Back to Marketing in a Digital World

This course examines how digital tools, such as the Internet, smartphones, and 3D printing, are revolutionizing the world of marketing by changing the roles and practices of both firms and consumers. Marketing in a Digital World is one of the most popular courses on Coursera with over 250,000 Learners and is rated by Class Central as one of the Top 50 MOOCs of All Time (https://www.class-central.com/report/top-moocs/). The course was initially launched in 2015, and has been updated in April 2020. This course is part of the iMBA offered by the University of Illinois, a flexible, fully-accredited online MBA at an incredibly competitive price. For more information, please see the Resource page in this course and onlinemba.illinois.edu....

Oct 09, 2019

With no prior knowledge of digital marketing, this course helped me to understand all the basic concepts and enhance my interest in marketing field. I have already enrolled myself into another course.

MS

Jun 24, 2020

Very interesting perspective, way different from the general marketing courses available. The course covers new and emerging dimensions of the digital world. Love to attend more courses. All the best!

151 - 175 of 2,946 Reviews for Marketing in a Digital World

By Mangiza P

Feb 25, 2018

Great course. I learnt a lot on implications of digital on the 4ps. Though I work in a more traditional marketing function, with a product that will probably continue to be distributed using conventional channels (cement), I see some lessons I can take back to the office as we all try to use the power of digital that is now with us.

By Gopakumar V S

Sep 08, 2017

I'm very excited completing each module in this course. Very useful, interesting, more over exciting topics. I don't have words to say about the course but really valuable and about assignment each peer should have the basic idea about the topic to go forward next level. So I really enjoyed the course and to complete to more module.

By Norma C P P

Jul 28, 2017

It was an incredible introduction to the world of marketing Im a chemical and safety engineer but I am looking new horizons. I think this is a new opportunity for my professional carrier. Aric congratulations, it is not only to know about it but let us understand thats what matter. Im enthusiastic with this course :) , Best Rgs,

By Naairah S

Jun 27, 2020

This was quite an introductory inclusive course with up-to-date digital practises in the current market. The instructions for the assignments are specific and easy to understand and grade. The assignments also provide hands-on experience with the topics taught in the module.

Great thanks to the University, Instructor, and Coursera.

By Adel Z

Jul 29, 2019

This was one of the best course I've ever taken on Coursera! I love how Professor Rindfleisch is dedicated to his work and made everything so entertaining and educational at the same time. I also must note the perfect structure of lessons, assignments, and projects. Thanks a lot to everyone who was involved in making this course.

By Raghuraman

Dec 17, 2019

A wonderful course to kickstart my Digital Marketing specialization.A course with Interactive lectures along with resourceful reading materials. Not to forget, an excellent work by professor Aric Rindfleisch. A big thanks to the Coursera and University of Illinois at Urbana champaign, for producing this wonderful content.

Regards

By Rustam I

Sep 13, 2015

I would like to express my gratitude to the Coursera and LMU .The course is done perfectly : not boring , interactive , quizes and excellent explanation in details by professor Tobias. I acquire a lot of knowledge from this course and I strongly believe that this course will expand not only by skills but also career perspective.

By Mette L

Jun 28, 2016

I think this is one of the best learning experiences I have had as a professional (adult). It's academically founded, but I don't get confounded. Its mix of short video lectures, pop quizzes, real life case studies and assignments is perfect for keeping my attention while ensuring that I actually learn and retain that learning.

By Diksha B

This was my first ever course on Digital Marketing. The contents of the course are so well explained and easy to understand for the beginners.The tasks are easy and very much enjoyable to complete. All thanks to the facilitators for creating such a great module. It is definitely added value inputs in my academics. Thank You.

By Vanessa S

Dec 26, 2016

Excellent course! I really enjoyed every topic and lesson which gave me a good foundation into the world of digital marketing. My only critique is that the professor have input on grading our exercises or at least adding comments to our work. I value his input more over the other students to determine how well I am doing.

By Frank V

Jun 27, 2017

The faculty is knowledgeable and is good at explaining the concepts.

The material is relevant, just at the level that I expected, not extra-deep and confusing, but approachable and touching the all the fundamentals.

It also covers the changes that the digital tools have brought to Marketing.

I definitely recommend this course.

