Back to Digital Marketing Analytics in Theory

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Digital Marketing Analytics in Theory by University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

Successfully marketing brands today requires a well-balanced blend of art and science. This course introduces students to the science of web analytics while casting a keen eye toward the artful use of numbers found in the digital space. The goal is to provide the foundation needed to apply data analytics to real-world challenges marketers confront daily. Digital Analytics for Marketing Professionals: Marketing Analytics in Theory is the first in a two-part series of complementary courses and focuses on the background information and frameworks analysts need to be successful in today's digital business world. You will be able to: - Identify the web analytic tool right for your specific needs - Understand valid and reliable ways to collect, analyze, and visualize data from the web - Utilize data in decision making for agencies, organizations, or clients This course is part of Gies College of Business’ suite of online programs, including the iMBA and iMSM. Learn more about admission into these programs and explore how your Coursera work can be leveraged if accepted into a degree program at https://degrees.giesbusiness.illinois.edu/idegrees/....

VB
Apr 16, 2018

Well, this is great course since I did it online, but the material well covered and the lecturer give clear and interesting material through video. I will take another course after this. Thank you.

AS
Jan 22, 2020

I really enjoyed this course. I liked the professor's teaching style as well as the materials the course provided. All the knowledge I've got from the course helps me when I do research online.

251 - 275 of 1,090 Reviews for Digital Marketing Analytics in Theory

By Mauricio P

Apr 30, 2017

This was a great way to break into Digital Analytics. I've really enjoyed this course. Moving on to the next one!

By Evandro P

Nov 4, 2020

For mm who had no knowledge about digital marketing this course was essential because I am a marketing professor

By Dmytro S

Oct 23, 2016

Great course! That Consumer Decision Journey framework helps a lot in my job. Totally recommend everyone to try.

By David I

Very good course. Really enjoyed Kevin Hartman's teaching style. I would like to take courses led by him again.

By Felipe D

Nov 3, 2020

Great course! Feels amazing to have the possibility to learn from someone as experienced as Professor Hartman!

By Debora

Oct 18, 2019

This is a very insightful course, Keving Heartman delivers very well organized and valuable lessons.

Loved it!

By Mirela P

Mar 23, 2018

Very insightful. It would have been nice to be updated since 2015/6 on, but still delivers enough information.

By Jose A N

Aug 6, 2017

All the concepts and orientations are going beyond expectations, very above over any Digital Marketing course.

By ANDREA F

Jun 11, 2017

I would recommend to share more videos / interactive examples . Sometimes the articles are too long and boring

By Matko

Nov 7, 2015

Great introduction into web analytics, with wide variety of tools that can be used and implemented right away.

By Alexey F

Jun 8, 2020

Very informative, I liked it. I hope it could get updated once a year or two as technologies appear too fast.

By Shady e s

Apr 30, 2020

That is the right course for laying the web analytics foundation! Very good explanation right into the point.

By Roshen S

Apr 4, 2016

thank you for the great structured content

only recommendation is to increase the audio volume of the lecturer

By MUQUADDAR A

Jul 4, 2020

The content and time allotted to each module in the course are well balanced. All topics are well explained.

By kenneth n

Apr 17, 2020

Really good- good quality materials. Suitable for beginners plus those with experience of digital marketing

By Dhruv T

Mar 20, 2020

It was a Great course. It helped me learn how to analyze the data that we want to benefit our organization.

By N.Srinivas

Dec 15, 2019

I'm really glad to have taken up this brilliant course. Clear explanations, nice layout and great material!

By Tanusree C

Aug 23, 2017

Excellent course to understand the fundamentals of Digital Analytics. I would highly recommend this course.

By Akash M

Aug 12, 2017

Thank you so much for the course, it has really helped me gain insight into the marketing analytics field.

By SIMRAN S

Sep 20, 2021

I am soo lucky have such a great lesson and knowledge about how things work in real life thanks for this.

By Yerlan M

May 1, 2018

Interesting course that includes up-to-dated articles and cases.

Especially, i liked inverview with Obama.

By Meghan R

Mar 11, 2016

This course did a good job of explaining the practical application on several complex marketing theories.

By Mihai B

May 3, 2019

Best part is how it guides and encourages you to research and discover a lot of information on your own.

By Ricardo G P

Dec 14, 2016

Liked a lot, more complex than the first course of the specialization but presented in a very clear way.

By Austin C E

Sep 9, 2020

This was an awesome experience though by a seasoned professional with relatable applications just great