Back to Managing Emotions in Times of Uncertainty & Stress

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Managing Emotions in Times of Uncertainty & Stress by Yale University

Developed by the Yale Center for Emotional Intelligence, Managing Emotions in Times of Uncertainty & Stress will provide participants with the knowledge, skills, and strategies to understand and manage their emotions and those of their students. The 10-hour online course is designed for school staff, including teachers, paraprofessionals, counselors, principals, and non-teaching staff in preK-12 schools....

DW

Mar 17, 2022

The course was outstanding. Many of the techniiques outlined in the course I have been using for years. I was refreshing and I will continue to use these practices in my school leadership capacity.

MB

Mar 10, 2021

The tools, language and resources shared in this course were very helpful in improving my well being and learning how to become a person that can help colleagues and most importantly our students.

201 - 225 of 589 Reviews for Managing Emotions in Times of Uncertainty & Stress

By Nicola M

May 16, 2022

I learned so much that I can apply to my professional life as well as my personal life.

By José F L Z

Dec 22, 2021

Awesome. It really helped me for my personal life, personal relationships and teaching

By Aleksandra C

Feb 27, 2021

Briefly presnented knowled not only to be a better as a teacher but also for ourselves.

By R N T

Apr 20, 2022

IT WAS VERY INTERESTING LEARNING THIS COURSE, IT WILL HELP ME GO FAR IN MY PROFESSION.

By Emmett T

Jan 11, 2022

Simply amazing. Content covers a wide yet detailed area. Highly recommend this course.

By Justine M

Feb 11, 2021

Excellent course, even though I use this in my day to day practise its good to reflect

By Zhou J

May 31, 2022

Great, and lovely, very useful. i need to apply the things i learn into everyday life

By Linda R

Oct 1, 2021

Excellent course for the times we live in. Great strategies for emotional management.

By Hasibur R S

Jun 7, 2021

Loved the design and pace! it was inclusive and easy to understand. very resourceful.

By Sherry M

May 19, 2021

Helpful content and strategies to support students and staff during stressful times!

By Kristy G

Mar 28, 2021

This course was so valuable and a good reminder of strategies that can help us all.

By Forrest H

Jun 27, 2022

Excellent course and an incredibly worthwhile program for educators of all levels.

By Desiree K

Mar 7, 2022

This course was very informative and easy to complete. I had fun doing this course

By Sally-Ann D

Jan 17, 2022

Loved this course and should be done by everyone not only teachers and in schools

By Mariel S

May 14, 2021

Very comprehensive! I learned about SEL and techniques on how to master it. Kudos!

By Louisa L

Aug 28, 2022

Was a great way to better understand new emotional possiblities in the classroom.

By Yvette A

Aug 18, 2022

This was very helpful for me in my role as a special education paraprofessional.

By BENSENOUCI N

Apr 25, 2022

The course was very informative and can be impleneted in different organisations

By Patricia

Mar 25, 2022

Managing Emotions was really an a deep Emotion! I trully recomend this course!!!

By Rebecca B

Jan 18, 2021

Great videos and encouraged self thought. Very easy to follow and informative.

By vika19121988@yandex.ru

Dec 14, 2022

это тот фундамент, который должен знать каждый че

ловек. Чем раньше, тем лучше.

By SAHIL K

Mar 27, 2022

Truely amazing course helped me a lot to find my weakareas and work on myself.

By Julia G

Jul 27, 2022

Great course, makes you self aware also aware of the emotions of others.

By Adyv

Oct 25, 2021

This course definitely giving me a brand new, better life believe it or not.

By Antje F

Feb 28, 2022

Loved it! So much information, so well and beaurifully packaged! Thank you!