Back to Developing Your Musicianship: Final Project

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Developing Your Musicianship: Final Project by Berklee College of Music

This course will guide you through the final project for the Developing Your Musicianship Specialization. This course will continue to help you apply the musical concepts you learned throughout the specialization, enabling you to create and perform a 36-measure composition. Taught by Berklee College of Music professor George W. Russell, Jr., the course includes four videos in which George models each stage of the project. Through peer feedback and discussion, practice, and applying what you’ve learned, this final project will hone your skills as a musician....

RB

Jul 02, 2018

Again, I really enjoyed taking this course and the final project taught me a lot about my own abilities in writing. I intend to continue unabated with my writing. Thanks for making it so enjoyable.

RH

Mar 11, 2017

outstanding -- loved every minute of it! George is an amazing teacher and enjoyed watching his videos and learning from him. I am now applying everything I learned in his course to my own music!

26 - 42 of 42 Reviews for Developing Your Musicianship: Final Project

By Soon H J L

May 22, 2017

Wonderful Course! Thank you Berklee & Coursera!

By W.K.G.S. P

Jul 28, 2020

Enjoyed the course and learnt a lot too.

By Antonio N

Nov 27, 2019

beautiful experiencr with Prof. Russell

By Dominik T

Dec 16, 2019

That was a great journey! Thank You :)

By Cristina R

Mar 09, 2020

I loved everything about this course

By Jaehwi C

Feb 09, 2018

The best course for compose music

By bao l

Feb 19, 2020

bravo!

By Nicholas A

Jun 11, 2017

This was a good course but the final project seemed a little for my skill level maybe. Thanks for the course, though.

By Farid I

Nov 19, 2017

Hard but worth it!

By Melanie G

Jul 19, 2018

It is TOO hard to complete the final exam, no hints, no help, no examples.