Back to Natural Gas

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Natural Gas by University at Buffalo

This course will educate you in the characteristics and properties of natural gas, preparing you with the ability to summarize gas system components and new pipeline technologies. You will be enabled to grasp the key factors behind formation of the natural gas industry and the historical use of natural gas. Ultimately, you will be able to identify gas and carbon monoxide safety procedures. This course is for individuals considering a career in the energy field (who have a high school diploma, at minimum, and basic knowledge of mathematics), and existing energy sector employees with less than three years of experience who have not completed similar training and would benefit from a course of foundational industry concepts. Main concepts of this course will be delivered through lectures, readings, discussions and various videos. This is the second course in the Energy Production, Distribution & Safety specialization that explores various facets of the power sector, and features a culminating project involving creation of a roadmap to achieve a self-established, energy-related professional goal. To learn more about the specialization, check out a video overview at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Yh9qIYiUDk....

OU

Sep 17, 2019

Thank you for this course. I have earlier had an LNG course but it was not as simple as this. You took your time to make it look simple. I have a better understanding of it now.

AM

Oct 31, 2019

The class presented small bites of much larger topics but enough to understand the basic challenges and opportunities facing each energy sector.

1 - 25 of 32 Reviews for Natural Gas

By poshkeen a

Feb 01, 2019

Ein sehr interessanter und hilfreicher Kurs. Ich bin zufrieden

By folepe d h

Dec 14, 2018

My opinion is very simple because for decades, the US pipeline has undergone several improvements and has become more secure. In comparison with our Continent Africa, we had not yet such facilities, however, I am happy to be part of this Specialization because it gives me a global vision on the supply network of pipelines

By Darshankumar K P

Feb 26, 2019

Very Good

By Roktim B

Feb 26, 2019

Nicely illustrate

By Enrique M

Mar 01, 2019

Excelente gracias por el conocimiento compartido

By Clive L

Mar 18, 2019

Well developed and well delivered.

By M S S K

Mar 25, 2019

excellant explanation

By Mohammad Y R

Jan 13, 2019

I work at a Natural Gas Processing Plant, and I took this course to give me a comprehensive overview of the natural gas industry as a big picture. I must say it did meet my expectations and the knowledge imparted covers all the major areas of the natural gas sector. Thank you coursera and the University of Buffalo

By Luigie j R o

Apr 13, 2019

Excelente Curso Para quienes deseen aprender el tratamiento del gas natural

By Ricardo G R

Oct 23, 2018

It was very fantastic take this course about the natural gas. I really recommend this course

By Репало А С

Nov 10, 2018

Actualy I am a programmer and IT specialist. But this course is very interesting and helpful. Because i want to construct a biogas station in the near future. And information of this course make me understand many terms and rules of using methane.

By GANGIREDDY K K R

Apr 18, 2019

Exciting course

By Abdullah h

Jul 13, 2019

By Eyo, D E

Jul 15, 2019

I loved it, very rich programme.

By Anik m

Jul 29, 2019

This course was fun to watch and this course helped to grow my knowledge about natural gase usage advantage and disadvantage .

By OGHENEGARE P U

Sep 17, 2019

By Mohammad S A

Sep 21, 2019

I have learned a lot and I really expanded my knowledge. And, I enjoyed the LNG part a lot.

By MAYANK A

Oct 03, 2019

i really enjoyed this course and learned alot from this course about natural gas

By Ahmed K G I

Oct 17, 2019

An extremely helpful and informative course. Training materials were well organized and provided. Instructor was extremely professional.

By Zain U A S

Nov 06, 2019

So far I have completed half of the course but it has been really helpful. Although, I have been working in natural gas transmission & distribution company, but I have learned handful of new things. I am really thankful for providing me financial aid to complete such professional course.

By Stellios A

Nov 11, 2019

Thank you for that course. It was really useful and simple.

By Anson M

Oct 31, 2019

By SAJJAD A

Nov 14, 2019

very enrich informative course learned a lot extra and a very detailed explanation is given which i can use in future

By Nishikant C

Jan 14, 2019

A very good overview of the value chain.

The additional resources and links were helpful and informative.

By Joy S

Dec 20, 2018

Good grounding in basic utilities information. Has locked quizzes if you don't pay.