Back to An Introduction to Consumer Neuroscience & Neuromarketing

Learner Reviews & Feedback for An Introduction to Consumer Neuroscience & Neuromarketing by Copenhagen Business School

How do we make decisions as consumers? What do we pay attention to, and how do our initial responses predict our final choices? To what extent are these processes unconscious and cannot be reflected in overt reports? This course will provide you with an introduction to some of the most basic methods in the emerging fields of consumer neuroscience and neuromarketing. You will learn about the methods employed and what they mean. You will learn about the basic brain mechanisms in consumer choice, and how to stay updated on these topics. The course will give an overview of the current and future uses of neuroscience in business....

PL
Jun 23, 2020

This was truly a deep and research-oriented course. This helped me in getting ahead with so much knowledge and skills. Thank you, CBS for coming up with something so creative and innovative like this!

AM
Jul 15, 2020

Thoroughly enjoyed the course. A total new dimension for me, as far as marketing in concerned. Very well organized and demonstrated by the Instructor. The reference will help me in further studies.

526 - 548 of 548 Reviews for An Introduction to Consumer Neuroscience & Neuromarketing

By Basil S

Oct 30, 2020

The instructor and reading was great. I felt the information was dated compared to todays standards. Overall I'm satisfied.

By Yevgeniy K

Jun 18, 2020

Long on science, short on practical applications. Didn't find it too useful.

By Karina M L

Jun 5, 2017

Pudiese ser más interactivo. Si trae ejemplos y muchas lecturas

By Md S H

Jun 17, 2020

Good course who wants to learn marketting for business.

By Rhea A R

Sep 13, 2020

find it too basic, even for an introductory course

By Andrew B

Nov 7, 2016

It's a very nice course but it is very small.

By Andrea

Mar 31, 2020

I like it, but it´s a little bit boring

By vinayak m

Dec 18, 2016

A little heavy on the biology side

By Mert Ş

Jan 11, 2018

I cannot find my certificate?

By George M

Jan 23, 2017

Not particularly engaging. Some significant overlaps in content on the videos. Some rambling videos that could really do with editing. I liked that the content within the main lecture was concise - it really needed to be because the lecturer has very little variety to his tone of speech - listening requires "high cognitive load". Don't want to be too down on it because I really appreciate the free content and the subject material is very interesting, but it could do with a bit more love and the practical application of the marketing concepts described in the course. Maybe start with some eye-tracking on someone completing the course?!

By Bo K P

Sep 14, 2020

It was generally a little too easy for me, but I guess that's my problem for not choosing the right level. What I expected was more of 'why' and 'how' on a certain result, so that I can expand upon my current knowledge on neuroscience, drawing connection between neuroscience and business (marketing). Rather, most of the lessons were more like "they did this and found that", without much fundamental explanation. Nevertheless, I believe the lessons will be very informative and useful for most people who do not have much basis on neuroscience.

By KYOKO K

Aug 30, 2020

Many lectures were very repetitive. I don't know how many times the Pepsi-Cola challenge was mentioned during the first few weeks of the course. The interviews could have been edited better to include to only include the key messages. Week 1 to 5 were not really for neuroscientists for sure. They are too basic. I can see if you have no background in brain biology, this could be a reasonable good intro to decision making in neuroscience. Week 6 was interesting from ethical and legal point of view.

By J-Man

Mar 13, 2020

Alot of the course is taken up by heavy reading material, lectures are often breif wheras interviews are long and often with sub-par audio. The course overall is a decent introduction but it could be polished to become a better learning experience.

By Nura

Jan 9, 2018

Instructor's pronunciation is sometimes unclear and videos are a bit tedious

By Christine

Mar 9, 2017

For me personally: way to complex and brain rather than output focused

By Parimal M

Mar 3, 2019

The delivery of the material was EXTREMELY DULL.

By Telmo J P P

Jun 14, 2018

Very superficial and dry

By Jerry H

Jun 25, 2020

Extremely disappointed with the course. While the teacher's credentials were strong, the course's shortcomings far exceeded the strengths. The visual presentation of the parts of the brain was piecemeal and failed to clearly communicate "what was where". During one demonstration of plastic model of the brain, he often held the model at is sides, away from the camera. The visuals were frequently impossible to read (fonts and images were frequently miniscule). The audio recordings ranged from average to atrocious (e.g, Steve Genco was barely audible). All in all, rather than a seamless whole, the course seemed like a patchwork of various materials slapped together for this audience.

By Sebastian G

Sep 26, 2017

Academical course with very little practical examples. Materials quality could be better. Interviews which are placed in every module seem to be more promotional than actually adding value. Interesting topics, but there is a room for improving the course.

By Priyanshaa O

Mar 25, 2020

Not for business students, involves a lot of psychology and medicinal terms, it is a good course for medical students.

By Vashni W - C

Apr 14, 2020

I want to leave the course.

By Ms. S C