Back to Microeconomics Principles

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Microeconomics Principles by University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

Most people make the incorrect assumption that economics is ONLY the study of money. My primary goal in this course is to shatter this belief. During this course, we will be addressing the above questions as well as many more relating to: -the environment -love and marriage -crime -labor markets -education -politics -sports -business My main goal is to show you the way economists think and how to use this analytical system to answer questions related not only to these and other important human issues but to anything you end up doing with your life after this class. After all, as you will quickly find out, I believe that everything is economics!...

VA
Mar 13, 2019

It's a very well made course. Special thanks to Dr Jose for conveying the fundamentals of Microeconomics in such a lucid and simple way which helps in developing a solid intuition for the subject. :)

FK
Jul 15, 2017

Great way to explain economics, especially for students with english as a second language. Thanks for dividing the videos into smaller parts making me able to plan my schedule in great flexibility.

501 - 505 of 505 Reviews for Microeconomics Principles

By Charitendra V

Aug 28, 2020

This course is good, specially the Professor is out standing but I think we dont have efficient solution to externalities, the economics still has to learn many things, this can not create a balance between nature and economic development.

By John S

Aug 4, 2017

meh

By Christopher V

Aug 24, 2021

I have taken a few courses on CoursEra and I have a great deal of experience with online courses. This one is the worst I have ever taken. The order of presentation is illogical and inaccessible. There are very low standards for production and professionalism throughout the course and I personally disliked that there was no diversity in free course materials for this class. I would have preferred something I could read through to support the video lectures. I believe that there are some critical pieces left out of the video lectures that make it possible to have an easy time with the end-of-section assessments that are only available through the additional resource the professor is promoting.

By SHUCHISMIT S

Sep 7, 2021

this course is locked, still waiting for it to unlock. Wasted my money by purchasing this course.

By RITIK J

Jul 29, 2021

i am not able to change the deadline to old deadline