Back to An Introduction to Consumer Neuroscience & Neuromarketing

Learner Reviews & Feedback for An Introduction to Consumer Neuroscience & Neuromarketing by Copenhagen Business School

How do we make decisions as consumers? What do we pay attention to, and how do our initial responses predict our final choices? To what extent are these processes unconscious and cannot be reflected in overt reports? This course will provide you with an introduction to some of the most basic methods in the emerging fields of consumer neuroscience and neuromarketing. You will learn about the methods employed and what they mean. You will learn about the basic brain mechanisms in consumer choice, and how to stay updated on these topics. The course will give an overview of the current and future uses of neuroscience in business....

PL
Jun 23, 2020

This was truly a deep and research-oriented course. This helped me in getting ahead with so much knowledge and skills. Thank you, CBS for coming up with something so creative and innovative like this!

AM
Jul 15, 2020

Thoroughly enjoyed the course. A total new dimension for me, as far as marketing in concerned. Very well organized and demonstrated by the Instructor. The reference will help me in further studies.

51 - 75 of 548 Reviews for An Introduction to Consumer Neuroscience & Neuromarketing

By David A Q A

Feb 24, 2017

Why do you like what you like? What do you drink pepsi when you'r blind to the brand, but you choose coca-cola you aren't brand blindness? Why do like something is not the same to want something? Why our emotions are so cognitive and our cognition is so emotional? You wanna know it. Just take this course.

By Himadri

Apr 19, 2018

It has been a very informative course. It is a good beginning for someone who wants to learn about neuromarketing. Especially the interviews with people working in the field is a unique and very helpful initiative to provide us with a perspective on the practical outcomes in neuromarketing.

Thank you!

By Vidisha M

Oct 19, 2020

That was a unique course and I love the study material provided and all the lessons. I think the field of consumer neuroscience has a lot of scope and this course might just be the first needed step to get to know more about it. Thank you to everyone who created and brought this course to Coursera.

By Ram j

Apr 7, 2018

An eye opener and a learning experience. I want to do more course in the realm of neuro-marketing. This was a very good theoretical (80%) and practical (20%) piece. However, I want to do more of practical now. I mean more evaluation and exposure at deeper levels of implementation and case studies.

By Marika C

May 1, 2020

This is a challenging but rewarding course. It is a brilliant and insightful. I am impressed with the content and the educational value I received from this course. There was so many interesting ideas, studies, and theories covered throughout the lectures. I'm so glad I signed-up for this course.

By Felipe d J B G

Nov 5, 2016

Excellent introduction to the topic by one of the most important researchers in the field. Exteaordinarily well conceived, wonderfully implemented. One of the best experiences in my life, just before beginning my Master in Neuromarketing. Pkease, offer a sequel. Thank you really very much !!! ...

Feb 24, 2018

I am using this course for research across global Biometrics industry domains and find it exemplary. The author's presentation, choice and use of course materials for his intended audience is challenging and intriguing. Audience achievement is possible with diligent and attentive course work.

By Matthew G

Oct 23, 2016

Phenomenal Course! I got a lot of great information as regards to marketing and how the brain works. I've always been a stickler for psychology and the neurophysiology of the brain and this course helped satisfy some of my curiosities at the same time unlocking new ones. Highly recommended :)

By Emiliana S

May 2, 2020

In my opinion this course was very excited and challenging to learn an overview about the brain activity and connectivity, and different uses like Neuromarketing and his consumers take decisions. Thanks Thomas for your professionalism and I hope to continue learning, maybe at Denmark soon.

By sagar g h

May 2, 2020

very nicely taught, the most interesting and emerging technology that can surely be used in knowing the consumer behavior on the basis of the Consumer Neuroscience and Neuromarketing. moreover teaching way is awesome interviews with the experts brought extensive knowledge about the field.

By Sai K M

Dear sirs,

The course was extremely informative and contemporary to the corporate world.

An opening of such kind which links both neuroscience and marketing is a huge boost for both academia and the industry alike.

Loved this course and your enthusiasm was very infective.

By Georgios I L

Dec 14, 2016

Excellent introduction to the concepts of neuroscience and neuromarketing as well as the tools and methods used in these disciplines. Even if marketing itself is not your focus, this course provides a very good insight or primer to the field of consumer neuroscience. Highly recommended.

By AKSHAY K A V 2

Jul 28, 2020

It was a very interesting course by providing detailed information about neuro sciece, neuromarketing, various tools and techniques. As an aspirant learner was able to connect to all the topics and got a reality check with the help of those interview sessions with the industry experts.

By Juan C V

May 5, 2020

Excelente y muy fundamentado curso para acercarse a la neurociencia y neuromarketing, y comprender como construimos emociones y pensamientos, como aprendemos y sobre todo como influye esto en nuestra toma de decisiones como consumidor y como estas decisiones afectan nuestro futuro

By Elizabeth T

Jan 29, 2017

Such great information - I'm really interested in learning more on the topic and following how the information is applied. Thanks for giving me a base of information and better understanding! I'd love courses dedicated to individual studies and what's been learned from them!

By GORTI K M

Jun 20, 2020

The course has been well-thought of and executed. The way all the concepts are explained is really amazing. Although it starts slow, the course becomes really interesting by the end. The activities involved and good reference material provided makes it a very good course.

By Fatıma B D

Nov 22, 2020

I really enjoyed this course from a User Experience designer&researcher standpoint. The interviews were especially very illuminating. My only criticism would be about the sound quality for some of the recordings. They are understandable but could have been better.

By Chithra N

May 3, 2020

An excellent course that makes you aware of different marketing strategies, consumer neuroscience, how different brands creates awareness in consumers, etc etc. Overall an excellent course. Good presentation and also the interviews were knowledge grasping ones!

By Carlotta P

This course is really well structured and provides a lot of information even if it is only an introduction to the topic it deals with; it certainly needs to be filmed several times for the density of the contents and the richness of the materials. Compliments!

By Kelly A

May 15, 2020

Great introduction to neuroscience. The videos were high quality and the case studies helped conceptulize the topics with real world examples. Worth doing the optional assignments at the end as it made you think how you could apply what you have just learned.

By Mr. S K M

Sep 3, 2020

This is an absolute-must-have course for anybody that has the customer in mind. The complexity of the Customer mind and behavior has been simplified. A tool that can help shape the way products and services are transferred to a customer.

Highly recommended.

By Sanjeev S P

Jul 24, 2020

Wonderful learning! Being a Pharmacy graduate, with MBA marketing area, this course equips me on Neuroscience of consumer decision making. The content is quite informative. Though the course is technical, the Professor presented in a candid way. Thank you

By Denisse V

Mar 4, 2019

I highly recommend this course. The professor is great as well as the explanations and the material provided. It was my first time studying consumer neuroscience and after completing this course, i feel i have gained a lot knowledge. This course is great.

By Ignacio V

Jan 22, 2018

Some of the readings where quite technical in nature and went very in depth into the specifics of the experiments, so it was challenging to read them, nonetheless, it was a very rewarding experience and I hope to apply this new knowledge with my clients.

Jul 4, 2020

I think this course was complete and had many examples and real studies which helped me understand the concepts and definitions in a better way. Also, I liked that it included interviews and readings because it showed me different people's perspectives.