Back to Negotiation Fundamentals

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Negotiation Fundamentals by ESSEC Business School

This course gives you access to negotiation practical tools and best practices gathered by Professor Aurélien Colson & his team from assignments in more than seventy countries and in a wide set of sectors, be they services, industry, high tech, or public organizations. In an interactive manner, this course will help you, among other topics: get prepared for any negotiation; avoid traps; know how to prompt value-creating partnerships; structure an effective negotiation sequence; bargain in an efficient and respectful manner; overcome deadlocks; and much more! Indeed, negotiation is not simply about deciding who gets what now – it is first and foremost about creating productive, fair, and therefore long-term partnerships. This course guides you through innovative and proven approaches – “win-win…but not at any price”. Together with its specialization, this course will lead you towards high impact and sustainable negotiations at all levels, whether finding solutions to people management issues, sealing a deal on a sales package, or entering into high-level strategic or political negotiations involving multi-party stakeholders....

SF

Aurelien is literally an excellent instructor. Also, the video design, clarity, organization of material, is perfect. Besides, quizzes and assignments composition are entirely matched with the course

MG
Jan 28, 2021

This course is extremely helpful for resolving the issues of daily life. I really enjoyed this course, it has helped me to guide many other to resolve their disputes in a better and productive way.

26 - 50 of 262 Reviews for Negotiation Fundamentals

By Thibaut D

Jan 27, 2021

Very interesting course. Clear and dynamic clips focusing on key points of a great method. I feel now far much confident in my abilities and fully equipped to run (even tough) negotitions. Many thanks To Aurélien Colson and his team !

By Fabienne R

May 29, 2019

No, negotiation is not innate thing and this course provides all the essential keys to succeed, analyze and ask ourselves the right questions. Case studies put students in professional situations. Highly recommended. Thank you again !

By Philippe D

Jun 24, 2017

Thanks dear Pr Colson since the course was clear and very well presented by you. The video sequences were very progressive and the substance highly interesting.

Thanks to share with us your expert researches.

By Mushtaq M G

Jan 29, 2021

By Ryan D

Jan 29, 2021

I have been doing sales and Negotiating for years, never felt confident. now after stated learning in detail on negotiating, and hopefully will continue learning the remaining course.

By Giulia S

Mar 2, 2021

It was easy to understand, fast and objective. I just don't think the grading system was good. If you only selected one wrong in a multiple question, it would take away all your points.

By Theogene N

Oct 18, 2020

The course is well prepared and it enriched my knowledge in negotiation. Now, I know that negotiation is everywhere, even though I can't negotiate everything. Thank you for the course

By Jose L B P

Feb 2, 2020

Excellent MOOC, the clarity of the explanation by Aurélien Colson is fantastic.

Great tools and techniques to improve your Negotiation skills, highly recommended.

Thank you so much!!

By John I A

Aug 16, 2020

The approach and methodology in the programme correspond with the wealth of information contained therein. This course is my best alternative dispute resolution experience so far.

By Vivek R R

Aug 20, 2018

It gave an insight into how negotiation is everywhere!!! Getting to know the 10 preparation points of negotiation was really a eye opener. Thoroughly enjoy this course..

By Deepshikha U

Aug 23, 2020

Great Course and very efficient reading material. I would suggest others who really want to get an in-depth knowledge of negotiation should definitely take this course.

By Christoph M

Dec 26, 2017

Very well-made course! It gives a very useful overview about negotiation on a quality level. The way of presenting is the best I have jet seen in a Courser course.

By Dheeraj O

Jul 16, 2020

A good course to learn the essentials of Negotiations. However, more real case studies or enactments/reading material would have helped. Overall great experience.

By Parameswaran C

Jul 3, 2020

Very highly stimulating and rewarding. The simple and affable style of Mr. Aurilien Colson makes the whole experience very interesting. Strongly recommended.

By Endale N Z

Dec 5, 2020

I really interested in the mode of delivery of the course and have acquired a lot of skills that will enable me in my future career and negotiation instances.

By Kristine G

Sep 29, 2020

The course was very fruitful. It help to make our actions during negotiation more structured. The lecturar has good speaking skills. Thank you for the course!

By Dámaris E

Nov 12, 2020

This is just the first course of this specialization and I just think it is worth everything, so much new knowledge, I cannot wait to put them in practice.

By Michael P

Mar 15, 2018

Really clear and well structured. Though being a course on negotiation fundamentals, if offers a lot of practical and applicable elements. I recommend it !

By Olena G

Jul 17, 2017

this course is straightforward - no abstract, boring explanations. It has motivated me to invest into relationship with people, not just in technologies.

By Jessica S

Jul 12, 2020

It is a excelent tools for improve the negociation skills, the course give us tips and applicable tecniques to reality and day to day

I enjoy it, thanks!

By Adriel A

Oct 18, 2020

A very good first approach to Negotiation. The 10-points framework will be very useful to me. Thanks to ESSEC and the IRENE department ! Adriel Alvarez

By Danny A S U

Aug 15, 2020

I found this course very organized and quite relevant for career progress. It provides an organized structure to face a negotiation. I learnt a lot.

By Nicolò S

I've found this course really useful and entertaining. I've learnt a lot already! Congratulations on everyone for the creation of it. Best regards.

By Nicolas C

Feb 27, 2020

Great online course on negotiation basics. It contains many elements pushing you to learn actively. Done in ~2 weeks, and with pleasure. Thank you.

By RAI A R N

Jul 8, 2020

The teaching style of the instructor is really incredible. I would really recommend this course for those who wish to acquire negotiation skills.