Back to The Meat We Eat

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The Meat We Eat by University of Florida

The Meat We Eat is a course designed to create a more informed consumer about the quality, safety, healthfulness and sustainability of muscle foods and address current issues in animal agriculture in developed and developing countries....

JO
Feb 15, 2018

Excellent course, really enjoying it so far. I'm a farmer myself in Scotland and want to learn more about international meat farming and this was ideal.

AL
Nov 3, 2020

I LOVE THIS COURSE, IT GAVE ME A DEEP KNOWLEDGE ABOUT HOW THE PRODUCTION OF MEAT IS DONE IN DEVELOPED COUNTRIES AND A WIDER VISION

26 - 40 of 40 Reviews for The Meat We Eat

By Mohamad S A

Aug 20, 2019

thanks

By LOU A J

Sep 3, 2020

The class is 5 years old and it seems dated and some of the stats they quoted were from 2000. It needs a refresh but over all the class is quite informative.

By Hamilton E M

Feb 26, 2021

I'm so thankful for this online course. It has greatly increased my knowledge about meat. Now, it's given me a certificate to improve my chances in getting an excellent career in the meat market. This course is a real, big benefit. I owe this course everything. All my thanks to those who have provided this course.

By URK20FP1039 S L

Jun 27, 2021

Its really beneficial to get more acknowledge about the meat production and manufacturing...Thank you for the excellent course.

By Argen Q

Jun 7, 2021

Excellent course! It is a Complete Course to learn about the Meat Industry.

By Jathin K T

Feb 9, 2021

Great!

By JITHU M J

Sep 30, 2020

Good

By Yagoda P M G Y

Jul 24, 2020

👍👍

By Mona A A

Jun 26, 2020

GOOD

By Hafiz S M A

May 2, 2020

Great course. I joined this course to learn about meat science and technology. I learned very much from this course. One thing that I want to learn from this course that is not probably present in the course is the modern technological methods and types of equipment used to check the quality of meat in the meat industry. I suggest that this course should be updated or a more advanced course in meat science and technology will be available for keen learners. Thank you

By Mark

May 1, 2018

Extremely thorough and informative, though the videos are long; perfectly understandable to the layperson who does not have a degree in nutrition or biology. Loses a star for the quizzes only being available if the course is purchased.

By Lukas M

Apr 26, 2020

Good. Not much about other world issues, like Europe and Asia, but OK for me

By Islam M

Jan 2, 2017

The accent,presentation & stuttering is too cloudy & not suitable for foreigners