Back to An Introduction to Consumer Neuroscience & Neuromarketing

Learner Reviews & Feedback for An Introduction to Consumer Neuroscience & Neuromarketing by Copenhagen Business School

How do we make decisions as consumers? What do we pay attention to, and how do our initial responses predict our final choices? To what extent are these processes unconscious and cannot be reflected in overt reports? This course will provide you with an introduction to some of the most basic methods in the emerging fields of consumer neuroscience and neuromarketing. You will learn about the methods employed and what they mean. You will learn about the basic brain mechanisms in consumer choice, and how to stay updated on these topics. The course will give an overview of the current and future uses of neuroscience in business....

PL
Jun 23, 2020

This was truly a deep and research-oriented course. This helped me in getting ahead with so much knowledge and skills. Thank you, CBS for coming up with something so creative and innovative like this!

AM
Jul 15, 2020

Thoroughly enjoyed the course. A total new dimension for me, as far as marketing in concerned. Very well organized and demonstrated by the Instructor. The reference will help me in further studies.

201 - 225 of 596 Reviews for An Introduction to Consumer Neuroscience & Neuromarketing

By Chiara B

Apr 7, 2021

Very informative, useful and practical. It relates to practice as well as academic research. I definitely recommend it

By An S

Sep 27, 2020

Excellent introduction to the basics of consumer neuroscience! Especially appreciated the extensive selected readings.

By KARAN N R

Jul 25, 2018

Amazing Insights by Prof. Ramsoy! I highly recommend all the students to pursue this course and enrich the learnings.

By Meritxell P J

Sep 20, 2017

I really liked it! There is a big part of Neuro, not just Marketing which was lovely! I really enjoyed it, thank you!

By Yuri K

Oct 24, 2016

It's the future of the marketing foundation. This course makes soft introduction with science-based approach. Thanks!

By MAURICIO G D S

Jan 5, 2017

Very good insights. Awesome paperwork materials and excellent videos! It makes a great introduction to the subjects!

By Jose F A O

Dec 4, 2016

FUE UN CURSO BASTANTE INTERESANTE Y MUY CLARO, ME AGRADO MUCHO SI VOLVERIA A TOMAR UN CURSO MAS DE ESTA UNIVERSIDAD.

By Jagdish N

Apr 24, 2020

its always better to learn the Second side of the coin when you are speaking to your customer .

Amazing Insights and

By Fabiano A

Aug 15, 2018

Nowdays I Work with retail systems and the course came along with my expectations, I highly recommend this course.

By Robbie M

Jun 2, 2020

Interesting, well tailored for beginners and very informative. A great start for anyone interested in the field.

By Ulises C Á

Feb 13, 2019

This course is a very interesting way to introduce in the Neuroscience and Neuromarketing field, very recomended.

By TAMIRALECH M A

Dec 23, 2018

the most interesting online course i ever learned!

excellent real-life examples, great topics and very interesting

By Ernesto C M

Jan 15, 2020

Excelente course. Its been an honor tu attend such a prestigious academic standard. Thank you for the oppotunity

By Sundaram J

Aug 29, 2018

An extremely useful course for both beginners and professionals in marketing to know the future of this industry

By Sarychev A

May 24, 2017

It is a very informative and essential course of Neuroscience and Neuromarketing including precious interviews o

By Lorena S D

Jun 11, 2020

Very complete, specific and a lot of papers that complement the videos. I reccomend this cours with close eyes.

By Yevhen S

Feb 4, 2019

I use neuromarketing in my work. After thise course I want to work with prof. Ramsoy. He have a brilliant mind!

By Ирина Ш

Feb 28, 2017

A good course on the basics of neuromarketing, but the tests are very simple. Thank you very much for your work

By Maitreyee G

Jul 22, 2020

Great learning and inclusion of the interviews with some top researchers of Neuroscience is an add on benefit.

By Luis M V A

Nov 16, 2016

Changed my understanding and panorama of marketing as it is, should be a must for every marketer in the world.

By Julie R

Jul 12, 2017

Very insightful course. The videos are a summary of the readings and the case studies are really fascinating.

By Kika B

Dec 20, 2019

I found this course very enlightening. The lectures were very engaging and the interviews quite interesting.

By Luciana d C I

Feb 5, 2020

Muito bom! Bem didático e me proporcionou conhecer sobre esta área ainda engatinhando no Brasil, obrigada!

By Juan L V A

Aug 18, 2020

Great course as introduction for neuroscience, it gives me an incredible knowledge of how the brain works

By Barbara G

May 29, 2018

An excellent course. I learned a lot, it was clear and fun. Loved the interviews. I totally recommend it.