Back to Neural Networks and Deep Learning

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Neural Networks and Deep Learning by deeplearning.ai

If you want to break into cutting-edge AI, this course will help you do so. Deep learning engineers are highly sought after, and mastering deep learning will give you numerous new career opportunities. Deep learning is also a new "superpower" that will let you build AI systems that just weren't possible a few years ago. In this course, you will learn the foundations of deep learning. When you finish this class, you will: - Understand the major technology trends driving Deep Learning - Be able to build, train and apply fully connected deep neural networks - Know how to implement efficient (vectorized) neural networks - Understand the key parameters in a neural network's architecture This course also teaches you how Deep Learning actually works, rather than presenting only a cursory or surface-level description. So after completing it, you will be able to apply deep learning to a your own applications. If you are looking for a job in AI, after this course you will also be able to answer basic interview questions. This is the first course of the Deep Learning Specialization....

MH

Jun 30, 2018

Very good course to start Deep learning. But you need to have the basic idea first. I would suggest to do the Stanford Andrew Ng Machine Learning course first and then take this specialization courses

JP

Feb 12, 2018

I would love some pointers to additional references for each video. Also, the instructor keeps saying that the math behind backprop is hard. What about an optional video with that? Otherwise, awesome!

251 - 275 of 11,563 Reviews for Neural Networks and Deep Learning

By Thomas H

Dec 10, 2018

Great course. It would be great if you could provide all video slides as PPT and PDFs.

All videos should have the slides, not only select few.

Slides should be downloadable all in one instead as a link under each video

By Ventsislav Y

Dec 10, 2018

Awesome course. I like how Andrew Ng is explaining complex concepts about neural networks in a simple way. Highly recommend this course for everyone which want to learn or improve skills about deep learning.

By 李浩铭

希望可以完成剩下的4门课程

By 朱荣鑫

Dec 12, 2018

Just as excellent as Machine Learning by Andrew.

By Stanislav

Dec 10, 2018

For me was hard to understand idea from first part of cource, plus I didn't work with python before (JS, C#, Java). So I read additional books and remembered my university course in mathematics, but after that was quite pretty to study and practice.

By Yanjia L

Dec 11, 2018

this course gives me a very detailed walkthrough of neural network, i like it

By Lucas G S P

Andrew Ng never disappoints us

By Sagar J

Dec 11, 2018

The way every topic is explained is just out of the world.

By Cleitus A

Dec 11, 2018

Fantastic introduction to Deep Learning basics. This course offered a very effective, intuitive and hands-on exposure to Deep Learning implementation.

By Heitor R M

Dec 11, 2018

Very good course to remember some details of Neural Networks!

By Somex K G

Dec 13, 2018

this course helped me in getting the internal mechanism of neural network

By Oukaci

Dec 13, 2018

Very nice courses , Thanks you so much !!

By Ecem B

Dec 12, 2018

It was an excellent course. The course taught me a lot in understanding the foundations of deep learning. The assignments were very helpful. In my opinion, Prof.Dr. Andrew Ng has great teaching skills. I hope to continue with the next course in this specialization and I will definitely recommend this course to my friends.

By PK M

Dec 13, 2018

Excellent step-up through deep-learning networks. I am especially pleased to see the impact of multiple layers that combine features into complex patterns to do complex modeling/learning.

By Dharam

Excellent

By Sasank A

Dec 13, 2018

The assignments could have been a little less technical.

By Abdul R

Dec 13, 2018

Awesome explanations and course outline.

By Raj

Dec 12, 2018

Awesome course, and instructor is also very good. Loved his teaching style.

By zhiyong w

Dec 25, 2018

great course i liked it

By SewardQian

Dec 26, 2018

great course, well designed practice problems

By Himanshu S

Dec 25, 2018

Great course. Sir starts from basics , so one has not to worry about prerequisites. Must have course for anyone interested in Deep Learning.

By Ngaima S

Dec 26, 2018

After completing this course I feel so confident about my knowledge of deep learning. I am so excited that I took the red pill in deep learning and now I am inquisitive to know how deep the rabbit hole goes.

By Richard W

Dec 26, 2018

Course is great! Professor Ng makes complex material simple.