Back to Inspiring and Motivating Individuals

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Inspiring and Motivating Individuals by University of Michigan

In this course, you will learn how to create a shared vision for your team and effectively communicate it to your teammates. You will also learn how to set effective goals and expectations in a way that best enables your team to attain the shared vision. Finally, you will understand the most important needs and drivers of performance across cultures, and will learn to align rewards with desired behaviors so that your teammates are motivated to attain the team’s objectives. Motivation represents a crucial challenge for contemporary organizations: A recent Gallup poll revealed that only 13% of workers worldwide exhibit high levels of engagement and motivation. We will show you why these motivation problems are not simply due to a “bad” or “unmotivated” team member. Rather, motivation is very much driven by what work conditions we create for our teammates, how we structure goals and objectives, and how we reward people for the accomplishment of those goals. This course will help you diagnose and solve motivation problems so that you can bring out the best in your people....

TD
Jun 20, 2017

Great course, but perhaps forewarn students of the feedback assignment in week 4 a little bit earlier - it took me nearly a month to get feedback from people on my team because we are pretty busy.

JN
Jun 24, 2016

Some material and the course was review from previous management classes whereas others were wonderfully thought-provoking. I wish many companies were forward-thinking enough to take this course.

251 - 275 of 835 Reviews for Inspiring and Motivating Individuals

By Daniele P

Apr 16, 2020

Really well taught and with correct balance of peer assignment review needed to understand the level achieved

By Ogunsanya E E

Feb 19, 2019

Thank you for helping build my career on the basics of the principles to Inspiring and Motivating Individuals

By Ronald Z

May 22, 2017

Great course. Engaging, informative, and practical. I can begin to use these skills on the job immediately.

By Hasan R C

Jul 8, 2019

Wonderful course from wonderful professors including many scientific works and real life examples.

Thank you.

By Samantha w

Jun 22, 2017

Not a day goes by that I don't use the skills I learned to help people become better versions of themselves!

By Chude, C C

Feb 10, 2016

Interesting and educative course.

The Instructors were almost perfect.

Recommended for every management staff.

By Rafael R Q V

Aug 3, 2020

Un excelente curso, con mucha información relevante para la formación de los nuevos líderes en una empresa.

By Paschell W

Jul 16, 2020

I really enjoyed the course. I have a newfound understanding of inspiring and motivating others. Thank you.

By Maria J

Nov 30, 2020

The course provides thorough knowledge and gives practical solutions for work as an inspiring team leader.

By Shruthi P

Jan 4, 2016

Amazing Course! It has really broadened my understanding of key concepts! The videos are a great resource.

By Shubham V

Oct 8, 2020

Excellent experience about the learning of Inspiring and motivating individuals thank you for everything.

By Kushagra V

This is an amazing course which gives an insight on how the team members could be inspired and motivated.

By Robert M

Nov 14, 2019

Great course really enjoyed it and learnt a lot from it. Both Professor's were well spoken and made the s

By Łukasz F

Jan 17, 2016

Very good content, interesting, inspiring, somehow challenging assignments. Meets my expectations so far.

By Michael A V C

Nov 10, 2020

Honestly the course trainer is very good and impressive but the written exam is not good me as beginner.

By Muhammad U

Dec 13, 2019

Great Learning experience.Highly recommend this to learners who want to improve their leadership skills.

By Ameya A

Jul 24, 2016

A very useful and relevant course for anyone leading a team. Does not have to be a CEO it can be anyone.

By Armel M O

Aug 25, 2020

I truly enjoyed this course. It helped me a lot as a supervisor on how to inspire and motivate my team.

By Nehal T

Jun 5, 2020

This course has helped me to improve as a person and as a leader and to think in a broader perspective.

By Michael L

Oct 25, 2017

I loved this course, very refreshing and motivating in itself helps encourage me to be a better leader.

By Priyanka O

Jul 15, 2020

Feel Great to complete this certificate. This program has enriched my learning skills.

Thanks Everyone!

By Chad R

Jun 15, 2019

This course is well presented, and the assignments are really helpful in developing leadership skills.

By Ivan B

May 13, 2017

The course is inspirative and informative. Hope that following weeks will have same or better quality.

By Steven M

Feb 14, 2016

Very useful if what you want is to inspire your team members and guide them wisely through your vision

By Masihuzzaman

Oct 24, 2016

Very good course must to attend if you are a supervisor or a manager or anyone with a team to manage.