Back to Microeconomics Principles

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Microeconomics Principles by University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

Most people make the incorrect assumption that economics is ONLY the study of money. My primary goal in this course is to shatter this belief. During this course, we will be addressing the above questions as well as many more relating to: -the environment -love and marriage -crime -labor markets -education -politics -sports -business My main goal is to show you the way economists think and how to use this analytical system to answer questions related not only to these and other important human issues but to anything you end up doing with your life after this class. After all, as you will quickly find out, I believe that everything is economics!...

VA
Mar 13, 2019

It's a very well made course. Special thanks to Dr Jose for conveying the fundamentals of Microeconomics in such a lucid and simple way which helps in developing a solid intuition for the subject. :)

FK
Jul 15, 2017

Great way to explain economics, especially for students with english as a second language. Thanks for dividing the videos into smaller parts making me able to plan my schedule in great flexibility.

151 - 175 of 514 Reviews for Microeconomics Principles

By ANISH J

Feb 8, 2021

It proved to be very helpful to me for developing the understanding for microeconomics. Thanks a lot.

By Chinmayee K

Mar 13, 2017

This was a superb learning experience!!!!!!Would highly recommend for learners across all categories.

By Leonardo L

Oct 4, 2019

El curso es muy bueno!!! Maneja muchos conceptos y la información adicional es mucha. Buen material!

By Shivam P

Mar 9, 2018

The course is excellent.It gives you major insights of economics with live interacrions and examples

By Alejo A

Apr 5, 2020

Very good course. Everything is very well explained. Assginments give you the opportunity to learn.

By JoySU

Jun 9, 2017

Great way to have a basic view of microeconomics as a beginner, and Yes, everything is economics :)

By Samin Y A

Aug 18, 2020

Glad I took the course, it will help me to have a positive-externality-effect on more people.

By Bella Z

Sep 6, 2019

It’s very useful and convenient course for students, big appreciate to the teacher-Mr.Vazquez

By Lauren A

Mar 9, 2021

If you want a very basic understanding of economics principles, this is the course for you.

By Francisco I D P

I reazlly enjoyed this useful course and the way it was given. The teacher deserves 5 stars

By Hongfei X

Jan 21, 2018

I feel very happy to have this course, and I feel powered when I finish every week's quiz.

By Bach N

Sep 12, 2021

It's my great honor to have the chance to participate in Dr.Jose J. Vazques-Cognet course

By Lakshya N

Oct 17, 2016

Awesome Course. I can safely say that you can do this course without any prior knowledge!

By Reuven S

Oct 12, 2021

well done, informative, interesting, good practices throughout the lectures, good quiz.

By 赵磊

Apr 8, 2019

a good course, with Mankiw's book I can understand most of the teacher have taught.

By Karthinarayanan K

Jul 26, 2021

Basic principles explained with real life examples. Recommended for all starters.

By Edmundo E

Dec 13, 2020

Jose is a very good teacher. I appreciated microeconomics. Hope many more videos

By Yener D S L

Dec 2, 2019

Es un buen curso , me parece una excelente herramienta para la superación personal

By Jiazhi G

Sep 4, 2017

Great course of microeconomics. SImple and clear explanations of complex concepts.

By Vempati S V

Apr 17, 2021

Very interactive and I totally recommend this course. Awesome and thanks to Jose

By Aryan S

Apr 30, 2020

Dr. Jose Vasquez is one of the best teachers i've had the fortune to come across

By reinaldo m p

Jan 23, 2020

Great experience! Great contant, teacher, and very aplicable to day by day life!

By Nikita R

Apr 19, 2019

it was great experience for me as well as for my educational and learning skill.

By Felipi F

Jul 22, 2017

Very instructive and easy to assembly, after 4 years I will see everthing again.

By HIMANSHU R

Jul 16, 2020

Easy and informative, devote 2 hrs per day max and you can do this in a week.!!