Back to Moralities of Everyday Life

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Moralities of Everyday Life by Yale University

How can we explain kindness and cruelty? Where does our sense of right and wrong come from? Why do people so often disagree about moral issues? This course explores the psychological foundations of our moral lives....

RJ
Mar 12, 2021

Professor Bloom is knowledgeable, fair, and often humorous without disrupting the quality of the lectures. The use of examples and mixture of teaching media were great. I highly recommend this course.

AS
Jun 7, 2020

It was very informational and challenging in ones' own personal belief, thoughts, and ethical values. I would love to take a follow-up on additional courses. And Professor Bloom was very informative.

176 - 200 of 677 Reviews for Moralities of Everyday Life

By Claudio G

Jan 11, 2020

It elicits you to review and rethink the fundamentals of your convictions and open your mind!

Great course and great professor!

By Lori M

Feb 5, 2017

Interesting class. I enjoyed both the readings, TED talks, other presentations by Professor Bloom. Would recommend to others.

By Santiago P R

Aug 20, 2020

Gran curso introductorio, espero se actualice pronto, sin embargo aborda temas importantes con buenos ejemplos y situaciones.

By Kassandra M

Jun 27, 2020

Tougher than I expected. It tests you in ways you don't prepare for. You definitely learn a lot and it's well worth the time.

By Rick H

May 15, 2020

Awesome course, enlightening and fun during the pandemic, helped me understand morality to strangers and sheltering in place.

By Dominika S

May 15, 2020

A great, comprehensive and very entertaining course. The lecturer is engaging, the materials are informative and interesting.

By Arvind G

May 7, 2020

wonderful course, spoke about a lot of things that people ignore when considering their moral patterns. Was very enlightening

By U V K V T C

Jun 1, 2020

Nice lectures. very nice explaination. And the vedios which was shown very good and also they are very related to the topic.

By Concha P

Apr 6, 2019

I think that it is very useful course. I would like other courses about some of the topic this course has studied but deeper

By Carol

Mar 19, 2017

Would have liked to complete the quizzes with grading even though I took it for interest only. The Professor was excellent

By Natasja K

Very interesting course. Paul Bloom is a great professor who explains everything very clearly and in a simple and fun way.

By Rethabile P M

Aug 12, 2020

this course has actually brought the love i have tom study human behaviour and their moralities. I really appreciate it .

By Susan R

Jul 26, 2020

I really enjoyed this course. Thanks - mid 2020 and I needed this to help me feel a bit more optimistic about the world!!

By VEMULA J

Jul 1, 2020

The explanation is very good and interesting. Through this course we can learn new things that adapts in our daily life

By Daniel E

Oct 15, 2020

This course gave me profound information on the multiple perspectives on morality. Definitely applicable to anyone.

By Marcelo N F C

Jun 14, 2020

I really need this, teach me humility and modesty for my moral values ​​and openness towards those of other people

By Hannah B

Aug 10, 2020

First course I've ever taken. Very professional and intelligent while still being interesting. Paul bloom 4 life

By Gabriel K

Sep 15, 2019

Engaging course that covers really interesting topics in ethics while also bringing in research from psychology.

By Eva-Liisa V

Dec 28, 2020

If you are in any doubt whether to take this course, take it. You will become a better person by the end of it.

By Kseniia L

Mar 6, 2018

It is amazing course for everyone, study material is well organized and compelling, the professor is great!

By Angelina c

Dec 25, 2020

Quite interesting, it gives you a blanket view of morality and the weird reasons that influence what we do.

By apple w

Nov 2, 2020

The courses are from the simpler to the deeper, the professors are approachable and benefit a lot, thank

you

By Sandra G d l C P

Aug 1, 2020

Fue un curso bastante retador, excelente el respaldo cientifico y filosofico del curso, mas que satisfecha.

By Donald G

Jan 21, 2018

Incredible Professor. He also has an introduction to psychology course on youtube before MOOCs were as big.