Back to Introduction to Mechanical Engineering Design and Manufacturing with Fusion 360

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Mechanical Engineering Design and Manufacturing with Fusion 360 by Autodesk

Design for manufacturing is the process of designing parts, components, or products with the understanding surrounding design requirements for a specific manufacturing method. This course explores the design for manufacture workflow and shows how to validate models and create the G code, the programming language needed to instruct the CNC machine on how to move. We practice the basics of part and assembly design, and tools such as animation, rendering, and simulations using Autodesk Fusion 360. We learn the basics in each of these areas which are to be fully developed in later courses that apply these principles and Fusion 360 skills. After taking this course, you'll be able to: - Explain the design to manufacturing process used to take a digital model to a physical part through CNC programming. - Summarize the toolset available in Fusion 360. - Demonstrate knowledge and skills in Fusion 360 applying design and manufacturing workflows to take digital parts to physical prototypes....

A

Aug 05, 2020

It was a wonderful session. Now I got a basic idea about Fusion360. If you are a beginner you must go through this...Thank you a lot Coursera for proving such a wonderful platform for us.

CN

Apr 26, 2020

This course is perfect to learn about all the different features and abilities of Fusion 360. Being a beginner with only a little experience in CAD, I found this course very useful.

26 - 50 of 500 Reviews for Introduction to Mechanical Engineering Design and Manufacturing with Fusion 360

By lawrence m

Oct 23, 2020

This course was great! I already enrolled for the specialization of this and hoping to finish them all, gain knowledge and help me to easily use my fusion 360 software :D . All the Discussion every week are Very informative and helpful :). thankyou so much.

By RAHUL

Aug 26, 2020

Awesome Course. I was Zero in designing due to lack of basics fundamentals of Design. But after learning concepts of designing through this course- Now i am able to design some components. Thanks to Coursera Team for giving me a great exposure to learn.

By mfehlers

Jul 07, 2020

Excellent intro to Fusion - a lot of material covered. Into to topics not usually covered in beginner or intermediate courses. Fast-paced but concise and informative. Helps to copy lectures and replay on a second screen when stepping through lessons.

By YUVRAJ S N

Jun 07, 2020

I love the first course of specialization. Although I have expected too much from it, but this course is quite good for beginners as it deals with basics of Fusion 360 and introduce every workspace in Fusion.

By Haad A

Jul 27, 2020

This is one of the most amazing courses for kicking off a journey about exploring the new horizons of designing and manufacturing with fusion 360. Highly recommended to the mechanical engineering students.

By Raihanul K

Jun 17, 2020

This is a pure beginner course to autodesk fusion 360. If you are at intermediate level please avoid this course. But if you are beginner and never used CAD then this is the most perfect course for you.

By 11915038 M I S M A

Aug 05, 2020

By Manav G

Jul 21, 2020

The perfect introductory course for CAD and CAM! They introduce you to Fusion 360 in its full glory. My curiosity to learn Fusion 360 has genuinely increased after this course.

By Gokhul V

Jul 25, 2020

Professional and concise course about the basics, extremely useful for any engineer who has the need for CAD or CAM. I would recommend all 4 courses in the specialization.

By Raka B A

Sep 10, 2020

This course is very useful for those are new to CAD. Fusion 360 is really simple and by far the easiest CAD application in the market with less costs. Highly recommended!

By Isabella C

Jun 02, 2020

Great introduction to CAD! Does not give modeling practice, but covers all the tools and uses of Fusion 360. I'm definitely going to keep going with this specialization

By ADHITHYAN V

Jul 01, 2020

Excellent and Informative Course for beginners like me. I have keen interest in designing automotive components this software is a great eyeopener for me. Thank You.

By KILAPARTHI S K

May 22, 2020

good course .thank you, Coursera and Autodesk for making good decisions for the digital learning of the course for free .you helped us in developing our skills ...

By Matthew E

Jun 21, 2020

This course offers a lot of diverse teaching materials and projects to get a solid foundation in CAD modeling. I would definitely recommend taking this course.

By sai s k s

FUSION 360 certification is not available outside and the video lectures are very good and the 3D printing technology will rule the world in coming years.

By Hyder A

Jul 13, 2020

course describes almost all the basic functions of Fusion 360. after completing this course, I am able to create 3D models, simulate, animate and rendering

By Saad K

Jul 16, 2020

very good nicely explained very things covered all the essential topics with proper time management . Recommended to all mechanical engineering students

By ANAND C S

Aug 03, 2020

Course is really good and updated w r t to the current trends. There is no lack of knowledge over here in this course. Covered most of the topics.

By Praveen S

Sep 03, 2020

One of the best courses available anywhere, you will not only learn the course but also at your own pace. Coursera is a good place to start with

By Priyanshu R

Jun 04, 2020

A great course which covers almost every basic aspect of Fusion 360. If you are looking for the right start this is the course you must go for.

By Priyangam G

Aug 24, 2020

A good basic course on Fusion 360. I got to learn some features of this designing software. Very useful course if anyone wants to start fresh.

By Siddharth h

Jun 12, 2020

i had great experience while taking this course , the way the explanation is done is awesome, thank you coursera for giving this opportunity.

By Omkar M

Aug 04, 2020

The gaecher teached it really slowly so that even a beginner like me could do the course easily but seemed it was a bit lagging some times.

By RITESH S

May 13, 2020

Thank you to course instructor for explaining this much easy and we all learn a lot from the video lecture as well as from our own practice