Back to Digital Media and Marketing Strategies

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Digital Media and Marketing Strategies by University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

The proliferation of digital technology gives businesses a diverse new set of tools to reach, engage, monitor, and respond to consumers to an unprecedented degree. The aggregated and voluminous digital data can also be leveraged to better target specific consumer segments. Following the Digital Marketing Channels: The Landscape, this course aims to give you a deeper understanding of core processes of planning a digital marketing campaign and the role of various digital channels in an integrated marketing communication....

GC
Dec 20, 2020

great course gave a whole new insight on this part of the course I will highly recommend to others . the instructor teach it very clearly and the examples are really applicable. Learned a lot from it!

JJ
Aug 30, 2020

I think this course is much better than the Digital Media and Marketing Principles course. It gives us the opportunity to create our own digital marketing strategies and the reasons behind our choices

51 - 75 of 578 Reviews for Digital Media and Marketing Strategies

By Amit K B

Dec 30, 2020

It was a great experience going through the course. I have learned the things I already knew, but this time the learning was precise and uniformed. I have learned new dimensions of thinking about digital marketing. Recommending the course.

By Hesham S

Sep 29, 2019

This one was way better than digital media and marketing principles course, course videos and materials was interesting and engaging

assignments was a bit challenging but helped me acquiring new skills and knowledge in digital strategies

By Syed A R

Jun 5, 2020

The course contained good reading and video materials along with effective peer-review assignments that elucidated me with how to make a good target market profile, media user profile, digital strategy proposal and evaluation strategy.

By MIAWAWANA G F

Oct 21, 2018

Très pertinent ce mooc,surtout bien actualisé. pour ceux veullent mettre à jour le connaissance et et ce performer dans domaine du marketing et stratégie digitale , je vous recommande fortement ce mooc.

trop cool !!!!!!!!!!!

By Tyrone L

Jun 9, 2020

This course was outstanding. I thought I knew all there was to Digital marketing. after taking this course I realized I didnt know enough before. I am now empowered to help my company more in the area of digital marketing

By David H G

Apr 27, 2020

I really enjoy learning through this course! The syllabus is well structured and I could understand step by step the details of this course. I am happy I found this course and I will take more of them in the near future.

By Dan S

May 4, 2020

Great course, best in the program so far. Good balance of work.

My only criticism is I felt the exams had to many questions based on the real world interviews though, 1 or 2 is ok, 4 is a bit too many in my opinion.

By SIDDHI N

Oct 28, 2020

It was a great experience learning on Coursera. I’ve done online courses in the past but the Coursera course on digital marketing was truly phenomenal. I loved the content of this course and the way it’s formatted.

By Andrey S

Mar 23, 2016

I enjoyed the difficulty of this course, though I thought the video lectures being broken down was excessive. No need for 1 and 2 minute videos if you can incorporate them into the main video of the lecture.

By Nadia N

Jul 12, 2020

It is a great course! Not only providing theories but also very useful insights from professionals in digital marketing. It was eye-opening for me, especially on the campaign measurement part. Thanks, Mike!

By Gracina E C

Dec 21, 2020

By Patricia G

Nov 4, 2020

It was an incredible course!!!. It fully reached my expectations. Professor Mike Yao, lecturas and videos with experts made it excellent!!! Congratulations Coursera and Gies University of Illinois.

By Amilcar J L R

Jun 25, 2020

It has been very interesting to remember seo topics such as objectives, metrics, etc., which are a fundamental part of marketing. In addition, the importance of exponential growth of mobile devices.

By Kartik A

Oct 3, 2020

Quite an amazing learning experience. Had a great time not just learning but also using the learnings of this course to complete the peer graded assignments.

Thank you for the wonderful opportunity.

By Shrikant K

Excellent step by step understanding of today's media strategies. Assignment and peer reviews gave exposure to different thinking and ideas. Thank you Coursera for providing the opportunity.

By Aimé I

Nov 20, 2020

It is so nice to get to learn new skills on this platform COURSERA. I am so much humbled to complete my course. and I know the knowledge I gained will change my life career as an IT. Thanks

By Gustavo L

Apr 9, 2020

This helped a lot. Im about to record my first music album and this course gave me beautiful insights to apply when the album releases. I will try not to forget what i learned here! Thanks.

By Sol D L

Jun 24, 2019

El curso me resultó de mucha ayuda para entender los conceptos que necesito saber para realizar campañas de marketing exitosas en el mundo digital en el que vivimos. Lo disfrute mucho!

By Luciana B M

Aug 3, 2020

Excelente curso sobre um assunto tão atual e essencial. As aulas são ótimas, podem ser vistas online ou baixadas, também tem resumos em PDF e materiais complementares para leitura.

By Alison S

Oct 4, 2020

This course if a fantastic overview of digital marketing. I know understand the different channels and their advantages/disadvantages needed to make strategic marketing decisions.

By Frederick J

Feb 4, 2021

This is a useful and excellent course. This is where I want my career to go. I want to plan campaigns and also study analytics on helping with strategy as well as seeing results.

By Tanja T

Jun 21, 2020

Really insightful course about media and digital marketing strategies incl. two tough assignments that help putting theory into practice. I can only recommend this course.

By sally g

Nov 9, 2020

it was very efficient and effective, everything was clear, and the doctor Mike is very professional and knows how to provide the message in a clear and interesting way

By Vedantkumar C

Nov 22, 2018

Mike Yao sir did a great job. He started all with basics and taught everything very well. I'm so glad I choose this course it'll for sure help me advance my career.

By GOPALAKRISHNA V

May 6, 2020

Have wonderful experience with peer assessment model ..Thank you very much to the instructor for his detailed expatiation about the content with beautiful examples