Back to Introduction to Mechanical Engineering Design and Manufacturing with Fusion 360

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Mechanical Engineering Design and Manufacturing with Fusion 360 by Autodesk

Design for manufacturing is the process of designing parts, components, or products with the understanding surrounding design requirements for a specific manufacturing method. This course explores the design for manufacture workflow and shows how to validate models and create the G code, the programming language needed to instruct the CNC machine on how to move. We practice the basics of part and assembly design, and tools such as animation, rendering, and simulations using Autodesk Fusion 360. We learn the basics in each of these areas which are to be fully developed in later courses that apply these principles and Fusion 360 skills. After taking this course, you'll be able to: - Explain the design to manufacturing process used to take a digital model to a physical part through CNC programming. - Summarize the toolset available in Fusion 360. - Demonstrate knowledge and skills in Fusion 360 applying design and manufacturing workflows to take digital parts to physical prototypes....

CN

Apr 26, 2020

This course is perfect to learn about all the different features and abilities of Fusion 360. Being a beginner with only a little experience in CAD, I found this course very useful.

AB

Apr 08, 2020

Great Course for developing CAD, CAE skills with a great software. Only 1 suggestion. Please add a seperate Discussion column, where we can ask various doubts and questions.

1 - 25 of 148 Reviews for Introduction to Mechanical Engineering Design and Manufacturing with Fusion 360

By Nabham G

Apr 09, 2020

The course was great and overall exposer to all the workspace available in Fusion 360. The course is good for someone to get an overview idea of the workspace available. Enjoyed the course, it would be great if it contains more assignment problems and more examples in every section such as animation, rendering, simulation workspaces.

By Harry N

Apr 29, 2020

I found this course perfect for someone who barely has any knowledge of 3D CAD and is looking to further their knowledge. Also having just bought a 3D printer this course has thoroughly helped me print my own designs

By Akshay A B

Apr 08, 2020

By Kartik M

I am very happy to accomplish my first phase of the course and i got ample of knowledge while completing the course and performing the assignments practically .

By Sanket N K

May 03, 2020

Really, this course is very helpful to me and got the clear idea of fusion 360 software and how it is work. Thank you COURSERS for such a wonderful course....

By KALLAKURI Y S

Apr 25, 2020

It is a good course for beginners but they need to show how they built models from scratch. This is where they are lacking.....

By JOSEPH A

Mar 10, 2020

One the best ways to learn Fusion 360 from scratch ( along with a few online tutorials , which are always fun ) . If you already have some experience with Fusion 360 , then it can't hurt to make it official with this course. Would highly recommend to a friend.

By Calvin N

Apr 26, 2020

By Isabella C

Jun 02, 2020

Great introduction to CAD! Does not give modeling practice, but covers all the tools and uses of Fusion 360. I'm definitely going to keep going with this specialization

By KILAPARTHI S K

May 22, 2020

good course .thank you, Coursera and Autodesk for making good decisions for the digital learning of the course for free .you helped us in developing our skills ...

By sai s k s

FUSION 360 certification is not available outside and the video lectures are very good and the 3D printing technology will rule the world in coming years.

By RITESH S

May 13, 2020

Thank you to course instructor for explaining this much easy and we all learn a lot from the video lecture as well as from our own practice

By Hiren B G

I say to all mechanical engineering students,learn this software via coursera online course you will definitely learn fusion 360 software.

By Tekur N S N M

Apr 11, 2020

nice course i had fun doing this and learning new things and improve ing my skills in my coure field was a great expriance tq auto desk

By Dhavalkumar P

Apr 23, 2020

Explained very well within scope of the subject. Looking for more practice assignment with solution to get to know all other options.

By GOWTHAM.P

May 16, 2020

It was really good. I got more knowledge in manufacturing as well as designing and the instructor explains everything crystal clear

By Prateek M

Apr 13, 2020

Great course for people who are already using the Autodesk Fusion 360 and provides a good learning experience.

By AAGAM J

May 16, 2020

I come to know about many of the things related to fusion 360 .

A very warm Thanks to Couresera and Auodesk.

By jiss t

An ideal course offered by Autodesk to all learners who wants to get started with modelling in Fusion 360

By Anurag B

May 16, 2020

Really great experience learning the course from Autodesk. Special thanks for coursera. Happy learning.

By Cosmas F U

Apr 21, 2020

Good job, I will peronally recommend this course to my friends.

By Chandraaditya G

This course provided me with strong fundamentals and a grip over various innovations in fusion 360

By Ng W K

May 13, 2020

Very comprehensive and learn a lot about the fundamental control of Fusion 360. Highly Recommend.

By Abhay P P L

An excellent course to learn all the features of one of the most user friendly design software .

By Viswanth D

May 03, 2020

It has a good basics and to move further the specialisation courses would be more helpful.