Back to Digital Marketing Analytics in Theory

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Digital Marketing Analytics in Theory by University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

Successfully marketing brands today requires a well-balanced blend of art and science. This course introduces students to the science of web analytics while casting a keen eye toward the artful use of numbers found in the digital space. The goal is to provide the foundation needed to apply data analytics to real-world challenges marketers confront daily. Digital Analytics for Marketing Professionals: Marketing Analytics in Theory is the first in a two-part series of complementary courses and focuses on the background information and frameworks analysts need to be successful in today's digital business world. You will be able to: - Identify the web analytic tool right for your specific needs - Understand valid and reliable ways to collect, analyze, and visualize data from the web - Utilize data in decision making for agencies, organizations, or clients This course is part of Gies College of Business’ suite of online programs, including the iMBA and iMSM. Learn more about admission into these programs and explore how your Coursera work can be leveraged if accepted into a degree program at https://degrees.giesbusiness.illinois.edu/idegrees/....

VB
Apr 16, 2018

Well, this is great course since I did it online, but the material well covered and the lecturer give clear and interesting material through video. I will take another course after this. Thank you.

OA
Feb 29, 2016

I really enjoyed this course. I liked the professor's teaching style as well as the materials the course provided. All the knowledge I've got from the course helps me when I do research online.

126 - 150 of 1,080 Reviews for Digital Marketing Analytics in Theory

By LI D

Jan 1, 2017

Great course! Give you new thoughts on Consumer Behaviour by using what you learn about marketing analytics. Want to learn more! Can't wait to get to the "practice" in the next course.

By Aileen E

Feb 7, 2021

I have learned a lot. Prof. Kevin allowed me to developed a critical mind to be ready for the role as an analyst. We become familiar with different marketing measurements and tools.

By Allison R J R

Jun 10, 2020

This is a good course for Marketing Professionals who need to learn about Analytics, it's very interesting how data can help taking better decisions in the company and find solutions.

By Kumar V

Apr 9, 2018

This course helped me to know how as a Digital Mareketer I can utilize Analytics. It provided the basis for the understanding and also helped me to know the subject in more detail.

By Jennifer H

Jun 10, 2019

Excellent course. I learned a lot and this class has allowed me to view my job differently and leverage other internal analytical tool to provide better services for my clients.

By Naphatsorn D

Apr 2, 2021

The course provides an update beneficial knowledge about basics and principle of marketing analytic. Professor is very specialize in this area and teach the knowledge very well.

By Yan S

Aug 14, 2015

Although it's not a course designed for those who want to get deeper understanding of marketing analytics. This course Introduced a lot of practical website, tools. I like it.

By Vaibhav C

Feb 10, 2020

It helped me to understand newer trends, techniques and concept which can me used in Marketing. It gave me confidence in my belief that marketeer is more important than tools

By ROBERT C M

Jun 24, 2019

I have a working knowledge regarding social media and web marketing, but this course gave me much greater insight and knowledge that I can use with my small business clients.

By Fernando R

Apr 8, 2019

Good course that teaches the core of digital marketing concepts. The E.Petersen book is very informative and is a good reference for all of us beginning in digital marketing.

By Adham F

Feb 23, 2021

Amazing courses with excellent material with professional instructors and a solid curriculum. Hope that I continue this learning journey with you all in the upcoming courses

By Diego F T V

Feb 28, 2021

Lo que enseña el profesor Hartman es muy bueno y está bien explicado, con ejemplos claros y actuales de industrias de mucha relevancia. Me ha sido de mucho valor este curso

By Hilmi S

Feb 25, 2017

Excellent from a theory perspective. This gives a very good knowledge around the foundation required for Marketing Analytics in practice. Now I look forward to practicals.

By Marcos M

Nov 7, 2016

Very good course. My overall knwoledge about Data Analytics was very limited and the course gave me the essential any marketer must know. Thank you so much for Coursera!

By Carmen C

Sep 21, 2015

The course shows the basic concepts in analytics. I like the structure of it, each lesson has its objectives and conclusion, and presents the concepts in a clear manner.

By Luis A V V

Apr 27, 2020

Course was fun but I think some articles are kind of old or links are not working. Overall the course is great and the professor Hartman is great explaining the topics.

By Sourabh C

May 26, 2019

this course gives a holistic view about marketing analytics and theory relating to it in a interactive way which attract the learners to be consistent in their learning

By Dusty S

Jan 30, 2017

Great course. Didn't go into too much detail, but the readings were excellent, the real-world examples plentiful and the way the course was delivered was very engaging.

By Andrey S

Mar 23, 2016

Excellent content, narration could have been clearer and felt there was a bit of an overload of information in the lectures - could have been broken down into chunks.

By Victória d C C

Feb 12, 2017

This course was essential to my knowledge about digital marketing and I very happy to had complete it! Thanks for the opportunitie and congrats Kevin, youre awesome!

By Jeffrey W

Jun 17, 2019

Great Course. I have learned a lot. Kevin did great job to explain the fundamentals and also provide many references to read which is equally important. Thank you!

By Leonardo C G

Jun 4, 2018

The course is excellent, the teachers are extremely talented, didactic, superior to many face-to-face courses, and with quality approval from Illinois university.

By Melissa D

Mar 14, 2017

Loved this course. It really opened my eyes to the power of analytics and practical ways to apply the information gathered to my work. Thanks for a great class!

By Jyothsna

Dec 16, 2020

The subject is covered by Kevin Hartman so precisely that I would love to have a far more comprehensive course led by him, replete with case studies etc

Engaging!

By Rishikesh B T

Jun 2, 2020

Brilliant course! Prof. Hartman explains everything with the help of brilliant graphics that justify the data he presents. Moreover it is a very precise course.