Back to Organizational Behavior: How to Manage People

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Organizational Behavior: How to Manage People by IESE Business School

Peter Drucker, a pioneer in the field of management, once said that people have a perverse tendency to behave like human beings. Of course, we are not machines, and certainly not programmable. But through the study of organizational behavior, we can gain insights into what makes people tick within a work context. Increasing your understanding of your own behavior and that of your colleagues, teams and leaders, is an important first step to bringing positive change to how you and your organization work. The objective of this course is therefore to provide insight into four key areas: • Motivation. In this course segment we will understand the concept of motivation and review various perspectives that will help you understand how we can motivate others. • Leadership. In this part of the course, we will analyze the concept of leadership and consider various perspectives and approaches to help shed light on leadership emergence and effectiveness. • Teamwork. Here we look at team functioning and effectiveness. Using the widely used input – process – output model of team effectiveness, we consider such topics as team diversity, team processes, and team outcomes. • Culture. Finally, we'll move to the level of the organization and consider the concept of organizational culture, also touching upon the concept of national culture. We look at the various ways in which culture is expressed, and discuss the implications of culture for people within organizations and cross-cultural collaborations....

CA
Oct 5, 2020

Awesome cause here, that makes understanding how people behave and to motivate them. It has changed my way of thinking and for me to judge less as to why people do what they do. I recommend this all.

CS
Feb 10, 2020

An excellent foundational course on managing people. I particularly appreciated the academic theory serving as the backbone of the course. Professor Raes was also especially good. Highly recommended!

76 - 100 of 194 Reviews for Organizational Behavior: How to Manage People

By Arina R

Jul 2, 2021

I definitely learned a lot from this class and changed my perspective

By Bhoomi a

Mar 17, 2020

I have learnt about how to manage people according to their behavior

By MOHAMED M P

Aug 20, 2020

This is an excellent foundational course on organizational behavior

By ISHAN S

Jul 13, 2020

Well paced with many theory on organizational behavioral discussed.

By JEONGHUN J

May 18, 2019

Great tool to understand how to manage people as a people manager.

By Vijayendra G

The case studies must be included to give more practical learning

By RUBEN G N

Sep 30, 2019

Great value, focused and to the point of the key elements.

By Karthikeyan

Apr 7, 2019

Thank you , course era for helping me to gain my knowledge

By Eliane A

Feb 8, 2021

It was a very interesting course that i enjoyed studying.

By stephen b

Easy to understand yet relatable to real-life situations.

By tomekwisnia@gmail.com

Dec 11, 2017

Good course, with many practical examples. Good lecturer.

By Stacy S

Jun 23, 2021

Course was short and very informative, also interactive.

By AMAN C

Jul 29, 2019

Very lucrative course its help me, how to manage people

By Wilmar D R

Dec 18, 2020

La profesora tiene una metodologia muy clara y amena.

By Joseph O A

Aug 23, 2018

Great introduction and relevant applications of the

By Muhammad I

Apr 4, 2017

Learn me some new things about how to manage people

By Kiran C

May 16, 2020

Great learning and provides a broader prospectives

By Flavia V

Sep 11, 2018

Como siempre, un gusto tomar los cursos del IESE!

By Anis C

Sep 16, 2020

EXCELLENT CONTENT AND EXCELLENT PRESENTATION

By rohit v

Mar 25, 2020

great course i got to learn a lot of things

By Greg H

May 1, 2021

This is a great course and I learned a lot.

By Joseph A C

Apr 12, 2021

EXCELLENT TEACHING FROM MISS ANNELOES RAES!

By Nefisat s

Feb 14, 2019

It’s a beautiful and easy to study course

By Rachit J

Jun 7, 2018

This was a wonderful. Highly recommended

By KHALIFAH S U Z

May 29, 2021

I learned alot of things in this course