Back to Gut Check: Exploring Your Microbiome

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Gut Check: Exploring Your Microbiome by University of Colorado Boulder

Imagine if there were an organ in your body that weighed as much as your brain, that affected your health, your weight, and even your behavior. Wouldn’t you want to know more about it? There is such an organ — the collection of microbes in and on your body, your human microbiome....

AF

Feb 11, 2017

Very informative! Everybody should take this course, to know more about their own microbiome...\n\nThe first lessons are not so exciting, but hang in there! The most interesting parts come later ;)

GR

Jul 01, 2018

It was a good experience, and while I'm not too big on microbiology in general, I was intrigued in the role our microbiome plays in our lives. The summer I did this changed my life in a way. :)

101 - 125 of 251 Reviews for Gut Check: Exploring Your Microbiome

By JM B

Jul 18, 2016

So far, exactly what I hoped the course to be! Very excited to follow through with the rest of it.

By Bertan A

Apr 01, 2017

Excellent course ! For those wandering about how our microbes affect our lives in many aspects...

By Claire C

Sep 11, 2016

most interesting course and well worth doing this course if the subject is of interest to you.

By Ericka P F B

Jun 13, 2020

The course has an excellent technical level and very complet topics to understand the subject

By Anna

Oct 16, 2016

Very informative course that changed my perspective on food and our dependence on microbes.

By Jakub F H

May 30, 2016

I'm quite impressed how good these course is. Big thanks for giving us so much knowledge :)

By Alex S

Dec 02, 2019

Thanks for the course, it was interesting for me, and I am in the biology field at all!!!

By Leigh-Ann S

Apr 27, 2017

Great introductory course to the bacteria, the microbiome and essential research methods.

By Susan G

Apr 28, 2017

Interesting course in gaining insight on recent studies in the world of the microbiome.

By Ann K

Aug 07, 2016

Enjoyed the class! Makes me feel good that I am not crazy about too much cleanliness!

By Diana S

Apr 04, 2020

This is an excellent course. Well designed and delivered with valuable information.

By Jacobus C M

May 19, 2018

Very informative. The information is presented in a very understandable way. Thanks

By Leandro C

Jan 09, 2017

This course was excellent and it made me change the way i see myself and the world.

By Claudia L

Nov 30, 2016

Very good course. Interesting and get to know the important people in this field.

By Liwei F

Sep 21, 2016

I really like the content, the instructors talk about the very recent research.

By 潘朝智

Apr 20, 2016

Very interesting course on human health from the aspect of microbial viewpoint.

By David W H

Aug 21, 2015

This course was absolutely great. I learned a lot more than I thought I would.

By Cristian O

Jun 08, 2020

A very good course if you are at the start of exploring the human microbiome !

By khosrow M

Jul 02, 2020

I found this course very constructive. many thanks for your time and effort.

By LUCIA U M

Jun 27, 2020

Expertos en la materia, interesantes entrevistas e información actualizada

By Luisa F D B

Apr 02, 2020

I really like it! It was one of the best Coursera courses that I have done

By Shannon R

Oct 10, 2019

Great course for understanding the microbiome that lives inside all of us.

By Alexandra S

Amazing Course. Gained lots of knowledge. Well Structured and Interesting

By Carla M

Apr 04, 2018

Very good, with a lot of resources to thing about our own health and body

By aishwarya m

Jun 15, 2016

i really liked the pictorial presentations along with the great lectures.