Back to Gut Check: Exploring Your Microbiome

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Gut Check: Exploring Your Microbiome by University of Colorado Boulder

Imagine if there were an organ in your body that weighed as much as your brain, that affected your health, your weight, and even your behavior. Wouldn’t you want to know more about it? There is such an organ — the collection of microbes in and on your body, your human microbiome....

AF
Feb 10, 2017

Very informative! Everybody should take this course, to know more about their own microbiome...\n\nThe first lessons are not so exciting, but hang in there! The most interesting parts come later ;)

G
Jun 30, 2018

It was a good experience, and while I'm not too big on microbiology in general, I was intrigued in the role our microbiome plays in our lives. The summer I did this changed my life in a way. :)

51 - 75 of 285 Reviews for Gut Check: Exploring Your Microbiome

By Joana S O

This course has been very interesting and with useful information. Many thanks to the speakers and universities involved in its development. I would like there to be another second course related to this topic.

By Adolfo P R

Jul 30, 2020

Molt bon curs, tant per la temàtica tractada, com per les persones que han intervingut. Es nota que son grans profesionals que dominen la temática i la seva forma de exposarla també ha estat molt bona. Gracies

By Sheela R

Aug 25, 2020

It was a very useful course on how to develop good microbes in our gut & the consequences of unhealthy food and lifestyle. Learnt about the good & bad microbes and it was highly informative. Thanks so much.

By Bruna C L

Jul 9, 2020

This course is a great opportunity to develop our knowledge of the intestinal microbiome. I really enjoyed this course and I also strongly recommend it to everyone who wants to learn more about the subject.

By Oksana P

Mar 23, 2021

An exciting, informative and eye-opening course on the human gut microbiome.

I would recommend this course to anyone interested in human nutrition, immunity and healthy eating, as well as integral health.

By Iyarit T

Excellent course covering comprehensive contents on human gut microbiome. Highly recommend for science enthusiasts and health-conscious individuals alike. You will not see your diet the same way again!

By Leo V B

Oct 31, 2015

What a privilege to be taught by the people who are actually doing real work in pushing these areas forward. Congratulations to them and to all the people who are making their work possible. Thank you.

By Gitanjali R

Jul 1, 2018

By Andrea F

Feb 11, 2017

By Nela P

Sep 3, 2021

Great course, very helpful in my work, very knowledgeable instructors and latest research on the impact of human gut microbiome on our overall health. Thank you to the creators of the course!

By Lennis P

Apr 2, 2018

Wonderful course, lots of amazing information and I appreciate learning about this topic as I would like to apply some of the concepts to better my family's health. Highly recommend it!

By Anushka K

Sep 10, 2016

Thank you so much for this course. very beautifully designed course. Helped me understand research in gut microbiome with better perspective and also know the researchers in this area.

By Juan S L M

Jul 22, 2020

In general terms I am very satisfied with the course and all its content.

Thank you very much to all the teachers, exhibitors and collaborators for sharing this valuable information.

By Ram H

Jun 17, 2018

One of the most eye-opening and thought-provoking courses I've taken on Coursera. Every week has at least one amazing insight... and some weeks have two or three. Highly recommended.

By Tushar M 1

Apr 2, 2019

best course, got opportunity to learn so many things which are out of box things also.

learned from great personalities, and learned various practical, industrial application also.

By Pablo M B

Feb 26, 2016

This is a very good course. The instructors are knowledgeable and very clear in their exposition. The materials are very good and there are many things worth learning within.

By Geraldine

Mar 29, 2016

Excelente Curso, te da un panorama nuevo de la salud, enfermedad y los transtornos que aquejan las distintas poblaciones de acuerdo a su entorno - ambiente y alimentación.

By duygu

Jan 5, 2021

loved this course! I am a nutrition and food science masters student and its a great introductory course for whoever is interested in nutrition and improving their health

By Lorena L L

Mar 30, 2021

Outstanding course! I really enjoyed and I learned many interesting things. Amazing teachers and mentors. Thank you so much to all of you that made this course possible!

By Sunil S

Nov 3, 2020

The course raised my level knowledge about Gut microbiology at its highest. even I inspired from the course and choose my research topic about the gut microbiology.

By Andrea M

Aug 29, 2021

¡¡Excelente!! Me encantó todo el respaldo científico que tiene. Como Health Coach me ayuda muchísimo a entender como es afectada la microbiota por nuestro hábitos.

By Robert B

Oct 20, 2019

It was an honor to participate in a course from the leading researchers in the field. The course provided much useful information which can be used in my life.

By Lawrence K

Jan 19, 2017

Excellent fundamentals for a rapidly-expanding and intensively-researched emerging discipline in health and disease. Clear and compelling. Well presented.

By Jerry J B

Aug 9, 2015

Excellent course. Very informative yet I finished the course with so many new many questions that only a deeper study would answer! Kudos to all involved!

By Natalia R

Mar 30, 2020

Wonderfull material for those who want to begin undertanding the complex and deep relationship between ourselves and our microbiota. Highly recommended!