Back to Digital Media and Marketing Strategies

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Digital Media and Marketing Strategies by University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

The proliferation of digital technology gives businesses a diverse new set of tools to reach, engage, monitor, and respond to consumers to an unprecedented degree. The aggregated and voluminous digital data can also be leveraged to better target specific consumer segments. Following the Digital Marketing Channels: The Landscape, this course aims to give you a deeper understanding of core processes of planning a digital marketing campaign and the role of various digital channels in an integrated marketing communication....

GC
Dec 20, 2020

great course gave a whole new insight on this part of the course I will highly recommend to others . the instructor teach it very clearly and the examples are really applicable. Learned a lot from it!

JJ
Aug 30, 2020

I think this course is much better than the Digital Media and Marketing Principles course. It gives us the opportunity to create our own digital marketing strategies and the reasons behind our choices

126 - 150 of 551 Reviews for Digital Media and Marketing Strategies

By Shuvam C

Jul 19, 2020

Superb learning and I could personally relate a lot as I am taking this paper for MBA students in my college.

By Juan C S C

Jan 1, 2019

Simplemente excelente curso. Recomendado para quienes quieran implementar una estrategia en Mercadeo Digital.

By Kristen S

Mar 13, 2016

Perfect course! I recommend it to everybody who want to further deepen their knowledge in digital marketing!!

By JOSPHIN B M U

IT WAS VERY USEFUL I REALLY LOVED LEARING THIS COURSE I LOVE IT .THANKYOU FOR PROVIDE SUCH A GOOD COURSE

By kenneth n

Apr 17, 2020

Really good- good quality materials. Suitable for beginners plus those with experience of digital marketing

By SAVANTHCHANDRASHEKHAR C

Feb 24, 2020

I have learned so much in the marketing field and also worked on developing different marketing strategies.

By Yolanda G

Sep 6, 2020

I am very happy to have chosen this complete course! It has helped me a lot to discover the digital world!

By Jaime L

May 8, 2020

Provides good overview of digital media and marketing strategies and external video and reading resources.

By Enang N A

May 8, 2020

It is a very practical and a hands on skill. I am happy i enrolled. Also, thank you for the financial aid.

By Rajat N

Apr 24, 2020

Thanks for such a amazing course. Special thanks to Dr. Mike Yao and Illinois for such a great experience.

By Rebeca A C

Oct 8, 2020

Very interesting course. i loved the fact they show us new tools that helps our work on digital marketing

By Vasyl R

Jun 3, 2018

Great and insightful information regarding all the marketing channels that are useful in this modern era.

By Chhaya S

May 7, 2020

I learned new approaches to use my existing skillset, it was one of my favorite courses from the series.

By SHRIRAM K

Jan 2, 2016

I'm really happy to take this course. It has been a really great experience to be a part of this course.

By Sybille S

Jun 21, 2020

very interesting and with an absolut logic structure to follow both content and strategy of the course.

By Johnny R

Nov 3, 2016

Thanks for also including the text book reading with the course. It has become an invaluable resource.

By Sanchita S

May 9, 2020

Excellent way to know the digital marketing .. you can get depth story of today's marketing strategies

By Tania M R

Jul 12, 2020

I thoroughly enjoyed this course! It gave me a good view on the world of Digital Media and Marketing.

By Adriana A

Jul 12, 2020

It is a very good course, with excellent supporting information, for an overview of digital strategy.

By Nakshita G

May 6, 2020

Excellent topics and courses this helped me to learn further.and many new things i learns by coursera

By JAMES F

Jul 12, 2018

Th InformatIon that has been provIded as well as the abIlIty to work wIth peers has been fantastIc.

By Joana U

Oct 21, 2020

Great course, met my expectations. Cleare and constructive learning material, interesting content.

By Ruben Y W T

Sep 12, 2020

Glad to have been able to learn about putting in all that is required for a digital marketing plan

By Hevlin C d A C

Apr 25, 2019

Great course, Provides some helpful insights if you want to start a carreer in Digital Marketing

By aurelia m

Jan 25, 2018

The material was very clear and provided a lot of very practical information on the module about