Back to Michigan Sport-Related Concussion Training Certification

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Michigan Sport-Related Concussion Training Certification by University of Michigan

Welcome to the Michigan Sport-Related Concussion Training Certification. In this course, you will learn about five key components of sport-related concussions: identify medical emergencies, debrief the Michigan Youth Concussion Legislature, review rest and rehabilitation principles after a concussion occurs, understand the return to learn and return to school progressions, and finally become knowledgeable of the potential long-term consequences of head impact exposure on brain health. This course satisfies the state-mandated requirement for concussion training in the state of Michigan. In order to obtain the certificate, you must answer every question on the quiz correctly, which will be available at the end of this course. This course should take you approximately 20 minutes to complete. The three lead instructors for this course, Dr. Steve Broglio, Dr. Matt Lorincz, and Dr. JT Eckner, are all affiliated with the Michigan Concussion Center, which strives to maximize societal and individual health through the relentless pursuit of concussion knowledge. Dr. Lorincz and Dr. Eckner are also affiliated with Michigan NeuroSport. The goal of Michigan NeuroSport is to inspire and implement solutions for prevention and treatment of sport-related concussions and their potential long-term consequences. Note: If you successfully pass the quiz at the end of this course, you'll still receive an official Michigan Sport-Related Training Certificate, even though a related "Full Course, No Certificate" message appears in enrollment. Furthermore, an additional Coursera completion certificate will not be issued....

MC
Jun 15, 2021

course made me wonder on how to develop specific legislations related to sports in our countries. this is a deep understanding about another context, specially on sport activities

NH
May 9, 2020

All the information was hands on and very informative. As a personal trainer i was further educated on detecting any possible concussion symptoms. Much appreciated and thank you.

201 - 218 of 218 Reviews for Michigan Sport-Related Concussion Training Certification

By Maurizio C

Oct 24, 2020

Corso preparato bene. Io lavoro nello sport e questo argomento è stato davvero interessante e fondamentale. Bravi.

By Stheward G J

Sep 3, 2021

muy bueno he aprendido mucho lo malo es que no envían mi certificado a mi correo

By Andrii H

Jan 5, 2021

Unfortunately I have not received the certificate.

By Jaime L O J

Jul 19, 2021

Good start for a career in sports.

By Jonathan F C P

Sep 4, 2021

Amazing course

By Mohammad E A

Apr 21, 2021

It is amazing

By 19-UBU-140 B S A

Jun 19, 2021

good

By Hamid

Nov 25, 2021

I​t was a great course and I learned a lot and undertsood the content pretty easy but the certificate itself I never got and that really is a bummer since I was looking forward to getting that also.

By Petal B

Jul 1, 2021

I was unable to do the certificate form and if it's for the fact that I am not from the US then I dont like that. I wish to know why but it was a good short educational course.

By Aman K

Apr 28, 2021

It is telling me that that I am not eligible for the certificate. Why is that?

By Kelsey P

Aug 7, 2021

Could have more physiological information in it.

By Fabio C

Jan 20, 2021

The final survey does not work

By Prashant B

Oct 20, 2020

good

By Manimaran R

Dec 25, 2020

Good knowledge

By Randall R W

Mar 25, 2021

the quiz was a pain to take. It left a very unfavorable opinion of your product. Needing 100% to pass and when you retake it, the form resets all prior answers. Some of the questions/answers have a degree of subjectivity and needing to recreate your "right" answers from the prior attempt is questionable. It took multiple attempts to take, with the main culprit being changing the answer which had prior been right.

By Steven F

Mar 25, 2021

your test did not work as for questions 10 I answered it all four different answers and it still told me I was wrong. I eventually was able to get past it but it was very frustrating

By prashant s

Dec 2, 2021

happy to serve But as promised i did not get any certification yet

By Sameh T E O

Feb 2, 2021

I am not happy because I did not get any certificate