Back to Digital Media and Marketing Strategies

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Digital Media and Marketing Strategies by University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

The proliferation of digital technology gives businesses a diverse new set of tools to reach, engage, monitor, and respond to consumers to an unprecedented degree. The aggregated and voluminous digital data can also be leveraged to better target specific consumer segments. Following the Digital Marketing Channels: The Landscape, this course aims to give you a deeper understanding of core processes of planning a digital marketing campaign and the role of various digital channels in an integrated marketing communication....

GC
Dec 20, 2020

great course gave a whole new insight on this part of the course I will highly recommend to others . the instructor teach it very clearly and the examples are really applicable. Learned a lot from it!

JJ
Aug 30, 2020

I think this course is much better than the Digital Media and Marketing Principles course. It gives us the opportunity to create our own digital marketing strategies and the reasons behind our choices

151 - 175 of 563 Reviews for Digital Media and Marketing Strategies

By Nakshita G

May 6, 2020

Excellent topics and courses this helped me to learn further.and many new things i learns by coursera

By JAMES F

Jul 12, 2018

Th InformatIon that has been provIded as well as the abIlIty to work wIth peers has been fantastIc.

By Joana U

Oct 21, 2020

Great course, met my expectations. Cleare and constructive learning material, interesting content.

By Ruben Y W T

Sep 12, 2020

Glad to have been able to learn about putting in all that is required for a digital marketing plan

By Hevlin C d A C

Apr 25, 2019

Great course, Provides some helpful insights if you want to start a carreer in Digital Marketing

By aurelia m

Jan 25, 2018

The material was very clear and provided a lot of very practical information on the module about

By Dr.kalyan S

Jul 22, 2020

Great Teaching and learning. Grateful to my professor Prof.Mike Yao and University of Illinois

By Chris E D

Jun 1, 2020

This was a fantastic course. I liked the way it was organized. The information is invaluable!

By Raka D W

May 4, 2020

very good online courses, and I hope I can learning many more from coursera. thanks coursera!

By sergio x c j

Feb 21, 2016

Muy excelente, he aprendido mucho en este tiempo, claro que me llevo un poco más de 4 semanas

By Podshivalova I

Sep 12, 2020

Very interesting and useful, and assignments help you to practice real marketing strategy

By Ait a Y

Hi

This course it's very helpe me to get satar in my own business is very adorable course

By Nguyen T T

May 13, 2020

this course is so useful for beginner who want to have knowledge about digital marketing

By Caue g

Sep 12, 2019

Awesome lessons. I really love to understand some marketing strategies on Digital media.

By Amit K N

Jun 27, 2020

It is very useful for upcoming generation.

And by it we can acheive more and more money.

By Aileen E

Dec 1, 2020

The content of the course is very relevant and up to date. I'm glad I took this class.

By LUCAS R D S

Sep 13, 2019

Curso sensacional, acredito que seja um dos melhores cursos que eu já fiz na Coursera.

By Prince K N

Feb 2, 2021

They've got the best courses and programs to help everybody in their walks of life.

By Anton A

Jul 15, 2020

Great course, brings a deep understanding of basic marketing principles in digital.

By Lucy K

Nov 25, 2020

Such a nice course. Very informative, good instructor and well prepared lectures

By Gabriel N O

Apr 3, 2019

Learned a whole lot and had challenging tasks that spurred learning. Great Job !

By Vatsla B

Sep 17, 2020

Definitely a scale-up in my knowledge and skill-set. Really informative course/

By Vallabhaneni S

This subject is very fine to understand gain latest trends in digital marketing

By Ng K S

Nov 13, 2019

It help to to know about digital marketing from scratch. Now I feel empowered

By Abhinav R P V

Jun 9, 2016

Thank You for offering this course i enjoyed a lot while listening the classes.