Back to An Introduction to Consumer Neuroscience & Neuromarketing

Learner Reviews & Feedback for An Introduction to Consumer Neuroscience & Neuromarketing by Copenhagen Business School

How do we make decisions as consumers? What do we pay attention to, and how do our initial responses predict our final choices? To what extent are these processes unconscious and cannot be reflected in overt reports? This course will provide you with an introduction to some of the most basic methods in the emerging fields of consumer neuroscience and neuromarketing. You will learn about the methods employed and what they mean. You will learn about the basic brain mechanisms in consumer choice, and how to stay updated on these topics. The course will give an overview of the current and future uses of neuroscience in business....

PL
Jun 23, 2020

This was truly a deep and research-oriented course. This helped me in getting ahead with so much knowledge and skills. Thank you, CBS for coming up with something so creative and innovative like this!

AM
Jul 15, 2020

Thoroughly enjoyed the course. A total new dimension for me, as far as marketing in concerned. Very well organized and demonstrated by the Instructor. The reference will help me in further studies.

201 - 225 of 545 Reviews for An Introduction to Consumer Neuroscience & Neuromarketing

By Luis M V A

Nov 16, 2016

Changed my understanding and panorama of marketing as it is, should be a must for every marketer in the world.

By Julie R

Jul 12, 2017

Very insightful course. The videos are a summary of the readings and the case studies are really fascinating.

By Kika B

Dec 20, 2019

I found this course very enlightening. The lectures were very engaging and the interviews quite interesting.

By Luciana d C I

Feb 5, 2020

Muito bom! Bem didático e me proporcionou conhecer sobre esta área ainda engatinhando no Brasil, obrigada!

By Juan L V A

Aug 17, 2020

Great course as introduction for neuroscience, it gives me an incredible knowledge of how the brain works

By Barbara G

May 29, 2018

An excellent course. I learned a lot, it was clear and fun. Loved the interviews. I totally recommend it.

By Jarod L

Sep 11, 2017

It provide a great new insight to understand human behavior and a must go through course for marketeers.

By Barbara P

Sep 11, 2017

This is a very interesting and useful course. I really enjoyed it and I do recommend it for everyone! :)

By Yina T

Sep 2, 2017

Very informative! Great to build up on more neuro-psych related knowledge. Cant wait for the next level.

By Ngutor i

Nov 5, 2020

Lovely course. Learnt a lot about why we act and why certain things we deem irrelevant are shown to us.

By Sreshtha C

Jul 30, 2019

Such a resourceful course taught me so much more and helped me understand a new dimension to marketing.

By sirat r

Dec 27, 2018

I loved the way I could learn the psychological perspective business, it was a fun course all together.

By Virginie F

Sep 24, 2017

Excellent course! well structured with a lot of knowledge and experts interviews. I recommend for sure.

By Juan P G B

Jul 13, 2020

Very good. Good information. I am a student of psychology and this helps me to complement my career.

By Edwin G

Jan 8, 2018

this course have a lot of information. each level have lectures that explain clearly all the themes.

By Leyla R

Nov 12, 2020

Miss you dear Prof Thomas, thank you for your teaching and sharing knowledge. Highly appreciated :)

By Adnan M

Apr 28, 2020

Great course. I recommend this course to everyone if you like to update yourself in neuromarketing.

By Lakshmi K

Jul 7, 2020

Good course. This gives insights to what are factors that enable a decision making in Human Brain.

By Ashish S

Enhancement of customer experience. Contributor towards effective mental model marketing strategy.

By Abhishek B

This course help me in understanding consumer mind and how to use it for marketing of our product.

By Edwin N A

Feb 4, 2019

It's a very introductory course, but it gives what it promises. Good instructor and good lectures!

By Douglas T

Sep 10, 2020

Great course. Highly recommended to those in the marketing industry especially digital marketing.

By maanveer s

Jul 19, 2020

Very well structured and conducted.. the material and discussions are very focused and relevant

By María J R

Sep 21, 2017

It´s the perfect combination between neuro and marketing. It is very clear in all its concepts.

By Kaavya R

Apr 23, 2020

Very insightful. This course is engaging and exciting. Highly recommended! Thank you Thomas :D