Back to Digital Media and Marketing Strategies

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Digital Media and Marketing Strategies by University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

The proliferation of digital technology gives businesses a diverse new set of tools to reach, engage, monitor, and respond to consumers to an unprecedented degree. The aggregated and voluminous digital data can also be leveraged to better target specific consumer segments. Following the Digital Marketing Channels: The Landscape, this course aims to give you a deeper understanding of core processes of planning a digital marketing campaign and the role of various digital channels in an integrated marketing communication....

JJ
Aug 30, 2020

I think this course is much better than the Digital Media and Marketing Principles course. It gives us the opportunity to create our own digital marketing strategies and the reasons behind our choices

GC
Dec 20, 2020

great course gave a whole new insight on this part of the course I will highly recommend to others . the instructor teach it very clearly and the examples are really applicable. Learned a lot from it!

101 - 125 of 560 Reviews for Digital Media and Marketing Strategies

By Vaibhav A

Jun 23, 2020

Excellent Course material and very efficiently delivered by Prof. Mike. I was able to learn and keep in mind most of the things. Thank You

By Jennifer H

Sep 26, 2019

This was an excellent course that really outlined and provided examples of how to apply digital media and develop marketing strategies.

By ASTHA P

Aug 16, 2020

A wide variety of topics were covered. This has allowed me to understand the customer behavior better and how to use it to my benefit.

By Andrés P B

Aug 20, 2018

I like that this course reinforce the principles and strategies of the previous courses and challenge us to face a real case! Amazing.

By Beatriz B

Jun 17, 2018

The best course so far in the Digital Marketing Specialization. Highly engaging and with up-to-date information and required readings.

By Beril P

Jan 16, 2021

This course amazing very informative for who interested in digital marketing. Also instructor is amazing I appreciate for everything.

By surabhi s

Sep 14, 2017

One of the best courses in digital marketing. Appropriate mix of theory & application of theory. Thanks for making lectures relevant.

By Marco C

May 1, 2017

It's a great course for people with basic marketing skills. The emarketing textbook is very useful and its a must read for beginners

By Md A R S

Sep 18, 2020

An excellent course to take for anyone keen on digital marketing or anyone in a startup.Beginner-friendly and very Informative.

By Muhammad A R

May 7, 2019

Good Content ... One area of improvement would be related to some more case studies, where the tool and techniques are applied.

By John M

Dec 19, 2016

This was a great course and works hard to give students every opportunity to succeed! Thank you Professor Clifton and Coursera!

By Karen D N G

May 22, 2020

I really like it since this was very helpful to lean all the general basis of Digital Marketing and the strategies to follow.

By luis b

Mar 29, 2020

The course is a comprehensive refresher on Digital Marketing. It also provides a plethora of references for further learning.

By Md. D N

Jul 16, 2020

Mike Yao is a great instructor. I've really enjoyed this course and learnt many things. I hope to use the knowledge properly

By Mercy M M

Jan 27, 2021

I loved the course, was comprehensive and easy to understand. will definitely apply what i have learnt in my career. Thanks

By Nadia P

Oct 28, 2020

Thank you to Professor Yao and the Coursera Team. Made light work of understanding KPIs and metrics for digtal marketing.

By Mohammad A H J

Dec 3, 2020

I learn about the Digital Media and Marketing Strategies through this course. Excellent material and videos of training.

By Noor S

Aug 16, 2019

Dear Mike Yao,

I have learned so much! I am forever grateful for everything you taught us in this course!!

Thank you!

Noor

By Ashkan H

Oct 23, 2020

Fantastic course. Professor Yao is amazing. I have really enjoyed all courses in this Digital Marketing specialization.

By Semenova A

Apr 22, 2020

I love this course. It's clear and informative. I hope to use this knowledge asap.

Thank you so much for your work here.

By Ieva B

Oct 21, 2020

This course was very professional!!! I learned a lot, the teacher is great, all content is relevant and on top! Thanks

By Umar k

Aug 25, 2020

It is a very good course which helped to get lot of knowledge regarding the advertising methodologies of modern world.

By Adeesha D

Aug 16, 2020

Really learned the depth of the digital media marketing and got a good base for my personal digital marketing campaign

By Amina E Q

Apr 15, 2020

Great Course, exciting and good learning course to build knowledge and understanding in the Digital marketing Field.

By Henok S

Feb 7, 2019

i love it! specially Mike Yao is the perfect teacher!

the course is applicable in real world and it is realy helpful.