 21, 2022

This course is a great help for me to better understand myself and my students.Thank you so much!

By Deborah O B

Oct 14, 2021

this is a life-applicable course,, which i found greatly useful and helpful to me and my career.

By Diana P

Aug 29, 2022

Thank you! It was a very interesting course! I got useful competencies and positive emotions :)

By Audrey Y

Jul 1, 2021

The course is well formatted and easy to follow. The videos are on point and not too lengthy.

By leticia r

Jan 10, 2023

Excelente curso! Sus recursos son realmente buenos, toda la información es útil e importante.

By Yessika N

Jun 7, 2022

now i believe to start my and my student journey to manage emotional intelligence. Thank you

By Natalia G

Aug 4, 2021

Great, very useful course both for me as school head and for me as a human being. Thank you!

By Nadine O

Jun 10, 2021

excellent course that anyone can benefit form regardless of working in the education sector

By Patricia H

Mar 7, 2021

This was a wonderful course. If you are given the opportunity to take it do not pass it by.

By Pradip M

May 9, 2022

Very current.

Very strucrured

Dealing with issues in a problem solving way that benefits all

By Sue H

Apr 1, 2022

The course brought to light an awareness of emotion to myself and to my students.

By KEITH Z N

Mar 16, 2021

Very broad outlook , i learned something new the SEL very helpful tool in everyday living

By Christopher L

Feb 1, 2021

Top shelf thinking, speaking and acting for Social-Emotional Learning in today's schools!

By Armine G

Sep 23, 2022

I liked this course so much .It was great, it gave me quick kbowledge in my work field.

By PERLA G P

Aug 6, 2022

was very usefull to undestand better the struggles of my own to help better my students.

By Nicola M

May 16, 2022

I learned so much that I can apply to my professional life as well as my personal life.

By José F L Z

Dec 22, 2021

Awesome. It really helped me for my personal life, personal relationships and teaching