Back to Business English: Marketing and Sales

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Business English: Marketing and Sales by Arizona State University

If you work in marketing, sales, or advertising, you already know that effective communication is a requirement. This can be even more difficult when expressing your ideas in a persuasive manner in English. In this course, you will learn to use English more efficiently while joining successful global professionals around the world. Develop your skills along with authentic characters that work in marketing and also work hard to improve their communication skills. Learn from your successes and failures, reflect on your own style, strengths, and improvement areas. After taking this course, you will be able to: · Express your ideas through efficient emails, reports and persuasive presentations · Learn words and phrases related to market research, branding, direct marketing, advertising costs, etc. · Get instant feedback about the efficiency of your business communication skills in English from sales and marketing professionals from around the world · Become part of a global community of business professionals who are developing their English communication skills...

DD
Nov 22, 2020

This course is one of the best courses taken. The combination of the communication and language sections were phenomenal. The videos, info graphs and articles were very informative. Excellent Course!

DS
May 4, 2020

Really a fantastic course, you will really enjoy all the lectures, blogs, youtube videos , peer review assignment etc. This course will excite you and motivate you. its really a must for everyone!

26 - 50 of 155 Reviews for Business English: Marketing and Sales

By Fernanda D

Sep 30, 2020

It is a very good course because you learn about many useful things for marketing and sales. A very great thing is the content is concise so isn't boring.

By Enver A S

Mar 1, 2021

İt was very useful and customer oriented. Stafs are very helpful. Thanks to all Arizona University. I hope we will meet again at the different course.

By SAMARIA A

May 1, 2020

It was superb! A very exciting course with lots of cool content to read and the videos were small and brief containing just the required information.

By Dhriti J

Nov 22, 2020

It was an amazing experience to be learning from your course. It gave me a lot of confidence and practical knowledge on how to deal with customers.

By Margaret M P

May 28, 2021

As much, as I liked the 3 courses, I've taken, I really don't understand what 4th course is "The Final Project" and would appreciate your input.

By Tania A A

Jan 7, 2019

A very completed course, more complicated that the one of leadership but amanzing! I love the lessons, videos and all the additional material

By Olga J G G

Sep 26, 2020

Thanks for your fantastic ideas. I enjoyed it each week sessions. The topics were easy to understand and follow. God blesses you all !

By Roshan S

Apr 16, 2020

This course has helped me grow my communication and presentation skills at my workplace and I am very happy I enrolled in this course.

By Jawid A S

May 6, 2020

It was really a good learning experience. They teach many useful things and principles in marketing.... Thank for the inputs....

By Ertan E

Dec 1, 2020

Very beneficial course. I learned to look other perspective of some topics which will help to increase and organize my sales

By LINA G

Nov 1, 2020

Thank you for the opportunity to be part of this course it was a great experience really worth learning and easy to follow.

By Mridu S P

Jun 3, 2020

I am glad to participate in this course and earn this certificate. I thank my college for giving me this opportunity,

By Aira K S A

Dec 21, 2020

It has been really helpful! I have learned a lot that I can surely use at my current job! Thank you so much.

By Karolina S

Dec 30, 2020

a very interesting and informative course on marketing with great teachers and a lot of useful resources

By T. R

Apr 27, 2020

Happy for complete this and I learned from this brainstorming is how impact in the business, thank you.

By Mrunali T

Mar 28, 2020

THE BEST COURSE EVER DONE!!!!! I LEARNT ALOT AND THIS GOT MY BASE CLEAR FOR THE FUTURE MAJOR COURSES

By Carrisa A

Nov 16, 2020

Each Topic was professionally executed and broken down into a level that students can comprehend

By Amineva A

Jun 9, 2020

Thank you so much! It was a great experience for me that will help me to get perspective job.

By Cesar L

Dec 25, 2020

Excellent course: I learned the best strategies to do a good professional performance.

By Kristoff P

Jan 15, 2021

It was amazing experience. Thank you so much for the opportunity and the knowledge.

By Christina A S

Sep 12, 2020

Great course... For sure will recommend people to do this Business English course .

By ANKIT M

It was a great course. I got to learn so many new things about sales and marketing.

By Cecilia G

Jul 26, 2021

Awesome. I loved this course because it was right to the point. 100% recommended

By STEPHEN K W

p

f

By Aydin A

Jun 3, 2020

Thanks for the all the lecturer for sharing their important time with us :)