Back to Managing the Organization: From Organizational Design to Execution

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Managing the Organization: From Organizational Design to Execution by University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

This course is intended to help you become a better manager by helping you to more fully understand and deal with some of the complexities and challenges associated with managerial life in organizations. In this course, you will learn theories, principles, and frameworks that will help you to more effectively manage and lead the organizations that you belong to. We will view organizations from different perspectives that we will use as lenses to help us highlight common managerial challenges and point us toward solutions to those challenges. Some of these common challenges that we will explore in this course include using power effectively, implementing organizational change, understanding and managing organizational culture, decision-making including decision-making pitfalls and ethical traps, and leadership. As you learn and apply the principles from this course, you will be better prepared to navigate some of the complex challenges that you face as a manager....

RO

Oct 16, 2017

A well presented course for implementing strategy related to the elements from organizational design to execution. This course stresses the importance and necessity of an integrated process that is

EK

Dec 29, 2018

A good course for those interested in some of the basic concepts that underly why senior executives make the decisions they do regarding organizational design and management.

26 - 50 of 116 Reviews for Managing the Organization: From Organizational Design to Execution

By Osman K

Jun 25, 2018

It is a well established course, you will have a great insight by having this course. I totally recommend it.

By Okwukwe D I

May 28, 2016

A very practical course. Worthy of enrollment by every business manager. Great course by a superb Professor.

By Joanna B

Aug 19, 2018

Excellent portion of knowledge, very interesting and varied course material. I really enjoyed this course.

By Nikhil U V

Nov 24, 2019

Very interesting course. Liked the discussions alot. Maybe the videos can be made a bit more interesting?

By Muhammad I

Oct 18, 2016

Still pursuing this course, but what I like is... This lecture gave real problem & solution sample.

By Dinh T K H

Apr 19, 2017

Amazing course with a lot of knowledge.Thanks the Instructors and all assistants for great work.

By John S

Dec 14, 2019

excellent instruction and passion for the topic. Not overbearing and well organized. thanks!

By Jennifer N

May 06, 2018

Great... relevant course. I do think some topics were weakly covered, but overall very good.

By Zach R

Apr 27, 2019

Wonderfully paced course full of useful information, insight, and inspirational readings!

By Godwin E

May 08, 2019

Concentrated with managerial techniques immediately usable to the workplace. Empowering!

By Rajesh S

Dec 06, 2019

Very well defined course material, including lecture notes, videos and the assignments.

By STEVE D

Jun 07, 2017

Excellent information in this course. The bonus is seeing what I learned in progress.

By Rajashree

Jan 06, 2018

The whole process of value creation was beautifully explained throughout the course.

By Echo l

Jan 09, 2018

It's great, I learnt a lot from the two courses, organization design and managing.

By Chau H V

Jun 22, 2019

This course is very good course and it really help me in my work. Thanks a lot

By Camesha R

Dec 04, 2019

Very enlightening and practical wisdom that I can test in my work environment.

By Abdurrahman S

May 06, 2019

Prof. Leblebici is a great instructor. I truly enjoyed his lectures.

By Noureldin B

Nov 19, 2019

It was a real life experience not only a course to learn,

By WAHEED U R

Jul 22, 2019

Very informative and useful course for business graduates learner.

By Arun P R S

May 30, 2017

Great course and it aligns perfectly with current world scenarios.

By Martin K

Oct 16, 2018

Really enjoyable course with very insightful reading assignments.

By Georgios R

Sep 26, 2019

Fantastic Professor, lucky to be taught from him! Thank you.

By Ngozi V O

May 08, 2018

A course that every leader who desire to succeed must do.

By Lokman A

Jul 24, 2017

This is unbelievable course, this is mind opening!

By Monica.A

Jul 29, 2019

It is a very good course.I gained more knowledge.