Back to Gut Check: Exploring Your Microbiome

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Gut Check: Exploring Your Microbiome by University of Colorado Boulder

Imagine if there were an organ in your body that weighed as much as your brain, that affected your health, your weight, and even your behavior. Wouldn’t you want to know more about it? There is such an organ — the collection of microbes in and on your body, your human microbiome....

AF

Feb 11, 2017

Very informative! Everybody should take this course, to know more about their own microbiome...\n\nThe first lessons are not so exciting, but hang in there! The most interesting parts come later ;)

GR

Jul 01, 2018

It was a good experience, and while I'm not too big on microbiology in general, I was intrigued in the role our microbiome plays in our lives. The summer I did this changed my life in a way. :)

76 - 100 of 243 Reviews for Gut Check: Exploring Your Microbiome

By Pamela C C

Feb 11, 2017

Informacion util, excelente instructores. I would like to see a little bit more about how to prevent obesity with microbime

By Dorothyanne B

Jan 25, 2016

fascinating, up to date, and easy to understand. Presenters are clear and enthusiastic. One of the best courses I've taken.

By chintan

Nov 07, 2016

nicely constructed, very good instructors and well designed modules. Great for fresh in field microbiome and metagenomics.

By Camilla W B

Oct 19, 2017

Great combination of theory and practice - and also very pragmatic. Even for someone with a no-science background.

By LUCIA V P

May 24, 2018

It wasn't easy but I did it! Thank you for such an awesome course! I really learned a lot during these 6 weeks.

By Kevin O

Jan 08, 2016

Outstanding overview of the human microbiome, the factors that influence it, and it's influence on ones health.

By JOHN Q

Sep 09, 2015

One of the best courses I've taken, and I've taken over 100 from Coursera. Highly recommend! Dr John Quincy

By Nicole N

This course is a great introduction to the microbiome. Interesting for scientists and non-scientists alike!

By Leanne B

Mar 25, 2016

Fantastic! A well presented course filled with high quality information from leading experts in the field.

By Simon B

Jul 24, 2017

This course was exceptional! It worked through a steady progression of difficulty that was easy to follow!

By Torrey B

Jun 29, 2017

Very helpful in understanding the concepts and helping me get started with my year of microbiome research.

By vindhya r

Jul 27, 2020

A very informative course, could have elaborated on the mechanisms of microbiome interactions with health

By Yiannis K

Mar 01, 2020

Very interesting, useful and well prepared course. The best I have attended so far on Coursera! Loved it!

By Jana N

Oct 06, 2015

It was a great course! Well structured with many interesting interviews with top scientists in the field.

By Ioana A

Aug 14, 2015

I loved this course, especially learning about the link between our gut microbes and our health. Thanks.

By Sam D

Oct 30, 2015

Really interesting and structured well. I can't wait to hear about further developments in this field.

By Arxel E

Apr 27, 2020

The course was presented in a very systematic manner with recent studies involved in the discussions.

By Kandauda T I d S

Jul 07, 2020

This is an excellent course for anyone who is expecting to gain knowledge on human gut microbiome.

By Chris A

Feb 24, 2017

Excellent course, and I enjoyed it, although it went much deeper into the subject than I expected.

By JM B

Jul 18, 2016

So far, exactly what I hoped the course to be! Very excited to follow through with the rest of it.

By Bertan A

Apr 01, 2017

Excellent course ! For those wandering about how our microbes affect our lives in many aspects...

By Claire C

Sep 11, 2016

most interesting course and well worth doing this course if the subject is of interest to you.

By Ericka P F B

Jun 13, 2020

The course has an excellent technical level and very complet topics to understand the subject

By Anna

Oct 16, 2016

Very informative course that changed my perspective on food and our dependence on microbes.

By Jakub F H

May 30, 2016

I'm quite impressed how good these course is. Big thanks for giving us so much knowledge :)