Back to Nanotechnology: A Maker’s Course

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Nanotechnology: A Maker’s Course by Duke University

How can we create nano-structures that are 10,000 times smaller than the diameter of a human hair? How can we “see” at the nano-scale? Through instruction and lab demonstrations, in this course you will obtain a rich understanding of the capabilities of nanotechnology tools, and how to use this equipment for nano-scale fabrication and characterization. The nanoscale is the next frontier of the Maker culture, where designs become reality. To become a Nanotechnology Maker pioneer, we will introduce you to the practical knowledge, skills, and tools that can turn your nanotechnology ideas into physical form and that enable you to image objects at the nano-scale. This course has been developed by faculty and staff experts in nano-fabrication, electron beam microscopy, and nano-characterization through the Research Triangle Nanotechnology Network (RTNN). The RTNN offers training and use of the tools demonstrated in this course to schools and industry through the United States National Nanotechnology Coordinated Infrastructure program. The tools demonstrated in this course are available to the public through the RTNN....

RM

May 22, 2020

Highly informative..Nan Jokerst , you are the best teacher .Amazing team work with proper theory as well as practical knowledge. I gained my interest in Nanotech. Thankyou for the wonderful sessions.

M

In my undergrad I have learned about fabrication in the VLSI course, now I have got the gest of cooking. thank you for such a course, hope I will get some further help from rtnn.org & RTNN team.

176 - 200 of 462 Reviews for Nanotechnology: A Maker’s Course

By Ana L G H

Oct 21, 2019

Thanks, I learnt a lot, the quality of the videos was great and the information was taught in a very didactic way.

By Lee J K

Great course for learning the basic information on nanotechnology. Very engaging speakers and clear presentation.

By Abhinav

Aug 16, 2020

Excellent Course. My strong recommendation to all the research scholars. Please undergo this course. Thank you.

By Patriot '

Jul 23, 2020

The Best Teachers and Course Content I ever Studied. Thank you very much for giving us an Oppurtunity to study.

By Alaap K V

Jun 25, 2020

Incorporating a few more videos regarding instrumentation and processes would make it even more interersting

By Poovazhagan

Jul 10, 2020

Dear Professors, The course was extremely useful for me to understand the nano characterization techniques.

By Zuhayr M

Thank You for giving me this amazing opportunity for learning highly research based academics from my home.

By Xuan-Anh N

Oct 23, 2020

Thank you so much for providing this course freely. I learn so much about nanofbrication from this course.

By Bijo j

This is a good course.It helps to understand about the basic tools used in Nanotechnology.Thanks to RTNN.

By Rohan S

Jul 24, 2019

Very thorough and organized! Gave me insight about a number of fabrication and characterization processes!

By Akshay A B

Aug 04, 2020

Great Course with excellent lab demonstration to help get clear view of various nanotechnology processes.

By Prakriti M

Jul 02, 2020

Very interesting. Definitely a maker's course. The lab sessions were extremely occupying and informative.

By Корниенко Е Е

It is very intresting course. A lot of useful theoretical and practical information about nanotechnology.

By B M v

Nov 20, 2018

Excellent course . I recommend this course to all those who wants to start a career in Nano technology.

By Syamsai R

Nov 30, 2017

This course is very useful and interesting . and the state of art facility you have is samply awesome .

By John S V

Jun 15, 2020

Entire presentation of faculties are good and than makes me to intrest the learning of nanotechnology

By Dumbala K R

May 13, 2020

an amazing option for those looking to gain practical knowledge of the technology behind the nanoworld

By Dr. P P

Dec 10, 2019

Very informative course where all the advanced techniques are described in simple terms with examples.

By Yeison A O O

Jun 19, 2020

Very informative course, i like it so much! And know better now the technology behind the nanoworld.

By Liz

Dec 16, 2019

Excellent course, with practical demos, well presented and with great enthusiasm. Thank you so much.

By Sandeep M

May 23, 2020

very apt curriculum and well laid explanations along with excellent demonstrations of the equipment

By ahadi d p

Dec 02, 2019

The course was so easy to follow, moreover I got a lot of new things about nanomaterials production

By Vidhi B

Jul 20, 2020

Really interesting and helpful,I was glad to attend it .The teaching was descriptive and helpful.

By ANUPAMA R N

Jun 15, 2020

Excellent Course. Excellent lectures and demonstrations. Excellent video editing and presentaion.

By Sridharbabu Y

Oct 01, 2020

Course delivery and the content is very good, very clearly delivered by the course instructors.