Back to Gut Check: Exploring Your Microbiome

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Gut Check: Exploring Your Microbiome by University of Colorado Boulder

Imagine if there were an organ in your body that weighed as much as your brain, that affected your health, your weight, and even your behavior. Wouldn’t you want to know more about it? There is such an organ — the collection of microbes in and on your body, your human microbiome....

AF

Feb 11, 2017

Very informative! Everybody should take this course, to know more about their own microbiome...\n\nThe first lessons are not so exciting, but hang in there! The most interesting parts come later ;)

GR

Jul 01, 2018

It was a good experience, and while I'm not too big on microbiology in general, I was intrigued in the role our microbiome plays in our lives. The summer I did this changed my life in a way. :)

51 - 75 of 193 Reviews for Gut Check: Exploring Your Microbiome

By Paulo V P R

Apr 19, 2016

Amazing!

By Jakub F H

May 30, 2016

I'm quite impressed how good these course is. Big thanks for giving us so much knowledge :)

By Alice H d M

Feb 24, 2016

Great course

By Pauline E

Feb 25, 2016

Unsuspectedly fascinating world to explore with solid connections to real world and immediate health issues. Potential for groundbreaking medical advances positively explosive. Loved the course, appreciated the information and has led me to a new-found interest.

By Diego A R A

Oct 03, 2015

Interesting, innovator, completly recommended. If you like microbes and are interested on the latest research of microbiome you should take this course.

By Berniza M C P

Aug 22, 2016

Excellent, I learned a lot. Thank you so much.

By Fleckinger O

Oct 17, 2015

Amazing

By K K P

Aug 20, 2015

"Gut Check: Exploring Your Microbiome" is a fabulously informative course that contains a significant amount of pertinent information presented in a well-paced, user-friendly manner. The class offers high quality ancillary resources for further research on the topic in the forms of interviews, journal articles, books and website links.

I would recommend this course to anyone who might have an interest in the gut microbiome, whether it be for personal reasons or for academic research as it provides a solid foundation for future studies in this arena.

By Inge R

Nov 04, 2015

An excellent course that gives a comprehensive insight into gut microbiome research, available open source data readings. I appreciated the broad sprectrum of speakers and interview partners from different universities, institutes and projects. Listening to different people's voices and having the speaker in close-up (camera settings), made it easy to follow and stay tuned. Thank you so much for this great work.

By Miran R

Oct 06, 2016

The course I enjoyed the most !

By Rebecca H

Sep 02, 2015

A fantastic in depth course, I continue to incorporate and use the information on a daily basis to inform how I take care of myself and my family.

By Jana N

Oct 06, 2015

It was a great course! Well structured with many interesting interviews with top scientists in the field.

By chintan

Nov 07, 2016

nicely constructed, very good instructors and well designed modules. Great for fresh in field microbiome and metagenomics.

By Martine D N

Oct 19, 2015

Great course!

By Sam D

Oct 30, 2015

Really interesting and structured well. I can't wait to hear about further developments in this field.

By Jennifer O

Dec 08, 2016

Excellent course! Goes easier with a bit of bio and chem under your belt, but still easy to follow for those interested in the subject.

By Jacobus C M

May 19, 2018

Very informative. The information is presented in a very understandable way. Thanks

By Kang c

Oct 30, 2015

Excellent course!

By Pablo M B

Feb 26, 2016

This is a very good course. The instructors are knowledgeable and very clear in their exposition. The materials are very good and there are many things worth learning within.

By Ekaterina

Dec 15, 2016

Great introductory course! I had no doubt that there was a connection between what we eat and our health, but I had very little to no idea how much microbes are involved in our being. I enjoyed this course very much and will recommend it to others!

Thank you!

Jan 09, 2018

Thanks for a well prepared and delivered course!

By Andrea F

Feb 11, 2017

By Alexander L

Nov 30, 2015

Very good course for understanding the broad scope of microbiomics

By NATALIA

Feb 03, 2016

so far so good course for begginers

By Anne G

Sep 03, 2015

Exciting new discoveries to be made! This course will help me to get to grips with whats happening in this field now and allow me to follow and understand new data as it comes out. If gut microbes are interesting to you then this course is for you.