Back to Microeconomics Principles

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Microeconomics Principles by University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

Most people make the incorrect assumption that economics is ONLY the study of money. My primary goal in this course is to shatter this belief. During this course, we will be addressing the above questions as well as many more relating to: -the environment -love and marriage -crime -labor markets -education -politics -sports -business My main goal is to show you the way economists think and how to use this analytical system to answer questions related not only to these and other important human issues but to anything you end up doing with your life after this class. After all, as you will quickly find out, I believe that everything is economics!...

VA
Mar 13, 2019

It's a very well made course. Special thanks to Dr Jose for conveying the fundamentals of Microeconomics in such a lucid and simple way which helps in developing a solid intuition for the subject. :)

FK
Jul 15, 2017

Great way to explain economics, especially for students with english as a second language. Thanks for dividing the videos into smaller parts making me able to plan my schedule in great flexibility.

501 - 513 of 513 Reviews for Microeconomics Principles

By Girish

May 30, 2021

nice

By TANMMEY J

Nov 29, 2020

Good

By Sabina G

Oct 13, 2020

Good

By Manvik N

Jan 14, 2021

By Exequiel F

Nov 25, 2020

Buen día, no me llego mi certificado de coursera, me lo podrían enviar por favor

By vikrant k

Apr 13, 2017

Good Course. Taught well. Should be free certificate. Thank you.

By Santiago C

Dec 9, 2016

lll

By Charitendra V

Aug 28, 2020

This course is good, specially the Professor is out standing but I think we dont have efficient solution to externalities, the economics still has to learn many things, this can not create a balance between nature and economic development.

By John S

Aug 4, 2017

meh

By Dre L

Oct 28, 2021

Content gets absolutely butchered. There are optional quizzes that pause lectures which is fine but I started to time them on this course and at times they were not even a minute apart, which constantly interrupts if you're listening while doing chores. Lastly the questions are phrased so poorly and ambiguously that at times I have to re-read the questions multiple times, other times I will get marked incorrect but then go check and against multiple sources (including their own) and the answer I selected is correct. It is very frustrating because I'm genuinely interested in Economics and want to learn more and I feel like I've both wasted my time on this course and have potentially set myself back by not being a clean slate (have incorrect ideas) when I do find a good course.

By Christopher V

Aug 24, 2021

I have taken a few courses on CoursEra and I have a great deal of experience with online courses. This one is the worst I have ever taken. The order of presentation is illogical and inaccessible. There are very low standards for production and professionalism throughout the course and I personally disliked that there was no diversity in free course materials for this class. I would have preferred something I could read through to support the video lectures. I believe that there are some critical pieces left out of the video lectures that make it possible to have an easy time with the end-of-section assessments that are only available through the additional resource the professor is promoting.

By SHUCHISMIT S

Sep 7, 2021

this course is locked, still waiting for it to unlock. Wasted my money by purchasing this course.

By RITIK J

Jul 29, 2021

i am not able to change the deadline to old deadline