Back to Gut Check: Exploring Your Microbiome

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Gut Check: Exploring Your Microbiome by University of Colorado Boulder

Imagine if there were an organ in your body that weighed as much as your brain, that affected your health, your weight, and even your behavior. Wouldn’t you want to know more about it? There is such an organ — the collection of microbes in and on your body, your human microbiome....

AF

Feb 11, 2017

Very informative! Everybody should take this course, to know more about their own microbiome...\n\nThe first lessons are not so exciting, but hang in there! The most interesting parts come later ;)

GR

Jul 01, 2018

It was a good experience, and while I'm not too big on microbiology in general, I was intrigued in the role our microbiome plays in our lives. The summer I did this changed my life in a way. :)

1 - 25 of 195 Reviews for Gut Check: Exploring Your Microbiome

By Javier C

Dec 30, 2018

Excellent course

By Liling T

Jan 28, 2019

Informative content to kickstart my learning journey on the gut microbiome, coming from a background with minimal knowledge in microbiology

By Valeriia E

Feb 07, 2019

Thanks for the course!

By Vafa D

Feb 22, 2019

Highly recommended for anyone interested in the microbiome, including those working in medical and scientific fields. The next 10 years should see significant advances in this field and the relation between the microbiome in health and disease.

By Katalin V

Feb 24, 2019

Very informative, great lecture! I really recommend it.

Jan 09, 2018

Thanks for a well prepared and delivered course!

By Andrea F

Feb 11, 2017

By Alexander L

Nov 30, 2015

Very good course for understanding the broad scope of microbiomics

By Kit T

Sep 05, 2016

A really great course. It goes into great depth on the human microbiome. Science is aimed at the intelligent layperson level - and so easy to absorb. I watched the course on 1.25x speed setting and that was just perfect.

Some of the links are really interesting, so remember to check those out.

By Torrey B

Jun 29, 2017

Very helpful in understanding the concepts and helping me get started with my year of microbiome research.

By Miran R

Oct 06, 2016

The course I enjoyed the most !

By Rebecca H

Sep 02, 2015

A fantastic in depth course, I continue to incorporate and use the information on a daily basis to inform how I take care of myself and my family.

By Jana N

Oct 06, 2015

It was a great course! Well structured with many interesting interviews with top scientists in the field.

By lianhaisun

Mar 13, 2016

good!!!

By Kristina V

Nov 14, 2017

Really interesting and accessible class

By Ana V U B

Mar 30, 2017

Eu amei o curso. Aprendi muito sobre a microbiota intestinal e como ela influencia em muitos aspectos a saúde. Com esse curso estou mais preparada profissionalmente e mais preparada para tomar certas decisões em minha vida pessoal.

By Daniel G

Sep 06, 2015

Great class. Learned a lot and broadened my perspective on health.

By Isabelle N

Jun 11, 2018

VEry interesting, and quite complete. I recommend it!

By Lua M d A C R

Feb 16, 2016

Amazing!

By Rocio C

Sep 26, 2015

EXCELENT COURSE.

By Leanne B

Mar 25, 2016

Fantastic! A well presented course filled with high quality information from leading experts in the field.

By Alzubair A E

Jun 28, 2016

I've never taken biology before, although i had to google lots of terms, i understood the concept and that was all i wanted, great videos!

By Liwei F

Sep 21, 2016

I really like the content, the instructors talk about the very recent research.

By Suzanne D

Aug 14, 2016

Very informative!

By Ben F

Aug 26, 2016

Both enjoyable and challenging. Hear an interesting range of lectures, backed up with a wide range of articles. Shook up my idea of what it takes to be a healthy human - a healthy microbiome.