By Leonardo H

May 07, 2020

Coursera and Illinois together have made an incredible partnership, the platform is very organized and intelligent, but the best of it is the effort that Illinois put to delivery the best of its content, I have learned a lot in this module, and certainly, I feel like I to want to learn more.

By Giuseppe L

May 03, 2020

I really enjoyed doing this course, I learned a lot through each of its modules and its Case Studies. Professor Aric Rindfleisch made each lesson of this course very interesting, easy to understand, full of content and with great examples. I definitely recommend this course!

Thank you University of Illinois and Coursera!

By Akbar Q

May 22, 2020

This course is necessary in today's time when the world is moving towards digitalization. For me as a Commerce student, this course helped me in understanding the various necessary aspects of Marketing in a digital world. I would recommend this course to very student who wants to learn about the modern way of marketing.

By GUADALUPE O C

Nov 11, 2018

EL CURSO TIENE OTRA DIMENSIÓN A LA QUE ESPERABA, MU GUSTO MUCHO Y APRENDÍ TAMBIÉN MUCHO, HOY TENGO UN CONCEPTO MEJOR Y DIFERENTE SOBRE ESTE TEMA DE LA MERCADOTECNIA QUE NO ES MI CAMPO DE TRABAJO MAS SIN EN CAMBIO LO HE ADOPTADO Y ME GUSTA, ESPERO SEGUIR APRENDIENDO MAS.

GRACIAS A TODOS LOS QUE HACEN POSIBLE ESTOS CURSOS.

By Siddharth A

Sep 26, 2018

I found this course really useful because it spoke of a lot of trends in marketing, past and present, and showed us how to evaluate them. More importantly, it showed us ways to merge trends with one another to come up with improved strategies. It also serves as a good introduction to the world of digital marketing.

By Gagan K

May 07, 2020

It was a Wonderful Course. Design, Delivery and Examples were excellent. Videos were very exhaustive and full of energy. The reading material shared was brilliant. One final word: The Professor/Instructor was Excellent in his approach, Communication & Knowledge. It was the Best Online Course I have ever enjoyed.

By Paola B C

Apr 20, 2020

This is really an amazing course. The content is super updated with new topics and helped me a lot to understand how the new digital world impacts the 4Ps of Marketing Mix. I was fist a bit sceptical but the course is very didactic and the teacher domains the subject. I will definetly enjoy another couse. Thanks

By KARTHIK M

May 09, 2020

A very good course given with practical examples so that you will learn more and you won't forget the topics that are thought. very fun learning class I really liked it if you are really interested in marketing then this is the must course to go through you will learn all the basic things that are to be learnt.

By kunjal c

Mar 19, 2018

This is a highly recommended course for Marketing enthusiasts, the contents of this course will prepare you for the future and long term planning that you are gonna have to undergo plus Eric's way of teaching is worth applause, he is simply amazing in what he teaches.

without a second thought go for this course.

By Catherine

The information was timely and interesting, though I'm a little unsure about the quality of some of the peer reviews and feedback. I like the pace and the content and appreciated the recent updates that were made about COVID19. It impressed me that they take the time and interest to keep the material relevant.

By sanchit0310@gmail.com

Nov 06, 2017

This Course is very useful as it is presented in very organised manner .The most interactive thing that any candidate can enroll and learn how the marketing trend is changing from legacy way of marketing to digital Marketing .

The control has been transformed from firms to consumers and how things are changing

By BAMBA O M

Oh of course!! The Coursera Digital Marketing Specialization is the best I have come across and I say a big thank you to Coursera for the opportunity that made me a part of this amazing journey. I will recommend this specialization to anyone who's looking to make a career in Digital Marketing. It's worth it.

By Ximena

Jul 25, 2017

Es un curso muy completo que aborda de manera puntual los distintos puntos del temario y permite actividades prácticas que permiten asimilar mejor el conocimiento. Los foros y el que los alumnos nos califiquemos entre nosotros ayuda a encontrar puntos de vista que no se nos habrían ocurrido y aprender mejor.

By Suyash C

Nov 12, 2016

The course is really helpful for marketing beginners. It explains the four P's of marketing and explains how the digital world is changing traditional marketing practices. The course also has a case study and a exercise per week which are very helpful in better understanding the concepts taught in that week.