Back to Mindfulness in Integrative Healthcare

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Mindfulness in Integrative Healthcare by University of Minnesota

By the end of this course, you will be able to assess when mindfulness may be helpful for your patients or clients, educate them about its potential benefits, and refer them to mindfulness programs and resources. To begin, you will explore what mindfulness is (and is not) through presentations and direct experience. You will also learn about the research supporting the benefits (and risks) of mindfulness for various conditions, as well as how to identify contraindications. Finally, you will learn about the benefits of this practice for you as a busy healthcare provider. Continuing Education Credit This course has been designed to meet Minnesota Board of Nursing continuing education requirements for 10 contact hours and may be eligible for CE credit from other professional boards that allow self-documenting of continuing education activities. It is your responsibility to check with your regulatory board to confirm this course meets your local requirements and, if necessary, to provide them with the certificate of completion you get if you pay for and fulfill all the requirements of this course....

JO
Aug 3, 2020

My heartfelt gratitude for this once in a lifetime learning about Mindfulness in Integrative Healthcare. God bless University of Minnesota professors of the course through Coursera!

NH
Feb 29, 2020

Thank you to all the instructors for sharing this course on mindfulness practice and how to use it to benefit oneself and also to help others who are in need. Thank you

51 - 72 of 72 Reviews for Mindfulness in Integrative Healthcare

Jun 13, 2020

Nice!

By Mona A A

Jun 24, 2020

GOOD

By indu j

Jun 20, 2020

Mindfulness is moment to moment awareness nonjudgmental. I have been practicing and has taken multiple courses and has taught at my work place too. I have upgraded myself with your strategies and videos. They have been very helpful. I pick out any activity everyday and become mindful that gives me more enjoyment in little things too. I feel this is very much required in present time to reduce our stress and anxiety.

By S M S R S

Jun 15, 2020

The course is very well organised and helpful. But I faced some difficulties concentrating on long videos like 15 to 20 minutes. Best wishes and love for the course instructor.

By Camila C S

Sep 29, 2020

The subject is very cool, but I think I could take a more professional approach, go deeper into the theoretical part

By Hernan J

Jan 23, 2021

I like it! includes many lectures and final Recommending MF work

By Mirela V

Aug 24, 2021

One additional view on mindfulness. Thank you!

By Cristina I S

Nov 15, 2019

Intereting but so basic.

By Krishnaveti H

Jul 5, 2020

Wonderful course ...Amazing guided meditations!!! However, lot of emphasis was given in elaborating on the benefits of mindfulness, which I felt was redundant..!!!

By BIPASHA M

Sep 16, 2020

Want to terminate this course.

By Keiona L C

Feb 15, 2021

The course overall was okay. I liked that there were questions to be answered throughout to make sure that people were reviewing the course. Having students to grade the work of others I feel was not a good idea because it seemed like many dropped the course and there were not enough assignments completed to grade in time to meet the deadline. I think this should be stated in the beginning of the first assignment for those that do not read through the whole course in the beginning.

But overall I didn't connect well with the course.