Back to Introduction to Data, Signal, and Image Analysis with MATLAB

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Data, Signal, and Image Analysis with MATLAB by Vanderbilt University

Welcome to Introduction to Data, Signal, and Image Analysis with MATLAB! MATLAB is an extremely versatile programming language for data, signal, and image analysis tasks. This course provides an introduction on how to use MATLAB for data, signal, and image analysis. After completing the course, learners will understand how machine learning methods can be used in MATLAB for data classification and prediction; how to perform data visualization, including data visualization for high dimensional datasets; how to perform image processing and analysis methods, including image filtering and image segmentation; and how to perform common signal analysis tasks, including filter design and frequency analysis....

SB
May 14, 2021

My main target was to get to know about image and audio processing and this course has given me the best basic knowledge to start studying in image and audio processing.

JW
May 20, 2021

A fast paced course with ample video presentations and challenging assignments. I enjoyed it a lot and really expanded my knowledge of MATLAB.

26 - 31 of 31 Reviews for Introduction to Data, Signal, and Image Analysis with MATLAB

By Jay W

Jul 10, 2021

BEST!

By Jason P

Jul 9, 2021

Overall a good course but I felt there was a bit too much time spent watching the instructor type.

By Syed M A I

Jul 16, 2021

Very nice course. Instructor is highly skilled.

By Ye P

Apr 18, 2021

Worst course in this specialization.

Code copy-paste, vague instruction for the final project.

However, I'm happy with the first and the second one.