Back to Gut Check: Exploring Your Microbiome

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Gut Check: Exploring Your Microbiome by University of Colorado Boulder

Imagine if there were an organ in your body that weighed as much as your brain, that affected your health, your weight, and even your behavior. Wouldn’t you want to know more about it? There is such an organ — the collection of microbes in and on your body, your human microbiome....

AF

Feb 11, 2017

Very informative! Everybody should take this course, to know more about their own microbiome...\n\nThe first lessons are not so exciting, but hang in there! The most interesting parts come later ;)

GR

Jul 01, 2018

It was a good experience, and while I'm not too big on microbiology in general, I was intrigued in the role our microbiome plays in our lives. The summer I did this changed my life in a way. :)

1 - 25 of 195 Reviews for Gut Check: Exploring Your Microbiome

By Liling T

Jan 28, 2019

Informative content to kickstart my learning journey on the gut microbiome, coming from a background with minimal knowledge in microbiology

By Javier C

Dec 30, 2018

Excellent course

By Vafa D

Feb 22, 2019

Highly recommended for anyone interested in the microbiome, including those working in medical and scientific fields. The next 10 years should see significant advances in this field and the relation between the microbiome in health and disease.

By Katalin V

Feb 24, 2019

Very informative, great lecture! I really recommend it.

By Mercedes V R

Apr 09, 2019

The best course ever!

By Ana V U B

Mar 30, 2017

Eu amei o curso. Aprendi muito sobre a microbiota intestinal e como ela influencia em muitos aspectos a saúde. Com esse curso estou mais preparada profissionalmente e mais preparada para tomar certas decisões em minha vida pessoal.

By Isabelle N

Jun 11, 2018

VEry interesting, and quite complete. I recommend it!

By Lua M d A C R

Nov 05, 2015

great

By SdMay

Jan 05, 2016

Thank you Prof Knight, Jessica and all the team. Superb course!!!!!

By Kris s

Nov 15, 2015

love the short videos and detailed cover on the current research that is happening.

great work university of colorado boulder.

By 黄超

Mar 05, 2017

A simple but comprehensive sum of microbiome. Perfect for beginners.

By Alba D

Feb 21, 2016

Fantástico!

By JM B

Jul 18, 2016

So far, exactly what I hoped the course to be! Very excited to follow through with the rest of it.

By Chris A

Feb 24, 2017

Excellent course, and I enjoyed it, although it went much deeper into the subject than I expected.

By LUCIA V P

May 24, 2018

It wasn't easy but I did it! Thank you for such an awesome course! I really learned a lot during these 6 weeks.

By Pamela C C

Feb 11, 2017

Informacion util, excelente instructores. I would like to see a little bit more about how to prevent obesity with microbime

By Simon B

Jul 24, 2017

This course was exceptional! It worked through a steady progression of difficulty that was easy to follow!

By LENISE C T

Nov 13, 2017

THIS COURSE WAS VERY HELPFUL INDEED.

By Sebastien F

Feb 01, 2018

This is a very good introduction course

By Ben F

Aug 26, 2016

Both enjoyable and challenging. Hear an interesting range of lectures, backed up with a wide range of articles. Shook up my idea of what it takes to be a healthy human - a healthy microbiome.

By Leandro C

Jan 09, 2017

This course was excellent and it made me change the way i see myself and the world.

By craig k

Jul 17, 2017

I truly enjoyed this course. It wasnt to heavy, but i did manage to learn a lot more of the technical aspects of sequencing and so forth that i was completely naive to. As a Nutritionist i am passionate about the GUT and our individual Microbiota and this was just awesome. Thank you team!

By Mariana E

Feb 25, 2018

Very well explained. Contains information that a ton of people have no idea of and really need to know. I was left hungry for more information.