Back to Digital Media and Marketing Strategies

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Digital Media and Marketing Strategies by University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

4.4

The proliferation of digital technology gives businesses a diverse new set of tools to reach, engage, monitor, and respond to consumers to an unprecedented degree. The aggregated and voluminous digital data can also be leveraged to better target specific consumer segments. Following the Digital Marketing Channels: The Landscape, this course aims to give you a deeper understanding of core processes of planning a digital marketing campaign and the role of various digital channels in an integrated marketing communication....

HJ

May 14, 2020

This course gave some useful insights and valuable information about what digital marketing is all about. Instructor's way of teaching was smooth and well paced. Excellent course from Coursera.

VC

Nov 23, 2018

Mike Yao sir did a great job. He started all with basics and taught everything very well. I'm so glad I choose this course it'll for sure help me advance my career.

26 - 50 of 342 Reviews for Digital Media and Marketing Strategies

By Julia W

Mar 25, 2020

The best course I have taken on Coursera by now. The instructor explained very clearly and specifically. He provided only the information he needed in an accessible form. It is a mine of the most necessary knowledge for every digital marketer.

By ROBERT C M

Aug 31, 2019

I have really enjoyed how professor Mike Yao has presented the information. I never realized of intricate social media was. If I ever get a chance to put a social media/digital media at least I will have a basic understanding before beginning.

By Massimo C

Apr 18, 2020

Very good course, engaging assignments - I learnt many things about the trends in Digital Media and Marketing Strategies. The Professors is very clear, and the readings and interviews with professionals in digital marketing very enligthing.

By Hesham S

Sep 29, 2019

This one was way better than digital media and marketing principles course, course videos and materials was interesting and engaging

assignments was a bit challenging but helped me acquiring new skills and knowledge in digital strategies

By MIAWAWANA G F

Oct 21, 2018

Très pertinent ce mooc,surtout bien actualisé. pour ceux veullent mettre à jour le connaissance et et ce performer dans domaine du marketing et stratégie digitale , je vous recommande fortement ce mooc.

trop cool !!!!!!!!!!!

By David H G

Apr 27, 2020

I really enjoy learning through this course! The syllabus is well structured and I could understand step by step the details of this course. I am happy I found this course and I will take more of them in the near future.

By Dan S

May 04, 2020

Great course, best in the program so far. Good balance of work.

My only criticism is I felt the exams had to many questions based on the real world interviews though, 1 or 2 is ok, 4 is a bit too many in my opinion.

By Andrey S

Mar 23, 2016

I enjoyed the difficulty of this course, though I thought the video lectures being broken down was excessive. No need for 1 and 2 minute videos if you can incorporate them into the main video of the lecture.

By Amilcar J L R

Dec 23, 2019

It has been very interesting to remember seo topics such as objectives, metrics, etc., which are a fundamental part of marketing. In addition, the importance of exponential growth of mobile devices.

By Himanshu J

May 14, 2020

By Gustavo D L

Apr 09, 2020

This helped a lot. Im about to record my first music album and this course gave me beautiful insights to apply when the album releases. I will try not to forget what i learned here! Thanks.

By Sol D L

Jun 25, 2019

El curso me resultó de mucha ayuda para entender los conceptos que necesito saber para realizar campañas de marketing exitosas en el mundo digital en el que vivimos. Lo disfrute mucho!

By Vedantkumar C

Nov 23, 2018

By GOPALAKRISHNA V

May 06, 2020

Have wonderful experience with peer assessment model ..Thank you very much to the instructor for his detailed expatiation about the content with beautiful examples

By Natasha L

May 04, 2020

This course gives me deeper knowledge regarding the digital marketing and it is very useful for me to set what digital strategy i should choose to increase my sale

By Anasuith P

May 03, 2020

I was simultaneously creating my website and promoting it, i really got to learn a lot from this ncourse that i can apply to my own website building and promotion.

By Amisha G

Mar 15, 2020

The instructors are great and explain all the concepts in good detail. I would recommend this course to anyone wanting to know about digital media and marketing

By Diana G

Dec 26, 2018

Great course. Being a professional in Marketing since 7 years, this course is a great update to Digital Marketing with just the right amount of information.

By nida a

Apr 27, 2020

very helpful to learn from home during self quarantine, very helpful to add a lot of knowledge, the explanation is very easy to understand. thank you

By Thais E

Mar 02, 2020

This is my 2nd Course with the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign by Mike Yao.

He is amazingly professional; he knows exactly how to explain.

By Valentina B

Dec 27, 2018

Very interesting materials! I loved this course and I would def suggest it to anyone who's interested in Social Media and its marketing applications.

By Daniel M P

Jan 03, 2020

Intense course. But i am glad I took it. I now appreciate all that goes into a digital media campaign and understand it much better. Thank you.

By Adarsh J

Dec 17, 2019

Very objective and clear. Mike takes you through the basic strategies of Digital Marketing without making things complex or alien. Thanks Mike!

By Adriana R

Feb 28, 2019

I enjoyed to participate in this course because I learned very interesting things about the digital marketing. This one was a great experience.

By Istvan R

Oct 22, 2015

This course teaches the bits and pieces necessary for planning in digital marketing, and it gives very good insights on latest tools and use ca