Back to Moralities of Everyday Life

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Moralities of Everyday Life by Yale University

How can we explain kindness and cruelty? Where does our sense of right and wrong come from? Why do people so often disagree about moral issues? This course explores the psychological foundations of our moral lives....

RJ
Mar 12, 2021

Professor Bloom is knowledgeable, fair, and often humorous without disrupting the quality of the lectures. The use of examples and mixture of teaching media were great. I highly recommend this course.

AS
Jun 7, 2020

It was very informational and challenging in ones' own personal belief, thoughts, and ethical values. I would love to take a follow-up on additional courses. And Professor Bloom was very informative.

126 - 150 of 678 Reviews for Moralities of Everyday Life

By Guillermo A C M

Jul 7, 2020

Excellent content, the professor was engaging and very clear, the concepts were clear and easy to understand. No doubt to say this course really fulfilled everyone of my expectations.

By paola c

May 16, 2020

Excellent, I really appreciate all the information that is given, the organization of the course, the responses to questions in the forum and the excellent presentation of the topics

By nisha b

May 5, 2020

I am grateful to have come across this amazing course. Mr Paul is an amazing instructor and his lectures seem quite informative and useful. Looking forward to the entire course.

By Kelley U

Oct 29, 2019

Bloom is an engaging speaker with a clear passion for the material he is presenting. I have enjoyed taking this class and sharing some of the topics with my friends and family.

By Rommel P

Jul 25, 2016

The course is accessible even for those of us who had limited background in philosophy and psychology. I think if enough people take this, it can help produce a better society.

By Bilyana R

Jun 2, 2020

One of the best courses I have taken! It was interesting, thought provoking and fun. The information was easy to understand and the professor was engaging. I highly recommend!

By Luis M

Jan 8, 2018

Excellent Course! It made me think about everyday situations in a completely new way and, in some cases, it made me understand and explain my reactions. I strongly recommend.

By Priscilla A d S

Jun 29, 2017

extremamente útil, aprendi muito com o curso e também me proporcionou ótimas referências e com um excelente professor.Comprei o livro que complementa o curso recomendo muito.

By Raghvi T

May 2, 2020

As someone new to the subject of psychology, this course gave me an immaculate amount of knowledge that will hopefully help me complete my IBDP course with ease! Thank you.

By MÁRCIA J

May 6, 2020

As palestras, leituras e charlas são sensacionais. O Professor também é nota 10! Gostei muito da seleção de temas e pretendo fazer outros cursos na YALE. CONGRATULATIONS.

By Marianne R

I am French and a beginner in Psychology Study. The course is accessible and really interesting. The format is great too and easy to follow. Thanks to Professor Bloom !

By louise c

Sep 14, 2019

Great course. Makes you think about how you view the moratilty of others and to be more sympathetic to differences of opinion. Everybody thinks their morality is right!

By Guillermo

Oct 13, 2020

Very interesting course that help open the mind to other moral views in the world, I guess if everyone did it the world would be a better place so take it and share :)

By Brian A

Apr 29, 2020

I loved, loved, loved this course.

Paul Bloom is such a wonderful and engaging communicator, and the subject matter is just fascinating.

Thank you to everyone involved.

By Amr A

Sep 1, 2018

One of the most important courses in life .Thanks yale university ,DR. paul bloom and all others who participate to make this course. It really changes how i think

By Qin Z

Apr 25, 2020

I really enjoyed this class. I learned a lot from Professor Bloom and the reading materials that he provided. I especially enjoyed the office hour conversations.

By ANAND G 1

Jun 25, 2020

One of the best courses I came across on Coursera. Surely give it a shot if you frequently indulge in thinking about things, why things might be right or wrong.

By Tayler S

Apr 16, 2021

Excellent course! I really appreciate that it was done in a classic lecture style. The lecturer is very skilled and I genuinely enjoyed listening to him talk.

By Valentina W

Jan 11, 2018

It's smart, it's sensible and the course gives you and undeniable hunger for further literature regarding the human wiring! Paul, please make an other course!

By Richard J

Sep 3, 2017

After the course I think that I am able to ponder more about conservative political views and understand them more as I was able before the course. Thank you.

By Dr. G S

Jun 15, 2020

It is one of the best online course I have ever attended. It was easy to follow having clear videos and excellent supported readings. Forum was very helpful.

By SHUBHAM Y C 1 V C

I think this course is really awsm..it'll help the students to understand the moral values and moreover how to act and react in tough situations.That's all !

By Elsha T

Aug 26, 2020

I enjoy this course a lot and I learnt so much from it. Professor Bloom is really passionate about this subject and it shows when he gives out the material.

By Robert H

This is an excellent course in all respects. It takes a balanced view of morality from several angles and provides many valuable and stimulating insights.

By Maria M

Apr 21, 2020

This course was extremely interesting, and engaging. The professor was outstanding, very knowledgable and passionate about his lectures. Very intriguing.